Status
    Anonymous
    Yes! The Winnie part was so rude!

2.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well I have to take a break from Jen for a while. She is just too smug and full of herself to even be entertaining. I may watch old vlogs but I can't watch anything recent.

3.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Did Carla run out of people in actual need to help?

4. Wasn'tme
        +9   Like  

User deleted

A lot of people don’t think Don would have an affair but during my 67 years of life, I have seen too many men with big egos have affairs. Look at politicians and other men with power that cheat. I have known of wealthy and powerful business men that cheated and also mid-level managers that cheat. A lot of those men are not good looking. I am very cynical because I have known men that I never would think would attract another woman but there are women who want whatever they can get for many different reasons. I knew a couple that the husband had an affair with a secretary and when his marriage ended, he lost his job and his house, his money and then the other woman dumped him. Men don’t think about the wife and kids when their “decision maker” is going in the wrong direction. There are plenty of men with inflated egos susceptible to flattery.

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 10/26/2019, 10:39 AM) 
    Did Carla run out of people in actual need to help?

Carla should be ashamed of herself for sending those toys to Jen instead of donating them to a charitable organization.

6.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Carla’s need for head pats from Jen is clearly greater than her common sense.

7.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’d have actual anxiety if all this random, useless crap I didn’t want or need was mailed to me. I had a strict “no gifts” policy at my daughters birthday party for that reason.

And so incredibly rude for shaming this Carla person for forgetting her favourite child.

Also, funny how Jen can’t let her kids wait a minute after school to have their daily grilled cheese. But they can wait for their mother to finish filming asinine unboxings for her “friends”.

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Wasn'tme @ 26/10/2019, 17:54) 
    A lot of people don’t think Don would have an affair but during my 67 years of life, I have seen too many men with big egos have affairs. Look at politicians and other men with power that cheat. I have known of wealthy and powerful business men that cheated and also mid-level managers that cheat. A lot of those men are not good looking. I am very cynical because I have known men that I never would think would attract another woman but there are women who want whatever they can get for many different reasons. I knew a couple that the husband had an affair with a secretary and when his marriage ended, he lost his job and his house, his money and then the other woman dumped him. Men don’t think about the wife and kids when their “decision maker” is going in the wrong direction. There are plenty of men with inflated egos susceptible to flattery.

That Duggar pig did it and he’s a total dog. Went online and had a few flings. And he’s a major bible thumper who is always knocking up his wife. Anyone can cheat.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    HMmmm
    Yeah Saturday is typically pancakes with Don day if memory serves
    She said in her splurgy sunday vlog i think that go out for breakfast every sunday
    Hmmmm

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I cannot believe I’m Jenfending here, but re: icing and rolling your legs after a run - a lot of people do that, myself included. It comes down to stride, footstrike, and hip rotation. My right hip tightens up and I start limping because my right leg literally goes shorter than my left. I ended up working with a trainer and a chiropractor to get better alignment. Icing your shins prevents inflammation and injury (shin splints). Rolling muscles out just feels good.

Plenty of people can just throw on a pair of sneakers and run in whatever no problem, but I can’t. I stress fractured my legs years ago doing that and could barely walk.

12.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Based on evidence from people I know in real life, running is the most effective for weight loss and tightening up. I think Jen's just trying to be the most efficient in shrinking DAT ASS. Plus she already has a hat that says "Running Princess" so she needs to make that her entire identity.

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I am pretty vocal that any dude can and will cheat given the right circumstances (women too)
    Even the ones who you say "WOULD NEVER" totally would
    But I honestly just think Don is too lazy

14.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 26/10/2019, 15:48) 
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 10/26/2019, 08:31 AM) 
    Why would Jen even accept toys for the children from a stranger and show it on IG? All that does is encourage other weirdos to send stuff.

this is SOOOOOO creepy
    she is nuts accepting this

She thinks she is accepting gifts from a harmless woman but what if she is indebting herself (in the weirdo's mind) to a 5 alarm psycho? :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

15. PillPoppinSkank
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/26/2019, 04:58 PM) 
    Yes! The Winnie part was so rude!

Jen has such a history of being rude and ungrateful when she receives gifts. It always makes me cringe. Like, at least pretend to like what you have been given so as not to hurt the person's feelings! She is such a selfish cow. If someone posted a care package that Jen sent to them on IG and they criticized her for not sending something for their pet, Jen would make an hour long YT video about it and her journey to healing.

888 replies since 22/10/2019, 22:20   116091 views