FromWonderlandToNoMan’sLandLikeJen Pt 95

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 9/13/2019, 02:38 PM) 
    Why does she wake up early now that both her children are shipped off 9-12, or whatever it is, 5 days a week?

My thoughts exactly. B*tch better be squeezing in that workout before SHE drives those kids to school. If she's waking up early to exercise she can damn well take her own kids to school.

I give her a pass on 9/11 too. I imagine she was probably half way normal before that event. It messed a lot of people up. I have no doubt it was scary as hell to live nearby. She seems like she's always been very fragile in some ways and I think it did affect her deeply.

NEW VIDEO ALERT! Plant based 1 year. I'm going in.

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s done it. She uploaded it!

3. AggressiveSwallowing
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Confession time: 18:26.

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    FFS! I don't know how any of you watch her on normal speed. I have her on 2x and I still feel ragey at how long winded she is from the start. "I tend to be all over the place and very verbose"

Apparently way back in may she saw some tiny clips "30 seconds or less" of how animals were treated and it made her want to vomit so she went 100% plant based. She called it "triggering footage" that she didn't realize was going to be embedded in whatever she was watching.

Since she said she was 100% at the beginning, it makes me think she ain't 100% now... (still watching)

5.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Go to 18 minute mark to skip the smug scolding. She’s going pescatarian but still is morally against dairy. She also got a shit ton of hate messages over the non vegan tea calendar (well Jen, when you cry over milk and you consume some, that WILL happen). I also get the feeling Drunk Don is an asshole about this (he picked Morton’s Steakhouse for Father’s Day and that’s where she first caved for shrimp).

Going back in :1485540604:

6.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm @10:30 shes going on and on about how it would make her life so much easier if she just ate meat. Earlier she said something about people "undervalue" how hard it is to go plant based. Meaning no one is giving her praise for her "journey". That's what I thought. She was expecting her family to give her head pats and tell her how amazing she was for being so morally good.

ETA: She's whining about the family and passive aggressively throwing them under the bus. She is droning on and on but this part stood out to me: "There's been a lot of learning over this past year and some about just being certain of myself, feeling grounded in my decision and my choices and knowing that I am loved by these people even if they don't understand my choices"

She surely makes it seem like they've been judging her and saying things that she doesn't like. She says no huge blow outs or traumas. Could have fooled me by the way she's going on about it with her dramatic sad face.

Edited by Vegan Crumb Manager - 9/13/2019, 05:44 PM

7.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm just gonna say it. I'm just gonna say it. I've had shrimp a few times. I've had salmon a couple of times

:crying: I will never get tired of watching this psycho :woot: :hearty-laugh:

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    30 minutes.

I. AM. HERE. FOR. THIS.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Vegan Crumb Manager @ 13/9/2019, 17:38) 
    I'm @10:30 shes going on and on about how it would make her life so much easier if she just ate meat. Earlier she said something about people "undervalue" how hard it is to go plant based. Meaning no one is giving her praise for her "journey". That's what I thought. She was expecting her family to give her head pats and tell her how amazing she was for being so morally good.

ETA: She's whining about the family and passive aggressively throwing them under the bus.

Literally came to write this. People didn’t praise her bean and tofu hard work enough so she’s done. She lazy man.

10.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "Living my life with butter. It was glorious" :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

11. Mouflette
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Lol!! Jen is THE definition of a FLAKE. I've been subscribed to her foreverrrrrr and as of today, no longer. That video is freaking painful to listen to.

Look, eat the way you want!! But to make video after video about going plant-based-just keep your mouth shut.

I haven't eaten fish and dairy for decades. I love dairy, never giving it up. I don't lecture, I just focus on me. 😀😘

QUOTE (snarky user name here @ 13/9/2019, 17:44) 
    "Living my life with butter. It was glorious" :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

She's probably eating dairy as I type this. She is soooo full of shit.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So watching this at naptime. pescatarian is eating fish as the only meat, right?

13.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Whew, typical Jen nonsense. She claims on one hand how socially hard this is but on another how content she is (ignore all the shitquotes ya’ll!)

Also, Jen, eating shrimp or fish 8 times in 2 months is not once and awhile. That’s weekly. You are pescatarian now. Embrace it. (BTW, she hates the term vegan because she associates that with activists, so process that nugget as you choose).

14.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I got to the scolding about the comments she's gotten online. She also passionately said "I was 100% plant based for a year" (forgetting the tea with dairy are we???)

And confession coming @18mins! I am here for this!

15.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    giphy

I am in tears. she takes all of this so seriously lolololol. it's been tough SOCIALLY says the woman who never socializes with anyone but family

most of them have been supportive but a few don't get it and never will but she is going to soldier on LMAO

it was a natural progression on her journey to have shrimp LOL

948 replies since 27/8/2019, 15:59   104894 views