« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    🌺Badneighbor,

Hey whatever has happened with your mom and your angel twin has made out of you one amazing human. I can tell and I have never met you. I don't need too. Out of all their diplomas put together they still cannot in no way match your quick wit and sence of humor about everything. You are the lucky one, I think. I kind of feel sorry for them. You are their saving grace Jefa, for sure.
    Hey, the Mr Roger's song (Beautiful day in the neighborhood) reminds me of you now. 🤗

God blesses you Jefa!

2. heisthenarcissisticdaddie
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Rafael at 15:49 in today's vlog...

Omg....lol...a must see...

The Halloween projects where a hit for the kids....so far...haven't gone past this part...

Earlier....Hoedar was reminding Abi to have a "happy face "....he's monitoring her facial actions now....maybe she will stop the snooty patottie...

3.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heisthenarcissisticdaddie @ 17/10/2019, 20:40) 
    Lizzieindi90;
    Andrea didnt want Rafael to use the markers, as she wanted pencil colourings to send to their intellectually challenged, abuse enabling cult followers.

Andrea going through his artwork and now micromanaging him...telling him how to color...she can't see the outline of the cat...tells him to outline the cat and go lighter....!!!

You don't tell anyone who is expressing themselves through art....coloring how and what to do!! Your such an ignorant bitch Andrea!!!

Your son finally enjoys something....he thought he was getting his OWN space...something he can call his own without your little sneaky picker invading his space and breaking his things ....

Your just like that manchild of yours...always micromanaging...leave the boy alone and let him color the way he wants to....that's what makes him grow through his own discovery...

He was doing wheelies and tricks on his blue bike which was the right size for him...Asscholl had to get him a bigger bike...to ride faster...so He could brag to all he's stronger ...faster...Hoedar was jealous of his son that he was discovering and doing tricks...

Hoedar said...oh when is was a child I never had anyone to ride or teach me to do tricks...the jerk made a concoction to practice on to do wheelies because the sissy was too scared to try on the bike...

That's another reason he got Rafael that 24 inch bike...that bike is for a teen...it's the same size as Asscholls...

It's not enough that your now making him do the artwork for your patrons...your going to take all the desire....the passion out of it....give it few days and he will not want to color ever again!!!

If Rafael really enjoys coloring...get him a DVD and book on color...color mixing...art...Bob Ross painting....maybe he'll want to pick up a brush and paint!!!

If he really enjoys art...don't bother him...leave him be!!!

Stop!!! It's enough!!!

Leave that boy alone!!!

Exactly!! There are all different ways to color! He looked so defeated when she did that. Like he won't want to show you his artwork for long if you keep criticizing it. Way to kill your child's passion. :fist-shake:

4. WinterWonderland
        +18   Like  

User deleted

LOL

Old puppet mouth makes an appearance at 16:08, all wrinkly and pimply, and saggy; slowly creeping in beside Abigail's mop of hair.
    The quiet moment between mother and daughter, with the soft murmuring of voices, makes the sudden appearance of her strained expression even funnier to me. It's like a Saturday Night Live skit or something.

5. candy is dandy
        +15   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (WinterWonderland @ 18/10/2019, 02:12) 
    It's like a Saturday Night Live skit or something.

I had that nagging feeling that it looked familiar. That is EXACTLY what it reminds me of. LOL!

6. BadNeighbor
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Batido de Mamey

What sweet kind things you said, thank you😊

I didn’t completely understand the grief my mother felt until I had a child of my own. My mother grew up with many tragedies, and hurt, which actually led her to her profession. Too bad she’s a whack job, and needs her own shrink! 😂

I feel sorry for both my sister and mother, but they are happy in their own warped way. They have been enjoying the Turtle candies all night. I didn’t leave for the in-laws. I’m thinking about tomorrow. My sister is unpredictable, she just might flap her big crow wings and leave abruptly!!!😂 My father, drinks......a lot. I can’t say I’ve ever seen him sloppy drunk, but, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him sober. He handles life well. I suppose he would have to be “medicated” to put up with my mother😂 Tonight my middle son told me he loved his grandfather’s cologne. I think I broke a rib laughing, and my husband was crying laughing. His cologne is malt whiskey.😂 He wears it🙄 all of the time!!!!!!😂 He’s Irish, it’s his hobby!!! Soooo, no family is perfect, certainly not mine (except for me😂)

Kids are in bed, and the husband and I are going to take the dog for his last walk for the night!!! He went to the pub with my dad last night and didn’t get home until late - the dog, not the husband😂 Who knows what the old man fed him!!!😠

Thank you again Batido, you and everyone else have a great evening!!!

