Couponing Girl Pt 6: Living off the government and anyone else who will support me. Why, Yes Please!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 8/21/2019, 03:17 AM) 
    Barbie has a strange look about her i agree. I think she is in love with stephanie squirrel. I do. And shana, well dude looks like a lady is all i can say.
    Miss piggy hooks up with some weirdos. Prob no one else can stand her cuz of her hateful attitude, preaching and bullshitting out both sides of her mouth simultaneously and her gluttony, fraud, bad parenting, and many other disgusting personality issues.

I can promise that tj cleans her nasty apartment when kids arent cleaning. Those poor dogs. She feeds them the cheapest food so she can eat out 7 days a week and wont walk them.
    Just a pathetic selfish ugly entitled (thinks she is)
    bitch!!

I vote for: The REAL Miss Piggy, ALWAYS classy NEVER trashy. ;)
    Bonnicles on the other hand---> :yucky:
    Attached Image
    Bonnicles_ WhoWoreItBetter

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She would def fit in lilli. Lol. I can just see and hear her getting so pissed off if anyone would disagree with anything that she says screaming and yelling telling the public to get off of that channel!!! I can say what I want when I want I'm on this show!!! this is my time with jerry!!! I Got me 1000 sprays and 500 candles!!! if you peoples don't like it get off of here!!!
    I don't care if you don't like me. I can sang!! I'm purdy I look like Dolly! I got me a boyfriend slave boy!!! and he can cook!
    I can go to the Dollar Tree any damn time I want to! now get on off of this channel leave me alone!!!!
    Dont pay no mind to them haters jerry!!!! Where has time went? Jus sayin yo!!!
    Why yes!!!!

Stupid bitch

3. Lilli1234
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Animal lover @ 21/8/2019, 04:20) 
    She would def fit in lilli. Lol. I can just see and hear her getting so pissed off if anyone would disagree with anything that she says screaming and yelling telling the public to get off of that channel!!! I can say what I want when I want I'm on this show!!! this is my time with jerry!!! I Got me 1000 sprays and 500 candles!!! if you peoples don't like it get off of here!!!
    I don't care if you don't like me. I can sang!! I'm purdy I look like Dolly! I got me a boyfriend slave boy!!! and he can cook!
    I can go to the Dollar Tree any damn time I want to! now get on off of this channel leave me alone!!!!
    Dont pay no mind to them haters jerry!!!! Where has time went? Jus sayin yo!!!
    Why yes!!!!

Stupid bitch

Absolutely perfect animal! I could see that to a T lol

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did she say she was going to sell Avon now?

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 8/21/2019, 10:51 PM) 

Yep! Hope she doesn't force her patients into buying from her: Get you some, kids!

The flat-headed dunce bought a beak-mask...
    Honey, sweetie, you should've bought a snout-mask, more your style, just sayin'. ;)

6.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 21/8/2019, 00:37) 
    TJ needs to get back to work. If he's working for a 911 call center his salary is paid for by taxpayers. If that was MY 911 Call Center I'd be pissed off that an employee is openly and blatantly spending the time I pay for on YouTube.

Excellent point. I'm sure he shoved work tasks aside so that he could protect his queen from the dreaded trohs. She goes live and just expects him to be there regardless of what he's doing at the time.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wonder what Jaw-Knee thought/TJ thinks of her email address? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

snlovesjn@gmail.com = stephanie nelson loves justin nelson love

But then again, it's Bonnicles' way or the highway: "IT'S MAH CHANNEL, IT'S MAH LIFE...LIKE IT, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!" :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 21/8/2019, 16:47) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 8/21/2019, 10:51 PM) 

Yep! Hope she doesn't force her patients into buying from her: Get you some, kids!

The flat-headed dunce bought a beak-mask...
    Honey, sweetie, you should've bought a snout-mask, more your style, just sayin'. ;)

Omg she is selling makeup!!!
    "We have a sale on highlighter. Get ya some. You too can communicate with aliens like i do when u apply all over your face!"
    Good lord this will be a tragedy!
    Right bunny what if she tries to take money from the patients!??? They are .mostly on social security!!!
    But if anyone would it would be steph asshole squirrel !!!!!

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dollar tree video of course.
    I personally like her better with chicken beak mask to look at. She at least didnt look like a pig!!!! She really has a pig face. An angry pig!!!!

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Taco bell...she has ring on. Tj must have saved her the last chicken leg so she put the ring back on and went back with him. what a facade!!!!
    TJ is such a fool he needs a brain scan!!!
    I can promise the witch ate all the taco box. Habitual liar. I gave a thumbs down and clicked out. Gag!!!

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 8/22/2019, 04:15 AM) 
    Taco bell...she has ring on. Tj must have saved her the last chicken leg so she put the ring back on and went back with him. what a facade!!!! :crying:
    I can promise the witch ate all the taco box. Habitual liar. I gave a thumbs down and clicked out. Gag!!!

Miss Piggy-Honey Boo Boo-Squirrel ate the whole dang thing, kids! "Eating healthy"...yeah, right!
    Attached Image
    BONNICLES_FoodIsAmazin

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Bitch can't even spell Taco Bell right. And in the title no less. Low IQ dolt.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 21/8/2019, 18:06) 
    Wonder what Jaw-Knee thought/TJ thinks of her email address? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

snlovesjn@gmail.com = stephanie nelson loves justin nelson love

But then again, it's Bonnicles' way or the highway: "IT'S MAH CHANNEL, IT'S MAH LIFE...LIKE IT, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!" :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

Does she still have that email address? If she does, really no surprise.
    I didnt like jawknee much but so glad he isnt with her anymore.
    If i lived in tennessee or close i would look tj up just to laugh at the fool

14. Lilli1234
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 21/8/2019, 20:44) 
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 8/22/2019, 04:15 AM) 
    Taco bell...she has ring on. Tj must have saved her the last chicken leg so she put the ring back on and went back with him. what a facade!!!! :crying:

Miss Piggy-Honey Boo Boo-Squirrel ate the whole dang thing, kids! "Eating healthy"...yeah, right!

What a pig, no manners

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 8/22/2019, 02:05 PM) 
    Does she still have that email address? If she does, really no surprise.
    I didnt like jawknee much but so glad he isnt with her anymore.
    If i lived in tennessee or close i would look tj up just to laugh at the fool

In her "chicken beak" video, a subbie asked for her email address and Squirrel gave her the "snlovesjn" address. :rolleyes:

For real...if I were to see TJ I'd ask him (in Bonnicles' voice-LOL), "Is you blind?!" :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo
    Bless his heart.

895 replies since 19/8/2019, 03:39   68084 views