WillEatShrimpButNotDon’sMeat-SoldieringOnLikeJen Pt. 96

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Doesn’t Jen have a YouTube channel where she tells her story to the whole wide world?! I mean, we even heard about her cervical mucus and bunion feet 🤷‍♀️

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 28/9/2019, 03:37) 
    still watching the vlog but I'm confused. she says she hasn't felt her story was worth sharing so she just shares the kids, her family, the things they do together. aren't they the story??? if someone asked you to share your "story" wouldn't you share about your family and your life with them? what exactly is she keeping from us?

Chances are you would be involved and attached to your family tho, unlikejen.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So...I think Jen has realized that she is either asexual or lesbian and she doesn’t know what to do because they would not be “acceptable” in her world, even if her family is friendly with those in the LGBT community. So I think she’s trapped. I think she hoped that having kids would make everything alright but it didn’t and she resents them because it isn’t all about her anymore. So, she has to deny her feelings and not get the attention.

A few years ago, we had older neighbors and we were convinced that they were only married out of an understanding since he seemed quite gay and she seemed very lesbian and at the time they grew up, it was unacceptable, especially if you were catholic, as they were. So they married each other. I almost wonder if that’s what don and Jen are doing.

4. popsugarlikejen
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 9/28/2019, 06:02 AM) 
    With all the meals she went out for why didn't she invite some other women to go with her? They were all there for the same camp and all had to go out to eat. She could have made a friend or two.

the other woman CONNECTED before_i saw women post on Ali's post saying they were going, "Let's meetup"-that sort of thing
    I followed 4 of them during the camp-they went out at night -had drinks and dinner
    Jen is a LONER weirdo!!!

5.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched the vlog yet...I’m trying to be gentle with myself :b_wink:

I’m going to listen on my way home from work. Then walk in my house and pour a large glass of wine...

6.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61399185

965 replies since 13/9/2019, 22:35   104735 views