🍑🍊

7. Onlythetruth
        +14   Like  

User deleted

I don’t think HAdar is good looking in any way, shape or form, but, then I’m just a Shiksa, I have a couple of male friends who are Jewish, and two of my cousins converted to Judism years ago when they married Jewish men. Although non of these men are Adonis’s, they put their wives on a pedestal. They have wonderful personalities, are funny, kind and generous. They work hard and family comes first. They observe the laws of their faith, do not condemn others for their faith and attend Synagogue. Harder is nothing like these guys. He does not respect his wife or kids, has no work ethic and I feel any Jewish woman would stay away from a man like him. He is immature, does not care to work, and has sat back and let Andrea buy him all kinds of gifts from the YouTube money, mainly, I feel to bribe him. He claims to be Jewish but does not even know the Shabbat prayers and they do not observe Shabbat because Andrea turns her nose up at it. While in Israel, he taught Rafael Hebrew, and said both kids would attend Hebrew classes when they moved to the states. Has this happened? Has he even looked up the nearest synagogue? No. Andrea baked Challah once and then rolled her eyes and gave him the look when he began praying during their one so called Shabbat dinner, so he stopped in the middle of it. I feel he will leave her some day, but, he just got his green card a few months ago, so, he’s got a few years to go. I think when he does leave it will be for a blonde, blue-eyed, gentile with no kids so he could continue to ignore the faith he claims to be. Plus, he seems to like blondes with long hair even if it’s all fallen out and she weighs half a ton. He’s probably got someone from the gym scoped out and that’s why he no longer pushed Andrea to go to the gym. I can’t believe a conservative Jewish woman who practices her faith, would be desperate enough to settle for \a spouse like Hadar, just b/c he’s Jewish. He really seems to have an arrested development because Andrea scooped him up at such a young age and he never really experienced life as an adult, on his own.

That being said, I’ve never had to beg my husband to get a job, take care of his family or treat me with respect. We are not of the same faith, but he supports me in mine and we have raised the family in my faith. When the family was real young he would attend Mass with us and still goes with me on important days..yes, he’s a ChrEster! He even treats some of the more crazy members of my family with respect even if he doesn’t like them.

I do think Hadar is stuck where he is now, at least for a while. Their Youtube money was all kept in Andreas mother’s name and when they moved here Hadar tried to get a bank account and couldn’t for some reason, I can’t remember the reason. I don’t know if he’s remedied that yet. The trailer, I mean, tiny house is in his name but when it was first purchased it was in Andrea’s oldest sons name, then, it was transferred over to Hadars name only. I don’t know why Andreas name is not on the trailer. He would need to find a good lawyer to help him switch sponsors if he left Andrea before his citizenship gets approved since her mother is his sponsor. I think he’s going to milk it until he has somewhere else to go and a nest egg. Andrea is almost 13 years older than him and she’s starting to age exponentially. Look at her just a few year ago. He’s 29 and she’s 42! When he’s 42 he’ll still be fairly young and she’ll be around 55!

I mean, I could shive a git what he does, as long as he treats his kids decently, which, he’s proven at times he has a hard time accomplishing...especially Rafael.

Batido de Mamey

Couldn’t agree with you more bout badneighbor! Several others too including you! Kind hearts who keep on keeping on. Bless you all.

8. candy is dandy
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (heisthenarcissisticdaddie @ 18/10/2019, 00:44) 
    Rafael at 15:49 in today's vlog...

Omg....lol...a must see...

Little Man certainly was Full of Charisma and Personality with his "Awesome, Awesome".
    Rafael IS awesome,awesome.

9. heisthenarcissisticdaddie
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Onlythetruth;
    I agree with what you've said...Hoedar is Jewish only because He was born into the family...

He's never wanted to be religious as a kid. ...

One thing is for certain....Hoedar already is a citizen...

