« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    27 stories about yoga. That could have been said in 2-3. Lonely Jen strikes again!

Also, anyone else always reach for their necklace to make sure the clasp is in the back when they watch her? Every damn time she films it is in the front :rolleyes:

2.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am in the middle of Jen’s idiotic video. “But I soldier on. I soldier on” OMFG she is a RIOT!

Also Jen dogs were specifically domesticated to be companion animals and helpers. Pigs were domesticated to be food. That is all.

3. Flossy Rossy
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Bacon pictures are the new dick pics. :crying:

4. DustKitties
        +19   Like  

User deleted

But those shrimp were plant-based:

shrimp_plant

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 9/14/2019, 08:17 PM) 
    I couldn't agree more.

Jen never tells the whole truth.

She was only comfortable with telling us that she had fish a few times, and I would bet my last dollar that she was giving us a very watered down version of how it really is these days.

No one speaks that fondly of butter and then swears it off completely.

I demand a lie detector test. :lol:

Oh please please please let me do it!!

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe this is her new diet plan? Eat tiny food, and she'll become tiny and "shrimp like".

It's also deeply amusing that little miss pacifist crying over milk is using the phrase "soldier on".

7.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I find the fact that Don chose a steakhouse for his birthday, knowing Jen's current aversion to meat, to be very telling. Boy he hates her. On the one hand I'm all about someone getting to do something special on their birthday. But if my husband strongly disliked or wouldn't be able to eat most food at a certain restaurant, I wouldn't purposely choose to go there. I see that whole decision as a big eff you to Jen. Which she has been doing to him for years. They're two rotten peas in a miserable pod.

8. DustKitties
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/14/2019, 03:21 PM) 
    Bacon pictures are the new dick pics. :crying:

NSFW.

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Holidaydressofchoice @ 9/14/2019, 03:12 PM) 
    Maybe this is her new diet plan? Eat tiny food, and she'll become tiny and "shrimp like".

I'm getting Angela from the Office vibes.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 14/9/2019, 19:59) 
    She ran at 5:00 am this morning because she had to be back home by 6:00 am -

Because Don was leaving the house at 6:00 am to go play golf.

Aww... the fond days of Saturday Day-Ates are loooooonnnnnggggg gone.

He works all week now & plays golf all day on Saturday.

He's going through his own transition journey from Doting Husband to a Special Princess to Absentee CEO Husband to a Regular Housewife.

A 6am tee time and he’d be done by 10am. Now I’m not discounting him spending the rest of the day at the 19th hole :animated-smileys-drinking-023: but there is every likelihood that he would be home by mid-morning

11.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (marieandme @ 9/14/2019, 10:19 PM) 
    I find the fact that Don chose a steakhouse for his birthday, knowing Jen's current aversion to meat, to be very telling. Boy he hates her. On the one hand I'm all about someone getting to do something special on their birthday. But if my husband strongly disliked or wouldn't be able to eat most food at a certain restaurant, I wouldn't purposely choose to go there. I see that whole decision as a big eff you to Jen. Which she has been doing to him for years. They're two rotten peas in a miserable pod.

It was Father's Day, but it's still a day about HIM. And looking at their menu, there's plenty there she could have eaten. I'm sure they would have catered to special snowflake if she had asked for no cream or butter on the vegetables. Two days out of the year the man should be able to go to a steakhouse if he wants to. He's the reason she even has opportunity to navel gaze her entire life. I am living for his passive aggressive muffin toss with the steakhouse choice. She f*cking deserves it.

I'd hate her too if I was married to her. She's bat shit crazy and completely insufferable. There's no surprise why she has zero real friends.

12. Flossy Rossy
        +13   Like  

User deleted

It was his day to choose and he knows she is crazy.
    Good for him.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does she really think people give up so much of their own free time to listen to her drone on about herself? Every day like 15 mins of IG stories about products where 1/2 the time she talks in circles because she doesn’t have correct info about the item.

14.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    80D879EE-6F0E-43C7-81FA-E73CDF7431FF

15. Wasn'tme
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Why can Jen eat shrimp and salmon but almost cry at the idea of eating a lobster? Scientists say cooking a live lobster is equivalent to cooking a big bug. Seeing a live salmon flopping around out of water is just as bad as cooking a lobster.

948 replies since 27/8/2019, 15:59   105102 views