« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    who in the Ross family would even care though? doesn't Suzanne eat a gluten free diet? I feel like she would be open minded about how people choose to eat. Emily is a mother of 2 small kids and does triathlons...does she have time to even care? :lol: looking the way she does I'm sure she follows a healthy diet. so that leaves Poopsie....or weatherman Dave??? :lol:

Don and Poopsie love their meat and grilling but I'd guarantee that neither of them give a shit if Jen chooses to eat salad

2.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    Also B*tch please, Morton's has salads. You had free will. There are plenty of salads and vegetable sides on that menu. That was just the way to blame everyone else. And Father's Day was before Utah correct? She caved before the trip and ate fish and shrimp to fit in despite all her BS about staying true and how hard it is to not fit in.

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/13/2019, 06:32 PM) 
    who in the Ross family would even care though? doesn't Suzanne eat a gluten free diet? I feel like she would be open minded about how people choose to eat. Emily is a mother of 2 small kids and does triathlons...does she have time to even care? :lol: looking the way she does I'm sure she follows a healthy diet. so that leaves Poopsie....or weatherman Dave??? :lol:

Don and Poopsie love their meat and grilling but I'd guarantee that neither of them give a shit if Jen chooses to eat salad

I imagine scenarios like this: Meat and cheese trays a plenty and Jen nibbling on a cracker. Someone asks her why she's not eating, and she goes into her martyr meatless life and they make an innocent comment. She feels attacked & life is so so hard for her. She soldiers on. She soldiers on.

3. Flossy Rossy
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Soldiers on was my favorite part.
    :crying: :crying:

4.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    Soldiers on is one of the best gems. So much crazy in one video. It's like Christmas.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And her feet can’t give up leather shoes??

6. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

:strong_no_smiley_emoticon:
    Jen's feet need leather.
    Jen's tummy hates milk.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched her Instagram stories. It is actually disgusting how excited and happy she is now that both her kids are gone most of the day. She should be ashamed of herself.

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I really wonder who the "few people" in her life are who don't get it and never will
    My guesses would be Don and Jill
    I know she doesn't hang with Jill that much, but it seems up her alley to criticize Jen for something like that

"Sometimes they're more verbal about it and it can make it really difficult. Really difficult"
    and then it seems like she's almost going to cry a little
    I'm guessing Don is not really supportive in the way she would like and that's why we've all noticed such a rift

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 9/13/2019, 06:48 PM) 
    I really wonder who the "few people" in her life are who don't get it and never will
    My guesses would be Don and Jill
    I know she doesn't hang with Jill that much, but it seems up her alley to criticize Jen for something like that

"Sometimes they're more verbal about it and it can make it really difficult. Really difficult"
    and then it seems like she's almost going to cry a little
    I'm guessing Don is not really supportive in the way she would like and that's why we've all noticed such a rift

Well he sure as hell isn't letting her turn the kids vegan so that's probably causing the resentment we've observed.

10.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I could see Jill saying something, "You're plant-based now? [laughs shrilly] Okay, dear. We'll see how long it lasts."

I think she's received some major kickback from Don.

That little part where she said her kids & Don weren't plant-based & that was a different kind of difficulty, but she didn't want to discuss it - please respect her privacy - there's a LOT more going on than she's saying.

I think Suzanne tried to be patronizing at first. Remember that vlog from the family trip to the Hamptons last summer? Where Jen was making her own little dinner, & Suzanne & Poopsie were trying to talk to her about it? Weren't there some looks exchanged between Suzanne & Don, or am I imagining that or just assuming that happened?

I also think, no matter what she says about how glorious all the family together time was, that Utah was extremely difficult for her this summer.

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I must say though she stopped wearing her frumpy t-shirts.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn’t she wear the strawberry shirt in the video?

13. Flossy Rossy
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I thought she was wearing the pineapple shirt. :wacko:

I think Jill and Gravy are vocal about it all and Suze and Poops are just snarky.

14.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Jill probably told her that going plant based would help her lose the baby weight (and in Jen’s twisted food mind that was probably support).

I picture Don going on and on with the kids about is your burger yummy???? just to poke the plant based bear. Or telling Emily to hide her milk so Jen doesn’t cry... I suspect he’s a mean Drunk these days since she so obviously cut him off after Donny's conception.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 13/9/2019, 19:09) 
    I thought she was wearing the pineapple shirt. :wacko:

I think Jill and Gravy are vocal about it all and Suze and Poops are just snarky.

It’s the strawberry 😂
    Attached Image
    E4EEF78C-1FD7-4B95-AFDD-303A260D275F

948 replies since 27/8/2019, 15:59   105102 views