« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She is so cocky and full of herself in the foam roller IG stories. As if that whole segment wasn’t entirely staged :eyeroll: Oh hai, let me pretend to casually chat with you while I stretch like a smug asshole. She actually called that multi-tasking. Dumb cow.

Far different than the persona she put on the other day while filming her hoarders paradise.

2. ElfaGoddess
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Maybe her attitude turnaround is due to her Vitamin D deficiency, and now her new personal trainer is giving it to her on the reg. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ElfaGoddess @ 26/10/2019, 15:15) 
    I am dead. She thinks pepper spray is hair spray. Of course she would. 😂🙄🙄🙄

Only someone with hair as thin as hers would think hair spray came in that size... girl, even travel hairspray is bigger than that. 🙄

4. popsugarlikejen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 10/26/2019, 08:31 AM) 
    Why would Jen even accept toys for the children from a stranger and show it on IG? All that does is encourage other weirdos to send stuff.

this is SOOOOOO creepy
    she is nuts accepting this

5.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Planning in my planner @ 10/26/2019, 03:10 AM) 
    Ok so I'm going to jenfend for a second. She probably needs the chiro,therapist,ice, stretching and rolling. Her bunion messes with her stride, this results in shin splints and such. Get the surgery already Jen.

this may be true but why not just...not run? :lol: there are sooo many forms of exercise she could do. drives me nuts that she insists on running when clearly it's not what is best for her

6.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sorry, but I am back on the train. Don usually does pancake Saturday but he is no where to be seen. Something is off with them

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The person has sent multiple care packages over the years. So they arent creepy according to jen.

Sending so many presents in hopes of friendship that will never happen is such a jen thing. She really has found her tribe

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ha! Someome totally stole her stupid walking pharmacy idea and marketed it....and then sent it to her!

Let me say this, if she made Don move out for some stupid frivolous reason like finding herself, she is a raging bitch. He may be a lot of things but one of those things is a good dad. He must be heartbroken not to be with those kids if thats the case.

9. Wasn'tme
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 26/10/2019, 15:58) 
    Sorry, but I am back on the train. Don usually does pancake Saturday but he is no where to be seen. Something is off with them

I thought the same thing. The pancakes are not Mickey Mouse shape and no sign of Don.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I thought Don’s Mickey pancakes were a Sunday treat? I may be wrong but at breakfast time on a Saturday he’s likely on the golf course

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    JEN is making pancakes? I'd assumed Don was out of town all week since she didn't post any videos.

I'm glad she made the kids say thank you for the viewer gifts. That's one of the most normal things I've seen them do.

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do think he golfs on Saturday and I seem to remembering him making the pancakes on Sunday.

But still. She sure wanted the internet to see that she was making the pancakes today

Choo choo

13. Wasn'tme
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Jen doesn’t usually make pancakes. That’s Don’s treat for the children. They go out for brunch on Sunday.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    On Sunday's they go out for breakfast and dinner. She mentioned it was her favorite day of the week because they go out for 2 meals and she gets a vegan donut at wholefoods. Saturday Don makes pancakes or him and CC go out for pancakes

15.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen should be ashamed of herself for accepting packages like that from people she doesn't even know. The Rosses have plenty money to buy any and every toy those kids want.

And what's worse is that she shamed Carla for not including anything for Winnie. So now Carla has to send dog toys in her next stalker care package.

888 replies since 22/10/2019, 22:20   116035 views