User deleted

:drunk-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's crazy how much the girls look like Stephanie. I never noticed it before the last few weeks, and I've watched her fora long time.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Thank you TJ for making me feel special today and everyday. Thank you for doing all you do for me and my kids. (I had no idea he was making all of these weird faces while getting our picture took.)Lol!!"

This was a quote from Squirrel's page just two weeks ago.

I'm sure he goes above and beyond for her and those kids, yet she is so unappreciative and cruelly plays with his emotions.

I've never seen such a nasty ungrateful bitch!!!

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "Thank you TJ for making me feel special today and everyday. Thank you for doing all you do for me and my kids. (I had no idea he was making all of these weird faces while getting our picture took.)Lol!!"

This was a quote from Squirrel's page just two weeks ago.

I'm sure he goes above and beyond for her and those kids, yet she is so unappreciative and cruelly plays with his emotions.

I've never seen such a nasty ungrateful bitch!!!

Heck, it was only a week ago on that YT "live" video they were talking about getting married and planning their wedding! Squirrel is cruel and evil and if this man does not wise up he's a complete fool!

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wth is with the "yo" stuff?
    She does not have an original thought in her head! I think that yo stuff comes from that Tracy B a girl that she is so fascinated with just like Thrifty Tiffany and she talks about Mama this and Mama that will that come from away girl.
    she watches these videos and takes on everyone else's personalities because her personality is so so mean, so hateful, so ignorant and she's such a narcissist to the max!!
    TJ must be an idiot. I wish that he would run and never ever ever come back.
    They are both weird as hell.
    What could he have done that was so unforgiving that she broke up with him.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    He has probably been paying her rent for the entire time she was off work. No one can shop as much and as often as she has for four months on disability. Sure she gets child support, but I doubt she makes much more than minimum wage and with disability I think you only get 60% of you regular wage. She has every reason to thank him for all he's done for her and the kids.

Even after Johnny posted on Perma's page that he had been making her rent for several months and she was spending time with him, while in a relationship with Perma. Perma continues to pursue her. He better wise up. She's a user.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Even after Johnny posted on Perma's page that he had been making her rent for several months and she was spending time with him, while in a relationship with Perma. Perma continues to pursue her. He better wise up. She's a user.

WHAT? Did this really happen? I thought Johnny was married now and had been dating his future wife for a while. Why would he be spending time with Squirrel? If that's true, she's worse than I ever thought, if that's possible!

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I see In A Relationship, but I don't see where they are engaged.

Good Lord is this crazy-ass relationship something else I'm supposed to be jealous of?

These two are imbeciles.

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    His fb comment on her pictures, my future wife and beautiful step daughters. His status- engaged! Ugh I knew it.

He's officially the BIGGEST idiot, fool, (feel free to insert any other applicable words that come to mind here), on the planet! All I can say now is, he deserves whatever he gets!

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Santa's Little Helper @ 5/29/2019, 05:46 AM) 

WHAT? Did this really happen? I thought Johnny was married now and had been dating his future wife for a while. Why would he be spending time with Squirrel? If that's true, she's worse than I ever thought, if that's possible!

Yes it happened before Johnny married again. He went on Perma's Facebook page and tried to warn him about her. He said he had been paying her rent for the last several months and while Stephanie told Perma her phone was down, she had been at his house with him. Whether he was lying to Perma or not, I don't know, but it obviously didn't phase Perma at all. I think she tried to get back with Johnny but she was just too much drama and he finally shut the door on her.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes it happened before Johnny married again. He went on Perma's Facebook page and tried to warn him about her. He said he had been paying her rent for the last several months and while Stephanie told Perma her phone was down, she had been at his house with him. Whether he was lying to Perma or not, I don't know, but it obviously didn't phase Perma at all. I think she tried to get back with Johnny but she was just too much drama and he finally shut the door on her.

First of all, Johnny was a fool for paying her rent! I wouldn't give the witch a cent if I was him, but he was probably thinking more about the kids. Secondly, Stephanie is no better than a prostitute! She'll use men to pay her rent, get money out of them for whatever she needs, and probably has sex with them too! She's nothing but trash and if TJ can't see it, and was warned by Johnny, then I don't and won't feel sorry for him anymore and whatever happens, so be it!

We all know this relationship/engagement/marriage will NEVER last! It'll be just like all of Stephanie's other relationships. When she's gotten everything out of TJ she can and used him up, she'll throw him out like yesterday's trash!

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Youre right Santa's Little Helper. I can't see it lasting. If he's stupid enough to go into it after all this, he deserves it. I scrolled back through his Facebook page. I think Johnny went on his page where he had done a questionnaire type thing back in September. It was questions like who liked who first, who is the oldest, who is the best driver, those type of relationship questions. I think that's where Johnny put his two cents on it and told him what had been going on with Stephanie and himself. But he has taken all that off. I think it's probably in the archives of the Gossip Bakery somewhere. It was posted here probably end of Sept. through Nov.
    I'm so over her, she turns my stomach.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm so over her, she turns my stomach.

I feel the same, mystery woman! I have no words anymore ~ these two people are SO stupid!

She's nothing but trash and a user, but if Perma can't see that by now, there's no hope for him! He destined to ruin his life, but then again, as I've said before here, you'd think between him and his parents a light would go off in one of their heads about Squirrel!

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They are so immature. They really are perfect for each other. Like brother and sister. 🤣🤢

900 replies since 29/5/2019, 01:02   67301 views