VaguebookingtheDrunkElephantintheRoomLikeJen Pt. 99

tell us what's going on or stfu

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I really have to LOL about some of the assumptions made here ..... Dons addicted to pain killers because he had back surgery so he was exposed to them 😂 My husband had a hip replacement and also had pain meds .... it didn’t make him an addict 😂

We see literally probably 5 hours out of her entire week (between her two videos and IG stories) and we all think we know everything that’s going on in that house.

She mentioned on her IG stories today why there was no video.

QUOTE (Ding! @ 25/10/2019, 22:36) 
    QUOTE (ExtraCaramel @ 25/10/2019, 19:58) 
    I know she was a “runner” in the past but I wonder if this is competition with Emily (in her mind, of course). If Emily does triathlons, I imagine that she’s running more than 4 miles a day & isn’t always teetering on the edge of injury. Is Jen trying to prove something to E? Herself?

I think Jen arbitrarily decides she’s going to latch onto a hobby and that’s what she focuses on (as opposed to being in competition with someone).

Jen couldn’t possibly be in competition in any aspect of her life. Marriage? In shambles. Kids? Both hit milestones late. She’s a SAHM who has someone else chauffeuring her kids off for the better half of a day, every day. Home; dumpster fire status (even the downstairs looks packed to the gills with crap). “Job”; wheres todays video? Friends; N/A.

There is not a single area of her life that she can outshine anyone at. She has so much and does so little with it. It’s pathetic.

2.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's a joke. It's all a joke. :10:

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/25/2019, 01:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (Depl @ 25/10/2019, 00:49) 
    Hello friends!

Long time no see. I lost track of Jen this summer.

I just caught up on her videos. What is going on???

If someone can give me the quick rundown and catch me up, that would be awesome. Is it choo-choo time?

She’s a vegan shrimp eater who’s anxiety was cured earlier this year but is now back with a vengeance. Both kids go to Montessori now so she’s hired a personal trainer, physical therapist and chiropractor to walk/run/walk again. She travels alone and is blissfully happy. She won’t tell us what the Big Anxiety Elephant in the corner of her hoarder style office is so we are guessing.

Some are still on the train. Some new ones have joined. Some of us are still firmly on the bench outside the station with a few previous boarders.

ETA: and she fired Judith for a new therapist

Total vegan update: She's a vegan shrimp & salmon eater. She drinks small amounts of powdered milk in David's tea and uses honey. She's willing to sacrifice cows as long as it's for trim on Tumi handbags. Her office is a mess and she's experiencing a lot of anxiety about something, but she won't share.

I just thought of a new theory: Don refuses to get a vasectomy. The doctors do try to talk men out of it sometimes. He's telling Jen that SHE needs to get a hysterectomy and she's livid and hates him for it. Judith couldn't convince him to get the surgery in couples counseling so that's why she's fired.

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I thought she’d been smoking some green but her going on meds with the new doctor makes sense. She said she didn’t like the idea of meds before bc she didn’t feel the doctor knew enough about her to prescribe like that. Maybe since she’s “been truthful” with this one she was willing to take a prescription? Idk I still think she’s a stoner 🤪

5. PillPoppinSkank
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (NewMoney @ 10/26/2019, 01:40 AM) 
    I thought she’d been smoking some green but her going on meds with the new doctor makes sense. She said she didn’t like the idea of meds before bc she didn’t feel the doctor knew enough about her to prescribe like that. Maybe since she’s “been truthful” with this one she was willing to take a prescription? Idk I still think she’s a stoner 🤪

Pot brownies would be Jen's method of choice. :lol:

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Don has a bit of an addictive personality, as we've seen. Tito's/Words with Friends/Meat Rubs and so on. Anyone who buys 10 meat rubs in one go (which we've seen) may have a Meat Rub addiction. Anyone who buys 6 vodkas in one go (which we've also seen) may have a vodka addiction.
    Ya know? In much the same way Jen likely has a shopping addiction.

Perhaps that's why there are some guesses that he may have developed a problem with them. It wouldn't really surprise me, either way.

QUOTE (NewMoney @ 10/26/2019, 01:40 AM) 

Her behavior in the last few stories certainly fits in with my StonerLikeJen theory. Especially how she laughs with wild abandon at shit only she could possibly find funny on any level.
    Smoke 'em if you've got 'em, Jen.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TastyTreats @ 26/10/2019, 01:34) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/25/2019, 01:07 AM) 
    She’s a vegan shrimp eater who’s anxiety was cured earlier this year but is now back with a vengeance. Both kids go to Montessori now so she’s hired a personal trainer, physical therapist and chiropractor to walk/run/walk again. She travels alone and is blissfully happy. She won’t tell us what the Big Anxiety Elephant in the corner of her hoarder style office is so we are guessing.

Some are still on the train. Some new ones have joined. Some of us are still firmly on the bench outside the station with a few previous boarders.

ETA: and she fired Judith for a new therapist

Total vegan update: She's a vegan shrimp & salmon eater. She drinks small amounts of powdered milk in David's tea and uses honey. She's willing to sacrifice cows as long as it's for trim on Tumi handbags. Her office is a mess and she's experiencing a lot of anxiety about something, but she won't share.

I just thought of a new theory: Don refuses to get a vasectomy. The doctors do try to talk men out of it sometimes. He's telling Jen that SHE needs to get a hysterectomy and she's livid and hates him for it. Judith couldn't convince him to get the surgery in couples counseling so that's why she's fired.

There's no sex going on in that house

8.     +21   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just wanted to comment bc the other night I had a few glasses of wine and changed my name...and I think it's funny. Carry on

9. Angry Yoga
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 10/25/2019, 04:15 PM) 
    10 to 1 the outfit was a gift from someone. Maybe Jill.

That was the first thing that came to my mind! They were probably tired of seeing her in the same dress from 2 years ago.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok so I'm going to jenfend for a second. She probably needs the chiro,therapist,ice, stretching and rolling. Her bunion messes with her stride, this results in shin splints and such. Get the surgery already Jen.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TastyTreats @ 26/10/2019, 01:34) 

That was my theory too. I think it’s a pretty good one. He’s telling her to just get an IUD, have her tubes tied, or go back on the pill, because he’s “a man” and refuses to get his boys turned off. My father is the same kind of crapbastard.

Perhaps the Judith firing came about because Jen’s body issues and obsessive exercising. She ramped things up not long after Judith got canned. (Although Judith being a Ross Family “Therapist”™️ seems like the most logical explanation.)

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I might be wrong, but I think Jen alluded to Don being snipped in a video.

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You all know she would want him snipped because she would want a guarantee he wouldn’t divorce her and have more kids with some other trifling ho.

14.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NewMoney @ 26/10/2019, 01:40) 
    I still think she’s a stoner 🤪

You rang? 🤣

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wish Jen was a stoner. That make her a tiny bit less robotish.

I do think she more than dabbles in the Benzo arts though.

888 replies since 22/10/2019, 22:20   116091 views