FromWonderlandToNoMan’sLandLikeJen Pt 95

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm torn. It seems very likely she is posting that stuff so people message her and say "yes girl!" "So True!" "We love you Jen"
    and a variety of other headpats
    But she is also the most passive aggressive person ever and it would so in line with Jen to talk shit about her husband and family using thinly veiled shitquotes that most of them can't even see

2.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn't have the balls to post anything about specific people. These are about all her imaginary haters

3. Flossy Rossy
        +22   Like  

User deleted

The voices are loud in Utah.
    :shifty:

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why does she stay there if she’s so miserable with the in-laws? Don isn’t even there. She and the kids could have gone home with him. I know she loves it there but just the 4 of them could go later when they the rest of the Rosses aren’t there.

5.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Jen has been friend-dumped again. She sent Laken a crazily inappropriate care package and got rejected. Or just realised that she isn't Laken's bestie. Its all so high school. I feel like I left friendships like that behind a very long time ago.

6.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, in case you're in the market for a new friend: I'd love to have a Porsche. I'll take you to Target and Whole Foods and happily spend all of Don's money your hard-earned money at Nordstrom. We can journal about it together. It will be a whole 'nother friendship journey! You can send Laken a postcard saying you're sadly no longer available!

7.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 28/8/2019, 10:21) 
    Jen, in case you're in the market for a new friend: I'd love to have a Porsche. I'll take you to Target and Whole Foods and happily spend all of Don's money your hard-earned money at Nordstrom. We can journal about it together. It will be a whole 'nother friendship journey! You can send Laken a postcard saying you're sadly no longer available!

:hearty-laugh: :7043:

8.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she really needs to get home to her busy life of sending Charlotte off to school, making grilled cheese sandwiches, and putting the kids down for naps. the shitquoting from Utah is out of control

9.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can't she give us a countdown to a goddamn video already? She filmed a few that she didn't end up posting this summer :( No Hamptons vlog, no Utah videos, no vegan update, no packing videos

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 28/8/2019, 16:35) 
    Can't she give us a countdown to a goddamn video already? She filmed a few that she didn't end up posting this summer :( No Hamptons vlog, no Utah videos, no vegan update, no packing videos

Let’s see if she gets back to purging. The craptice isn’t going to Konmari itself. Maybe by Christmas?

11.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree, Jen in Utah doesn’t work for me. My mood mandala is currently 50 shades of black.

12.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 28/8/2019, 10:21) 

Sadly, I don't think Jen's friendship works like that :lol: Once you get past the very expensive gift package, she doesn't splash her cash on you. See: Las Vegas trip with nail technician 'friend'. Jen spent the whole time not understanding why a woman on minimum wage couldn't casually shop at Louis Vuitton with her. Friendship: Over :lol:

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nomorejagwire @ 28/8/2019, 06:56) 
    Why does she stay there if she’s so miserable with the in-laws? Don isn’t even there. She and the kids could have gone home with him. I know she loves it there but just the 4 of them could go later when they the rest of the Rosses aren’t there.

She does it because it's what they do. Jenbot doesn't think to question any of her family traditions beforehand, just shitquotes about them during. But she'll post her August favourites (if she does them) and claim it was the best summer ever, because she won't admit anything else.

It's exactly like the whole loving "the fam" spiel. I don't doubt she loves her children in that innate way all mothers do. But I don't think she always likes them all that much. You can see it in their reactions to each other, CC would rather greet her grilled cheese when she gets home from school than her mother. Someone else here said it perfectly in that she's a mother, but not a mom.

I'm not even judging that, I'd be a terrible mom. It's not something every woman is automatically designed for or good at. But I'm also not telling thousands of people of the internet how much I love my life, even though I look miserable all the f'ing time. That's the part I'm judging. I'd respect her a lot more if she'd just be honest.

14.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet you it is killing her right now to no be on social media. (Shitquoting does not count). She is addicted to sharing. She has no friends to talk to. She WANTS to film and share. I don’t know why she’s being so rigid with herself.

15.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 8/28/2019, 07:51 PM) 
    I bet you it is killing her right now to no be on social media. (Shitquoting does not count). She is addicted to sharing. She has no friends to talk to. She WANTS to film and share. I don’t know why she’s being so rigid with herself.

she's still working on her soul. it's a journey

948 replies since 27/8/2019, 15:59   105102 views