WillEatShrimpButNotDon’sMeat-SoldieringOnLikeJen Pt. 96

« Older   Newer »

1. MrArthurRadley

User deleted

Three months ago she was projecting that she should get a new dog ahead of Winnie’s death so she could transition more easily. But not til Donny was potty trained and I feel like she made it sound like that was not that far off. So I thought he was older.

2.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 20/9/2019, 20:06) 
    Three months ago she was projecting that she should get a new dog ahead of Winnie’s death so she could transition more easily. But not til Donny was potty trained and I feel like she made it sound like that was not that far off. So I thought he was older.

Thanks! Not sure why I don’t remember this?

3.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Good luck with potty training a kid who doesn’t appear to talk. How is he going to tell you that he has to go? Grunt at you? I don’t think that Jen knows the difference between parent trained and potty trained.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think the school potty trains them and I doubt Jen is reading materials the school posts. She just does what “works for her.” She has been cold and authoritarian since she had baby Winnie.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Right.

I once took an education class & had to observe the teachers in the child development center that was part of the college.

They had classes from birth to 4 years old. And there was a specific class for the not-yet-potty-trained toddlers in the 18-24 month range. The teacher & her assistant trained them.

And, when they were trained, they moved up to the next class.

So, while I guess parents had to be consistent at home w/ what the teachers were trying to do during the day, for the most part, the teachers potty-trained the students.

I'm thinking it's probably really similar at Donny's & CC's school. The teachers are doing the real training, & Jen is sticking him in a pull-up at home.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/20/2019, 08:51 AM) 
    What is even going on with these pictures? Why does she look so huge??? :blink:

95621E68-5FFB-4AC4-BC86-BEE3A01DD732

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 20/9/2019, 20:38) 
    I think the school potty trains them and I doubt Jen is reading materials the school posts. She just does what “works for her.” She has been cold and authoritarian since she had baby Winnie.

I didn’t mean she read them. I meant that was likely the group mentality at school & those who support the school (Suzanne). So Jen is probably hearing the training advice from her MIL and, since potty trained kids mean no diapers, which means more Jen time, it definitely works for her.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 20/9/2019, 18:08) 
    New Money, yes I’ve seen that!
    (Mine were rescue horses so they were more skittish and less likely to want to go along with things. They were sweet though, and I miss them.)
    At any rate it all comes down to an expensive little spa trick. They must casually ask people first how much they’ve been around horses.

There was movie about 10 years ago with Sandra Bullock called 28 Days. Her character is a rich-ish alcoholic who goes to rehab and there’s a scene at the facility where they are doing the horse leg trick thing for some kind of ridiculous zen reason. She fails but then, upon release from rehab and during a crisis, with inspirational music playing, she walks up to a NYC police horse to try the trick and she does it. She is cured!

I’m thinking there must have been some stupid movement making the rounds of retreats and the like with this horse trick symbolizing something about letting go or being one with nature or some other symbolic bait for the Jens of the world.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 20/9/2019, 20:53) 
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 20/9/2019, 18:08) 
    New Money, yes I’ve seen that!
    (Mine were rescue horses so they were more skittish and less likely to want to go along with things. They were sweet though, and I miss them.)
    At any rate it all comes down to an expensive little spa trick. They must casually ask people first how much they’ve been around horses.

There was movie about 10 years ago with Sandra Bullock called 28 Days. Her character is a rich-ish alcoholic who goes to rehab and there’s a scene at the facility where they are doing the horse leg trick thing for some kind of ridiculous zen reason. She fails but then, upon release from rehab and during a crisis, with inspirational music playing, she walks up to a NYC police horse to try the trick and she does it. She is cured!

I’m thinking there must have been some stupid movement making the rounds of retreats and the like with this horse trick symbolizing something about letting go or being one with nature or some other symbolic bait for the Jens of the world.

We joke about that scene every time we pic hooves at the barn.

10.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    *rubs forehead* How the hell does Jen even find these types of camps, seminars and conferences? I saw her stories and the camp looked like it was in a dusty meeting room at the Hyatt. :20130930101758-5e972761: $600 for that crap? Plus room and transportation and required supplies? So what DOES the $600 per person cover? Because I’m not understanding. I’m not understanding.

She could have done all of this at home but then she couldn’t escape her family and breathe heavily in Instagram clips.

And she can cut the “gee golly” routine about how awkward it is for her to vlog. She may be a little rusty since she only does it sporadically these days, but there was a point where she was almost a daily vlogger.

I cannot wait to see the entirety of that craft room/office. Because what I saw made me laugh and shake my head, and that was just a corner. She has to get it under control because she is sliding into hoarder territory.

It’s funny how she’s now admitting so much, like giving up on being plant-based, that wreck of a room and how she still hasn’t learned her lesson when it comes to these care packages for new targets.

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    She's so insufferable.

Or, should I say, she'th tho inthufferable.

12.     +15   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I want to know the ratio of unemployed to employed women at this shindig. Also need some mental health profiles.

13.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    From what I could see she has so many nice and cute pictures on her memory keeping thing but all the pics she post on her instagram suck.

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why the fuck is she starting to potty train Donny? She's insane!!

This is the happiest I've seen Jen since she was pregnant with CC

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her prompt journal entry...she acted like it was so profound and sounded like she was on the verge of tears. And then I read it.🙄

965 replies since 13/9/2019, 22:35   104737 views