FromWonderlandToNoMan’sLandLikeJen Pt 95

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't care what she eats.

I don't care that she drank the tea that had milk powder in it.

But she has to realize, right?

That if she's not drinking milk because she just can't "fathom" making that choice... she can't bear to look at it, she still feels "triggered" by those videos... that the milk powder in the tea is just as horrible as the milk she'd drink from the gallon in her fridge.

Fine. Don't drink milk. Cry about how milk is made.

But then you can't really justify the 1/8 of a teaspoon in the tea.

It's the same milk made from the same processes. It doesn't matter if it's a gallon or a 1/8 of a teaspoon - if you truly feel the milk industry is evil & tragic, then you can't contribute to the milk industry & justify the 1/8 of a teaspoon.

It doesn't work that way.

2.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Also I’ll just say it again.
    This is fucking great.

We need a rewatch already and I’m not even done with it the first time.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/13/2019, 05:41 PM) 
    I'm just gonna say it. I'm just gonna say it. I've had shrimp a few times. I've had salmon a couple of times

:crying: I will never get tired of watching this psycho :woot: :hearty-laugh:

Same, girl, same. This video needs to be added to the must watch archives right alongside milk crying video. So many gems!

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    LOL SHRIMPGATE!
    She is naming her own uproar!

This cannot get better. My sides hurt. :hearty-laugh:

5. Flossy Rossy
        +12   Like  

User deleted

giphy-18_3

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Good for Don requesting to go to Morton's Steakhouse for Father's Day. Why should Jen have her say where they eat on Father's Day? I am sure on Mother's Day, Don, took her out to her choice of a restaurant. Jen didn't have to cave and eat shrimp at Morton's. I noticed on their menu tons of soup, vegetable and dessert choices that she could have chosen besides fries that would have filled her up if she stayed to plant based foods. Most restaurants will try to support their customers if they have special diets. Jen ate shrimp because she wanted to. I'm sure Jen has cheated a few times on her plant based diet in the last year but she really didn't want to admit to that fact until now. Jen is the one that made a big deal video about changing to a plant based diet. Jen is the one that was foolishly crying over the milk and meat she had sitting in her refrigerator. She could have gone on with her life quietly eating plant based or eating some fish and vegetables and nobody would have cared but JEN made it such a big deal in that video to get really emotional over food she bought herself and brought into her home and how she was going to change her diet. I honestly feel she went plant based because she desired to be a smaller size and she felt eating only healthy foods would help her reach her goal in losing weight after having her son. If Jen could change anything it would be not having Winnie wear those damn tight hairbands and ridiculous barrettes. I am sure Winnie would appreciate a shorter haircut once in awhile.

Edited by GrandmaSophia - 9/13/2019, 09:25 AM

7.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think it’s Jill. She barely mentions her anymore. I believe her disordered eating stems from her relationship with Jill so I suspect she may be the only teeny support she says she gets.

The criticism is from the Rosses. And specifically from drunk Rosses. Utah had to be hell (thus the 8 times in 2 months- probably mostly there). That’s why she went dark. She was happily no longer plant based and was ashamed to admit it.

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    HOLY SHIT!

JEN SAID "HOLY SHIT"!!

9.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She doesn’t think any feelings are wrong because they are feelings, so they are valid.

So everyone FEELING you’re a shithouse vegan is still wrong? That’s a feeling.

Only jens feelings are valid.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if her personal trainer is plant-based?

🤔

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "Wouldn't be a Jen video without a burp"

WHO ARE YOU?

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 9/13/2019, 06:22 PM) 
    I don’t think it’s Jill. She barely mentions her anymore. I believe her disordered eating stems from her relationship with Jill so I suspect she may be the only teeny support she says she gets.

The criticism is from the Rosses. And specifically from drunk Rosses.
    Utah had to be hell (thus the 8 times in 2 months- probably mostly there). That’s why she went dark. She was happily no longer plant based and was ashamed to admit it.

ITA. I think their comments may even have been pretty innocent like mentioned earlier up thread. "I would die if I couldn't have steak" sort of thing. Not necessarily saying actually mean spirited things to her. The worst thing I can actually imagine is them poking fun at her a little. That would not go over well with her.

13. Flossy Rossy
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Morton's only had french fries?
    :hearty-laugh: Bullshit Jen.
    What a long winded crazy video just to explain she is eating seafood now. She will eat whatever the hell she feels like and won't apologize.
    Milk is different because it hurts her tummy and makes her sad for cows.
    :crying:

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m so hungry for shrimp right now! I’m going to Red Lobster tonight. # shrimpfest # scampi 🍤

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She does realize shrimp are like the little scavengers of the ocean. Bottom dwellers that eat anything. Don’t get me wrong, I love, love shrimp but she’s making it sound like they’re pure enough & clean enough for her mostly plant-based self. :rolleyes:

948 replies since 27/8/2019, 15:59   105102 views