1.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 12/9/2019, 18:31) 
    Direct link to Jen's video. I bet they're just removing the links to the videos on the website, and the videos will remain hosted on Vimeo. The HTML code says it's Laura Smith's pro account

https://player.vimeo.com/video/356995469

We are expected to pay for that? She sat in her bedroom and talked to the camera. She could not even bother to wear makeup or tame her eyebrows. And has she seen her Craptice? The art of letting things go...right.

2.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have to say as insane as it is for her to own so much makeup and wear none of it, I personally think she looks fine without makeup.

I can't imagine anyone paying for this though. It's just drivel. A whole bunch of mindless twaddle.

3.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 9/12/2019, 06:14 PM) 
    Direct link to Jen's video. I bet they're just removing the links to the videos on the website, and the videos will remain hosted on Vimeo. The HTML code says it's Laura Smith's pro account

We are expected to pay for that? She sat in her bedroom and talked to the camera. She could not even bother to wear makeup or tame her eyebrows. And has she seen her Craptice? The art of letting things go...right.

Wtfffff, in her room!? With that Gonzo ass nose. She takes herself so seriously, I can't stand it. She doesn't have an ounce of genuine humour in her

4. PillPoppinSkank
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LateKate @ 9/13/2019, 01:14 AM) 

It was the biggest waste of my time ever.

I will admit that today's topics really excited me especially since I am a big Jennifer L Scott fan and she was on today's line up.

Jen was ill-prepared and just rambled and quoted the KonMari Method (which was hilarious since there was a talk earlier in the day on why that method doesn't work!). :lol:

5. Flossy Rossy
        +20   Like  

User deleted

This nut job can't even film a professional sit down in her craft room.
    It has 3 years of Popsugar and EC boxes piled to the ceiling and we are supposed to pay to hear her talk about organizing?
    :45:

6. PillPoppinSkank
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Jen is so selfish and self-centered that, while every other speaker gave advice to those who paid to view the videos, Jen just rambled on and on and on about herself and HER journey and what SHE did. The plant-based lunatic gave us her entire life story starting with her childhood!

7. Flossy Rossy
        +23   Like  

User deleted

How to waste your husband's money and everyone's time.

8.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 9/12/2019, 07:49 PM) 
    I will admit that today's topics really excited me especially since I am a big Jennifer L Scott fan and she was on today's line up.

How was Jennifer L Scott's talk? Do you have a link to it? Sorry for the o/t question! I do like her........ most of the time. We have a new thread in the bakery for her too.

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    If you get past the 19 minute mark please listen to the floss justification :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ExtraCaramel @ 12/9/2019, 21:44) 
    I thought the same thing about the trainer. Is he some hottie with broad shoulders? Lol

Or is the trainer a woman? 🤔😂

Probably another moon lesbian. Watch out Don lol

Jen is a bottomless pit of depression, anxiety and insecurity. She needs things to fill the void but it never works for long. What she really needs is a new therapist and maybe medication or the second half of her life will be worse than the first.

11. DustKitties
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LateKate @ 13/9/2019, 02:18) 
    If you get past the 19 minute mark please listen to the floss justification :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

She said her floss (no relation to our Floss) sparks joy. I wonder if it’s cinnamon-flavored?

12.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If Jen having a male trainer isn't a rich housewife cliche, I don't know what is.

13.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I could not look away from the sore in the corner of her mouth. Between that and her scraggly hair, she looked a hot mess. How about looking a little professional for your job?

14. Flossy Rossy
        +12   Like  

User deleted

:wacko: :blink:
    I can't take anymore.
    Get help Jen.

ZomboMeme_12092019193914

15.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm catching up on all the videos I missed.
    I've never heard of a (non-fundie) family with TWO minivans. Wtf? They are soooo wasteful & excessive, it's embarrassing! They have no shame.
    She's definitely going to use the running journey to transition back to more protein, meaning MEAT. I would bet she's 100% dipped back into the dairy pond.
    She's such a grouchy bitch in the Q&A video. IG didn't work perfectly and it put her in a major funk!

948 replies since 27/8/2019, 15:59   105102 views