FromWonderlandToNoMan’sLandLikeJen Pt 95

« Older   Newer »

1. Vegan Crumb Manager
        +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    Admits now that plant based to her means "mostly plants" meaning now she's leaving herself lots of wiggle room.

Lots of random weird crap at the end which makes me think the family has put on the pressure because she's going on about how she's truly happy sticking to her morals or whatever and not being swayed by influence to fit in. Makes me think the log prison month was very challenging for her. No head pats or praise. Lots of judgmental comments (or comments she took that way) and she's feeling superior for not caving even though she has caved and is eating seafood now. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

"Stay true to yourself and don't let anybody else take that away from you" very dramatically almost in tears saying this.

She ends with saying something about being happy to be back to making regular content. Looks like crazy old Jen is loving life now that the kiddies are in school.

948 replies since 27/8/2019, 15:59   105102 views