He applied back in 2017....they went to Florida every year....Andrea got her vacation and Hoedar wanted to show his passport entries back and forth ...

They would stay for 2-3 months in America...

Hoedar has is residence in America documented since 2010 using Esters address...

For some reason they still are using her address...

He has no sponsor...all lies from Andrea...

When Andrea went to meet Hoedar for the first time she went and came back...in 2008 When he turned 18...

Andrea went back to the states to rid of her belongings ....saved money and returned late 2008...stayed which him mom in her basement...

Andrea met him "before" he entered into the mandatory military...

She most likely applied for a K1 visa...they did something funny...he could not have married her on a tourist visa...

Hoedar acts like a child....he wants to be like a 15-16 year old...when Rafael got new sneakers he went and got two to outshine him...same thing with his working out...in Israel he wanted to keep up with the guys that where all fit...

And...he wants to be ahead of his son...but...all the working out he's done...has not done anything to change his physical characteristics....

He doesn't have a job...no career...no money...well Andrea idiot gives him money and he has his own account ..who knows how much she gives him...

What young women would want a guy like him....he's so sheltered and has no identity but to be an Asscholl and his entire focus has always been and still is ...is to be in control over his son...and surroundings....

His narcissism is extreme....Andrea said a few times (she knew what kind of person and how he was )

She knows how to feed his narcissism....she enables him...praises him...and listens to his rants all about himself...

In the older vlogs she would be filming the baby...he'd walk in and get his rooster stance on and get in front of the cam and make it all about himself...

He's very ignorant...selfish...has no career...no education...no degrees....no incentive...

He's been addicted to playing online games from 2004...

His mother would argue with him to get off the pc...when she went to the states...it was this time he was left alone and Andrea was there....he wanted to get to the states ...he had the dream of owning that jeep and Andrea filled his head with all promises ...

He wants to go off roading...hiking and such...Andrea will never do those things ....

Look at him now...he walks around with a manicure...waxes his legs...has to have Nike attire and such...he thinks he's all that and proud...that he made it..
    Made it to America...

he has no shame as a man that he used Andrea to get what he wanted...and lives off of His sons generated income...

Andrea needed a man...he needed a sugar momma....they deserve each other.....how they con and lie to viewers and supporters ...they lie to each other as well...

Sit them down to a lie detector and the indicator would read like a major quake....

10.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flubbergasted @ 17/10/2019, 14:53) 
    Most parents, and especially homeschoolers, do something called scaffolding. They do it without even being aware of it. A child may say or do something which the adult will then expand upon to add new information in small chunks and they will support the child's learning. Within language development, it may look like this:

Child: Now it's un-appearing!
    Adult: Oh, now it's disappeared? Neat

Andrea does not do this. Andrea does not know what an octagon is.

Thank the lord that boy is now in school. It would be criminal to allow that woman to take over his education again.

This is also probably the reason Abi seems backward. She's not getting this type of feedback and neither is she getting a model of how to produce language and, frankly, how to do anything besides shop, eat and look at a screen

Raphael is only 6 and has not even had a year of school and is already miles ahead of his "mother".

I think you're right about Abigail, at least Raphael has above intelligence, poor Abigail is not so blessed. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

Edited by SoNotFooly - 10/18/2019, 07:30 AM

11.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitl @ 18/10/2019, 00:25) 
    Honestly, Hadar isn't stuck. He could find another American wife closer in age he could have more children with

More spawn of Hadar??

The horror! THE HORROR!!! :scared-smiley-emoticon: :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

12.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sorry guys, completely off topic but did the Bakery website get redesigned the other day? It was completely different but it's back to normal now.

Or am I suffering from PFSD, Post Fooly Stress Disorder??? :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

13. HellzBellz
        +18   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Onlythetruth @ 18/10/2019, 04:26) 
    ....The trailer, I mean, tiny house is in his name but when it was first purchased it was in Andrea’s oldest sons name, then, it was transferred over to Hadars name only. I don’t know why Andreas name is not on the trailer.

I suspect Andrea's name is not on the trailer because Andrea has at the very least
    $8,000 in outstanding debt that a debt collector is trying to collect from her in the United States.

I believe that's why Andrea has to make it appear as if she owns nothing.

