WillEatShrimpButNotDon’sMeat-SoldieringOnLikeJen Pt. 96

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She sure is on an oversharing, exercising, everything about "making her heart happy" high since the not even two year old got shipped out to his expensive "program" Good for those kids. But, WOW! Haven't seen her this happy in years!

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    My husband and I are successfully doing Keto and shrimp are my go to when I’m out of carbs for the day but ravenously hungry. High fat and high protein (which is fine when you’re only getting 20g of carbs). I’m betting she does Keto next. She would orgasm over being able to obsessively log her macros every day.

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 16/9/2019, 02:47) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 16/9/2019, 02:32) 
    I'm just like, of all things, shrimp? I have never eaten shrimp because they gross me out. That's the food where Jen is like, okay, I'm officially no longer plant-based???????????? Are they that good?

Yup! But what’s she’s lying about is the fact that they were probably drenched in a pound of butter. I’m not buying that she had a shrimp cocktail. She went full shrimp scampi!!!!

ETA:
    www.mortons.com/mobile.php?path=/menu/dinner/

This is the menu for Morton’s Northbrook. Notice the wide variety of vegetables available.
    My money is on the shrimp scampi pasta dish.

I was hoping someone would find the menu for the restaurant! There isn't a single restaurant in Chicago that has no vegetarian or vegan option in 2019. But no, we are all expected to believe her lies!

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So, while she was pulling this crap saying she couldn't eat a pancake and acting so put out, she was actually eating shrimp? What a manipulative jerk!

5.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    For a woman who obsesses over nutrition, exercise, and her over all health, I find it weird AF she gives her kids a grilled cheese sandwich. Every. Single. Day

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she ate shrimp and salmon after she made that whole video about eating vegan at Disney and having to order her own special platters? I bet she indulged in those milkshakes in Utah that they used to get a few times a week.

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 9/16/2019, 03:39 AM) 
    So, while she was pulling this crap saying she couldn't eat a pancake and acting so put out, she was actually eating shrimp? What a manipulative jerk! www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5w2s9dY1TU

This video was before Father’s Day, so no, she wasn’t eating shrimp yet.

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Shrimp this week she’s one step away from a pork chop

9. keytoepwincess
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I watched one of her vlogs from 2012, I forget which one, in which she discussed changing her Moleskine notebooks for something else... because she's been keeping a food journal for the past 10 years (at least). So by now that would be 17 years??

Who does that? Unless you have an issue?

IMO she went vegan because she thought it would help her lose weight. And make her feel very special, since she no longer was the star of the show, having 2 kids running around. It's now becoming difficult because her fam doesn't care and she's not losing weight.

I do love to watch her videos tho, despite everything. :lol: I just don't take her too seriously. :)

I do wish she was more accepting of her body, I think she looks fine. She has always been fit and thin in the past, but she's not 20 anymore and her body is still adjusting. Not everyone can just bounce back. She really needs a different therapist for this shit.

10.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (keytoepwincess @ 9/16/2019, 05:52 AM) 
    I do wish she was more accepting of her body, I think she looks fine. She has always been fit and thin in the past, but she's not 20 anymore and her body is still adjusting. Not everyone can just bounce back. She really needs a different therapist for this shit.

No one cares, really, that she is carrying some extra weight. It's when she says she is at her pre-pregnancy weight, shows some size 6 shorts that look way too small that she is buying, says her "jorts" are a size 4 - when we clearly see none of that is true - that bothers most people.

11. popsugarlikejen
        +8   Like  

User deleted

There are only three shrimp items on Morton’s steakhouse menu
    Shrimp cocktail, bread shrimp,& shrimp scampi Capellini- which is what I am betting she had- swimming in butter sauce
    🍤
    LOTS of veggies on menu
    Attached Image
    DF2E6203-12AD-4E18-A09C-DD404950BFB5

12.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 16/9/2019, 09:58) 
    For a woman who obsesses over nutrition, exercise, and her over all health, I find it weird AF she gives her kids a grilled cheese sandwich. Every. Single. Day

Remember, this is the same person who ate vomit eggs every day for years. She has basically trained the kids to eat the same way. I bet they’re a nightmare at a restaurant without grilled cheese on the kids menu.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She eats a lot of the same thing over and over herself. The Amy's vegan chili for lunch, for example. The eating out on the weekends is always to the same places.

14. PillPoppinSkank
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 9/16/2019, 01:28 AM) 
    Also re: Drunk Elephant:

Someone mentioned in the old thread that they have been using the Vitamin C serum and really liked it... That's the only product that I have heard that really does what it's supposed to (although I think you can find a well-formulated vitamin c for much less). The fact that their retinol is a relatively new product and they've been marketing themselves as an anti-aging line blows my mind. Retinol, Vitamin C, and a chemical exfoliant (I like the TLC Framboos thing but it's way too expensive for how effective it is) are the three cornerstones of any anti-aging routine. And Jen has lost a ton of collagen, so I would get a more intense Hyaluronic Acid product than what DE offers and maybe yes, some fillers.

I have a friend who swears that DE is a total sham and that none of it really works. While I think the line is probably awesome for younger women in their teens and twenties, I agree that Jen needs something stronger and probably medical grade. She looks much older than her age.

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (keytoepwincess @ 16/9/2019, 12:52) 
    I watched one of her vlogs from 2012, I forget which one, in which she discussed changing her Moleskine notebooks for something else... because she's been keeping a food journal for the past 10 years (at least). So by now that would be 17 years??

Who does that? Unless you have an issue?

Who does that in conjunction with logging how she feels and doesn’t realize they have “an issue with dairy”?!

I hope her trainer is hot

965 replies since 13/9/2019, 22:35   104681 views