WillEatShrimpButNotDon’sMeat-SoldieringOnLikeJen Pt. 96

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shitshow @ 9/16/2019, 03:04 PM) 
    Products aside (I’ve never personally tried DE), I wonder if Jen’s “ plant-based diet” has played a role in her rapidly-aging face. Either way - diet, products, or mindset - she looks quite a bit worse than she did a year ago. 🙈

ETA: hydration could be another root cause, although she seems to drink a lot (you know, smoothies and such 😀)

I think it was having the second kid that really aged her.

Also, she may drink a lot, but it seems like she just guzzles water without eating anything with it. If you chug a lot of water at once, you’re going to just pee it out right away and not absorb all of it.

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 9/16/2019, 06:39 AM) 
    She sure is on an oversharing, exercising, everything about "making her heart happy" high since the not even two year old got shipped out to his expensive "program" Good for those kids. But, WOW! Haven't seen her this happy in years!

Ding! We have a winner. She shipped that kid to daycare and now she's almost manic with excitement. She almost seems like her old self. Gang, we just need to hang in there until kindergarten and we will have new editions of Vlogtober and Vlogidays! :smoking-smiley-face:

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Vlogtober was my fave, still warm enough at the beginning of the month for her to be out doing things then later she went to Utah by herself to decorate for Christmas

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She can go back to Busy Bee-ing Jen! #SoFreakinBusy :lol:

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    One thing I’ve never gotten about her whole inability to eat in restaurants...
    Why can’t she order a salad loaded with veggies and get oil and vinegar to dress it up with. It’s not that hard Jennifer. I do it all of the time. :eyeroll:

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She says the most trying part of eating plant based is the social part. Is she 13?

I ate vegan for about 6 mo. and the biggest challenge was finding something vegan on the run - not explaining to my friends/family why I eat what I eat. When will Jen every realize people just don't care that much what she does, they're more interested in their own shit or important things in life. And if they are that concerned - why give life to that? To be a victim.

She is forever stalled at an adolescent level emotional/moral development.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Deadeyeslikejen @ 16/9/2019, 23:59) 
    One thing I’ve never gotten about her whole inability to eat in restaurants...
    Why can’t she order a salad loaded with veggies and get oil and vinegar to dress it up with. It’s not that hard Jennifer. I do it all of the time. :eyeroll:

Contrary to what she says, she still wants to eat meat and non plant based things. At home she can control to a point, her exposure to those things she wants but restricts. In a restaurant her tummy is tortured with sights and smells of land creatures that she knows are delicious and oh so tantalizing. It was only a matter of time before her will power caved.
    If I were her, I would eat a full meal before I went out so I wasn’t so hungry. That’s the only way I could sit with others and watch them eat what I want but refused to have. It’s no fun but that’s the breaks.Then just have a baked potato and broccoli at the restaurant to be social.
    This is how we know for sure she was lying when she said she never really liked eating meat very much to begin with.

8.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes! I remember her orgasming over her bloody burgers.
    Probably the last time she had an orgasm. :snickering:

9.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I tried a whole slew of DE products and they did nothing for me. They’re dead to me.

10. #doingmybest
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Awhile back, I was “influenced” to go hog wild at Sephora. DE was my initial jam. Did not notice ANY difference between using that and my lazy soap and water routine.
    For reference, I’m 49, trending towards 50, 216 months postpartum, and my skin is much clearer and healthier looking than Jen’s.

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Forgot to add, Jen. You are doing the couch to 5k program. We get it. No need to describe each leg of that journey.

12. popsugarlikejen
        +15   Like  

User deleted

Good news- Donnie seems happy today at the soup kitchen 💙
    Attached Image
    51C77A26-8C96-4F7A-BF1D-51FC03BB7597

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nomorejagwire @ 9/16/2019, 07:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 16/9/2019, 16:53) 
    I have a friend who swears that DE is a total sham and that none of it really works. While I think the line is probably awesome for younger women in their teens and twenties, I agree that Jen needs something stronger and probably medical grade. She looks much older than her age.

I wonder if the product you receive depends on where you order it from.

In a recent ig story, Laura Vitale said she once ordered her favorite shampoo from Amazon and the product had been removed from the bottle by the seller, and replaced with cheap shampoo. She said that happens so be careful where you order your products.

Jen gets all her DE stuff during the Sephora sale. There's nothing wrong with the products except that they're snake oil.

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought I was going crazy. I’ve tried so many DE products (luckily in sets, not full size) and not a damn one works. Seriously, not one. Women have f*cking orgasmed on YouTube over the baby facial. It burned for a little bit, then my face went right back to normal like nothing happened.

I saw the most results with Sunday Riley stuff. Also Origins charcoal mask is amazing for getting shit out of the pores on my nose.

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 9/16/2019, 09:02 PM) 
    I saw the most results with Sunday Riley stuff. Also Origins charcoal mask is amazing for getting shit out of the pores on my nose.

Which Sunday Riley did you see results with? I loved Tidal but it clogged pores on my forehead.

965 replies since 13/9/2019, 22:35   104735 views