Despite being married to Hadar, Andrea kept her maiden name so she doesn't have the same last name as her husband.

I strongly suspect that Andrea choosing to have a last name that's different from Hadar"s is so she can use his name for their address and possibly for utilities, etc. if she skipped out on her utility bills when she left Florida for Israel. I'm positive that the decision has something to do with Andrea and her scamming, cheating and lying.

Andrea and the children having different last names from Hadar or from each other could help her to obtain state or federal assistance that she's actually not eligible for. I wouldn't put anything past Andrea's scammy ass.

I really suspect that they visit food banks if they don't have an EBT card and a WIC card already.
    Actually Andrea would visit the food banks even if she received state and government benefits. Abigail could qualify for WIC up until Age 5 if Andrea has managed to obtain that.

I actually don't know who's last name Rafael and Abigail have. I don't know if they're Lunsford's or Fridman's.

A lot of people here have claimed that Zeb changed his name. I've never located one shred of evidence to indicate that Zeb has ever legally changed his name since birth.

The name that Zeb used to purchase the trailer for Andrea (and ultimately Hadar) is exactly the same name he had in the court record from when Andrea established his paternity in order to collect child support from his father. Zeb has his father's surname. Zeb the same exact name to purchase the house trailer and it's the name that is on his voter registration.

Andrea is a liar a scammer a cheater and she evidently has been for decades. Andrea obviously does everything that she can to hide her income and tries to fly under the radar while presenting herself to the world.

Andrea is a scamming grifter and she's batshit crazy too!

I'm putting the rest of my post within a spoiler tag because it's a long rant about their income, their stupid minions, etc..
    SPOILER (click to view)
    It angers me that Andrea continues to claim that she's not making money off of YouTube.

It really annoys me that people are falling for Andrea's BS and thinking that she needs money when she's probably making more money per month for doing practically nothing than most of the idiots helping to support her do.

There are Youtubers with many, many fewer subscribers, less views and way fewer videos than Andrea has that have no sponsors and are not making money off of affiliate links, that have fewer patreons than Andrea but state that they are earning on average between $3,000 and $5,000 a month from YouTube alone.

There is no freaking way way that Andrea is making less money from YouTube than they are!

Andrea has over 2,200 videos online. Seriously 2,200 videos!

Andrea has over 178,000 thousand subscribers.

Andrea has three other channels with a combined total of about 40 thousand subscribers.

The couple that showed their YouTube earnings to be between $3,000 and $5,000 per month have just 38,000 subscribers and they only have 354 videos total.

Are we supposed to believe that Andrea makes less money per month than they do when she has 1,846 more videos than they do on her primary channel alone?

Wouldn't you think that Andrea would have significantly more watch hours, significantly more adsense Revenue than they would with just 354 videos?

This other couples vlogs are usually shorter than Andrea's and they don't have as many ads embedded within them. One would think they received less less AdSense revenue and less viewing hours than Andrea with her 2,200 videos.

Honestly.. how stupid does Andrea think that we are?

It's obvious to me that Andrea and Hadar are making at minimum an average of $6,000 per month from YouTube alone and I'm not talking about before YouTube takes their cut I'm talking about afterwards.

That's $72, 000 a year!

They're probably making at minimum $72, 000 a year and begging people for money.

People are sending them clothes and gifts like they're poverty-strickened people. It's revolting!

Hadar told Abigail to stay out of the backyard because it was a mess and they moved all the children's play equipment around to the patio side of the trailer.

It's obvious that something is going on in the backyard. They are probably already having the septic system fixed. Andrea is just trying to recoup the money they've spent, she wants a free ride through life despite having done absolutely positively nothing to deserve it ever.

I tried looking at the live satellite view of their compound to see what was going on in the backyard but you can't see back there because of the trees. I should be able to see once more leaves have fallen though.

I honestly don't feel bad about using a live satellite to try to scope out the Lunsford Fridman backwards fence compound. It's a little creeperesque but not peeping Tom pervy like when Hadar was using binoculars to watch couples having sex in the hotel across the street from their apartment like he used to in Israel.

How can the minions watch all the stuff that these horrible people do and tell them how wonderful they are? I don't get it.

