DamnLoonyTunesInHerPantaloonsLikeJen Pt. 94

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Great title! Jen has some serious body issues. I do as well. But Jen takes it to an entirely new level. There are some decent female swimming bottoms that are almost the length of short shorts that she can buy. The outfit she had on actually does the opposite of what she wants. It will draw attention to her because people will wonder who the loon is in the 1920's getup!

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    1920s swimming costumes were made of wool. Can’t wait to see Jen wear a sweater to the pool! Maybe she can take up knitting again. https://vintagedancer.com/1920s/1920s-swimsuits/

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StonerLikeJen @ 7/28/2019, 08:57 AM)
    There was definitely a water pick in that little case! She has an intensely involved oral hygiene routine that can’t possibly be skipped.

Nope. That's a standard charging case for Sonicare DiamondClean. It fits the handle and one or two brush heads. It's ridiculous that she brought the case though. She's going for one night, the toothbrush holds charge for 10+ days, and every new brush head comes with a cap, so she could've just put the cap on it and shoved it in a pouch. But no, the brush came with the case, therefore she must travel with that case. Like someone said, she's incapable of deviating from this overcomplicated user manual that she created for her life. I wish I had a picture of what I brought when we flew to LA for one night a couple of months ago. Hint: it wasn't as much as she took to the planjama party, although I did bring my electric toothbrush.

71mIQjk6YYL._SX522_

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I definitely regretted not taking my sonicare the last time I went away for the weekend. Manual toothbrushes just don’t cut it!

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 7/28/2019, 01:27 PM) 
    I definitely regretted not taking my sonicare the last time I went away for the weekend. Manual toothbrushes just don’t cut it!

Yup. I learned that lesson a long time ago with my first Sonicare. My teeth just didn't feel right! I'm actually using an Oral-B now (I seem to be in the small, sad percentage of people for whom Sonicare exacerbates sensitivity–I miss it though) but there's no way I'm leaving my electric brush behind, even for one night. :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

6.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I recently got a black ruched one piece and like it a lot. it's similar to:

I think something like that would be flattering on her. if she doesn't like her goddamn thighs or butt then throw on a pair of swim shorts. problem solved. I can't even imagine getting in water with pants on. just the thought of it makes me uncomfortable

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Completely random, but I just clicked on Jen's Instagram post about her video with Laken a while back because it reminded me that I hadn't watched the video. This series of comments (all from the same idiot)... What are her followers on and where can I get some of whatever it is?

:animated-smileys-drinking-023:
    Attached Image
    question

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That pic of baby Jen (stories) looks like Dawny in a dress.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yep, the kids pulled the right faces from the right parents. I don’t think Donny is as much of a spitting image of his mother as Charlotte is of Don.
    M3BBAE145-70D7-4597-93A2-E96A3207DD16

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 7/28/2019, 02:21 PM) 
    Yep, the kids pulled the right faces from the right parents. I don’t think Donny is as much of a spitting image of his mother as Charlotte is of Don.
    M3BBAE145-70D7-4597-93A2-E96A3207DD16

Donny seems to have the Ross nose and coloring. Jury's still out on whether Charlotte got anything from Jen so far... except body image problems 😖 (please don't be hair).
    Attached Image
    donny

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They both have Don’s body type. Hopefully it’s the end of the line for the hereditary bunions.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/28/2019, 10:39 PM) 
    I recently got a black ruched one piece and like it a lot. it's similar to:

I think something like that would be flattering on her. if she doesn't like her goddamn thighs or butt then throw on a pair of swim shorts. problem solved. I can't even imagine getting in water with pants on. just the thought of it makes me uncomfortable

This is exactly what I do. Throw on a pair of swim shorts and problem solved. I throw on a short sleeved rash guard shirt if I am going to be in the water for a while. I always get sunburned if I'm in the water, even with water proof sunscreen. Jen is making a spectacle of herself and it's so unnecessary.

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    CC has Don’s hair thickness and amount, but she isn’t as fair as Donny and the Rosses, I think. CC’s hair color doesn’t look much lighter than Jen’s in that picture.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have that suit in navy blue. I just peed in the gulf. Not sorry. It felt like a full body girdle. I couldn’t even tell if I was holding my stomach in.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 7/28/2019, 06:07 PM) 
    I have that suit in navy blue. I just peed in the gulf. Not sorry. It felt like a full body girdle. I couldn’t even tell if I was holding my stomach in.

I love that suit. Where is it from?

899 replies since 28/7/2019, 16:38   103420 views