DamnLoonyTunesInHerPantaloonsLikeJen Pt. 94

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 7/29/2019, 02:10 PM) 
    QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 29/7/2019, 16:02) 
    Ha ha! You are wrong. They are still available in XS, which, as we all know, is Jen's size of choice. Quick, someone snag a pair and send Jen a care package!

https://us.topman.com/en/tmus/product/jack...-shorts-8766067

Sadly no longer available for Backup's big butt then. :D

BTW, XS?! I am skinny, I would say...and I wear a Medium.. who wears XS?!

My dad, probably! He's 5'4" and I think the most he's ever weighed is 120 lbs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And no, you don't want his diet plan. Lots of digestive issues.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 29/7/2019, 23:24) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 29/7/2019, 17:22) 
    Mr ToDo does! Or would, whatever! 🙋🏻‍♂️

Wow. I need his diet plan. I feel fat now. Next time at the pool, I will wear a saggy t-shirt and leggings underneath my shark shorts.

😂
    Nah his dad is the same way. No diets in this house!

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Next thread title: BackupSize8GettingBodyIssuesLikeJen :(

I need to go back to NYC soon. F*** European clothing sizes!

4.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Do you think maybe she does have a skin condition she’s trying to cover up or keep protected from the sun?

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 30/7/2019, 00:22) 
    Do you think maybe she does have a skin condition she’s trying to cover up or keep protected from the sun?

Nah, she’s always been one to show off her weird forehead egg or neck scales.

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’ve been hesitant to say this, but my mom wore those capris from Lands End to the beach last month. She is super fit but hates her legs so they were good for her.
    She looked adorable! And they kept her cool. She felt so cute and they looked cute, paired with a spaghetti strap swim top that also covered her.
    That’s how you do it right. Granted, my mom is 65 years old, 5’1 and under 100 pounds, but they can work for some people.
    Jen looked like she was ready to go skiing, not swimming with that ridiculous rash guard.
    Sorry, I just needed to defend the swim pants for certain situations.

7.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don't apologize! I defended the rash guard. ha ha (radiation treatment, needing to stay covered in sun)
    Personally I think both the top & bottom together as Jen had it was just too much.

8.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (#Lily @ 7/29/2019, 03:48 PM) 
    Don't apologize! I defended the rash guard. ha ha (radiation treatment, needing to stay covered in sun)
    Personally I think both the top & bottom together as Jen had it was just too much.

Plenty of things that Jen does make perfect sense for different people for different reasons. It's only when we look at them all taken together, on top of the fact that Jen is a healthy woman in her mid-30s, has a perfectly reasonable body, especially for a mom of two young children, and has zero valid reasons for doing any of this stuff, that it gets absurd. Don't for a moment feel bad about doing any of the stuff that people mock Jen for. First of all, not everyone agrees with everything other posters say. But second, like I said, unless you do everything she does for no actual reason, you're totally fine.

I have plenty of issues with my body, and I haven't gone swimming in a long time, mostly because I don't care for either the sun or swimming. But if I absolutely had to go swimming next week, I'd like to think that I'd deal with it in a more sane way than she has.

Edit: I forgot to say that the silly swimming outfit, more than anything else, says to me that she and Don aren't in a good place right now. He should've taken one look at her in that outfit, hugged her, and told her that she has a great body and she doesn't need to cover it up like that. Of course, she wouldn't necessarily have listened, but I feel like if he had really tried to get through to her she might have shown more doubt about wearing it. She seemed absolutely certain through the trying-on Instagram stories that this was something that was perfectly logical for her to wear. So even if they're not divorce-train levels of unhappy, they're not communicating and supporting each other like I feel a couple in a healthy relationship should.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m thinking someone at Lands End was trying to pull a joke on her by putting together the ugliest outfit they could and gifted it to her.

I would take the tote bag though.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen is back in Utah.

11. popsugarlikejen
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Looney Tunes is petting Gunckle Jeff’s 🐖 pig

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This just in: animals get bigger if you don’t see them for 8 months. I hope Jeff says it in the exact same voice when he sees the kids. “Oh, you got bigger.” 😂

She’s so tired she can’t remember if Oliver the Pig is named Oscar or Oliver.

13.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 7/29/2019, 07:25 PM) 
    I’m thinking someone at Lands End was trying to pull a joke on her by putting together the ugliest outfit they could and gifted it to her.

I would take the tote bag though.

I don't think all of that is meant to be worn as one outfit. She's just a robotic moron and thinks that since they sent the items together, she HAS to wear them together.

14.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen to animals: Ooh, you got bigger! I can't get over it, they're full grown gals now. They're huge!

Animals to Jen: Likewise, bitch.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 30/7/2019, 04:58) 
    This just in: animals get bigger if you don’t see them for 8 months. I hope Jeff says it in the exact same voice when he sees the kids. “Oh, you got bigger.” 😂

She’s so tired she can’t remember if Oliver the Pig is named Oscar or Oliver.

Oscar is her brothers’ dogs name. You would think she would at least remember that!

899 replies since 28/7/2019, 16:38   103420 views