Those of us that are here obviously have brains that work quite differently than the masses that support Andrea and Hadar and are incapable of seeing all of the terrible things that they do.

The minions listen to what Andrea and Hadar say and don't see the things that are in front of their very eyes on a daily basis it's beyond ridiculous, isn't it?

14. heisthenarcissisticdaddie
        +15   Like  

User deleted

HellzBellz;
    Wouldn't you think that Andrea would have significantly more watch hours, significantly more adsense Revenue than they would with just 354 videos?

Great post....your so right...

This is UNDER the (about) section on foolyliving...

The total amount of views for her channel...

53 million...all the viral clips of Rafael got them to this amount...which is a lot...

Youtube pays 3-4thous per million views...

She's still generating a lot from the viral clips today...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_2019-10-18-00-28-28-1

15. Toothless Annie
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BadNeighbor @ 17/10/2019, 21:21) 
    Thanks all!!!!

One last thing about favoritism- Parents probably don’t realize that favoring one child over the other, will most likely open the favorited child for extreme dislike from the other siblings. It really isn’t fair to the child who they favor. My sister, who is here visiting, who I now will refer to Heckle, or Jeckle, has no bond with myself, or my brothers. My mother truly has no bond with any of her children. Heckle just laps up all of the attention (and money) she gets from my mother. They are the ones missing out, yet they both behave like they belong to an elitist club. It’s sick and sad!

I really can’t wait until they leave. I might take the kids out of school tomorrow and go to the in-laws.

yomama46

I found some Kinetic sand yesterday and the kids had the most wonderfully messy time!!!! My neighbor never heard of it!! I didn’t remember having it. The girl loved it!!!!! Lots of giggles!!!

Today’s video wasn’t horrible, except for Hadar’s voice in the background. Andrea was despicable, as usual, but the video had some flow, and content. I think Hadar got mad at Abigail because she didn’t finish the bacon he made her. Raphael seemed more normal than usual. Don’t hate me for saying this, Abigail had a very small sweetness about her when she was putting the witch together.

Face it, Andrea is stupid, ignorant, sleazy, and can’t video or edit even close to very amateurish. The videos, editing, and channels are garbage. It was still very boring. Abigail has gained a lot of weight. Maybe since Hadar is so irrelevant, he is taking it out on Abigail and trying to control her, but getting mad at a kid for not eating is ridiculous. Even though Hadar is hungry all of the time....doesn’t mean everybody is!!!!! Moron!

My dear mother, and Heckle just arrived home. They were kind enough to bring home those candies called Turtles, pecans, caramels, chocolate, just for me!!!!!!! So sweet. So kind. I’ve had a nut allergy my entire life! Really. A nut allergy that includes pecans. My mother just told me I didn’t!!! I do. She then said they are nougats. (WTF is a nougat?) That is a narcissist!!!!!!!! Her sidekick Heckle is making an Abigail face, except I can only see her eyes🙄

Leaving tonight for the in-laws 😂
    When I read your comment about your Mom coming home with present for you...which you are allergic too, reminded me of going to my Mum's house, I don't live close to her , as in 3000 miles away ( I knew early on, if I was going to sur give this life, I was going to need to be as far away from her as I could be, I left home when I was14)...I came home for a visit, she and my step father say they're making a really special meal for me, ok. Cool. I go upstairs to shower the flight off and come down stairs and immediately know, they have been cooking seafood...I come into the kitchen and ask my mom what she made, she replies " our famous seafood chowder and fried calamari, with fresh baked biscuits with little bits of crab"...ah. Ok. I guess I'll go to MC Donald for supper. I say " mum...I'm allergic to seafood" she says " oh no, I totally forgot, I'm so sorry I'll make you something " special" ..." I said, no thanks, until I can't smell the seafood anymore, I can't stay here anyway, and the risk of cross contamination it too high in this seafood kitchen. I left and went and got myself a hotel room, came back got my bags and went to the hotel, cried myself to sleep. I feel your Turtle's Chocolates story, I truly do. I think b/c I grew up with a bipolar narcissist mother, it makes me hate Andrea e ven more, and makes my heart break for Rafael.
    Someday he will hopefully realize that in order to survive and THRIVE...he'll need to get far away

🍑🍊

933 replies since 17/10/2019, 13:43   48951 views