VaguebookingtheDrunkElephantintheRoomLikeJen Pt. 99

tell us what's going on or stfu

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I highly doubt they are going to get a divorce. Although I would very much like to watch the shit storm that would be. I think they have very typical marital problems. They went from being a couple for over a decade with Jen being very child like herself and don taking care of her Financially while Jen fondled over him like a toddler. Then they wake up one day and they have 2 children who she obsesses over and now don has his little princess to care for and Jen is pushed aside. On top of that meat eating sweet loving Jen ups and turns vegan when a large part of their life previously revolves around hosting family and the food that went along with that. Hell over the top Jen didn’t even really decorate for Christmas or holidays because she was to worried about the kids getting into things.

I will say I believe she really does suffer from clinical anxiety which by the way surprise surprise you can have whether your privileged or not. It’s a very real, intense medical condition.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Remember back when she kept saying things about how much she loved her house? And that turned out to be nothing. I think this is another version of that. While I think she is unhappy, I dont think this is about divorce. I think she loves that is what is being said though.

3.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She eats dinner at 5 with the Kids? Is Don still working from home as CEO? So she neither makes food or has a meal with him? I am far from a CEO and work from home but eating at 5 would be difficult even with someone else cooking. Maybe he already has a place? The kids go to bed at 7 and he takes them to school in the morning to spend time with them. Maybe this is a trial separation? Since it is a trial she can’t comment. She agonized over spending $25 dollars on a Target sweatshirt but it brings her comfort and feels like a hug. Something is very wrong here. I could see Don leaving paying the bills but putting her on a budget.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The non-decorating. I think it was less about the kids getting into it and more about the decorations were Jens, and the holidays revolved around Jen. Hell, everything revolved around Jen. As soon as the kids came, it changed everything. It wasn’t as fun and magical (even tho, wasn’t that her word? Magical). She couldn’t be bothered. And she used the excuse of the kids to NOT decorate. That’s fucked up. Kids are a big reason to go crazy.

The kids are equivalent to homemade bombs for Jen. She is so afraid of them. I have no doubt she loves them, but she would have been happier without them.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in her new therapists office.

5.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, I hope if their marriage is over, Jen remembers to channel her favorite luggage:

“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile beacause it happened.”

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 23/10/2019, 00:09) 
    I can’t watch this crap. I am mad just reading y’alls comments here. One thing to be grateful for? How about a singke handbag sitting outside your craptice that you could sell for hundreds of dollars? She is so privileged and spoiled that it doesn’t even occur to her how absolutely selfish and insensitive she is.

My opinion w Judith: Since there will be court proceedings, (choo choo) Judith can’t “represent” both of them. It’s now a conflict of interest.

Oregon was definitely a turning point for Jen. A decision has been made.

Or.... she is out of Yoga mat spray and can’t find her center. And that’s it.

I love how more and more lurkers are coming out to join us. Please share your turning point with Jen, where you realized how fucking crazy she is?

Me? It was the baby talk in the vlogs w Don and HER MOTHER IN LAW!! :nervous:

Many of us joined MHWL for the packing videos. And stayed for the WTF?!?

The point when I realized how nuts she is was way back when she showed all the stuff she carried in her purse. It had to weigh 20 pounds!

The second was when she made the loftice. It just seemed like she was absolutely bored and has to make chores for herself to do.

The third was after one of her Sephora sale hauls. I looked up how much the stuff she ordered cost and it was unreal. She better look like an airbrushed magazine cover daily after dropping all that cash.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why would Jen love people speculating her and Don are divorcing?
    Wouldn’t that shatter her perfect family image shes worked so hard at?
    Or do y'all think she doesn’t care what kind of attention shes getting as long as its there?

(Keep in mind, there are only a couple of comments about Don and the rest are glowing remarks about her so if she IS trying to churn the rumor mill its not really working because she doesn’t read here and we are the ones commenting on it the most)

8.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I am jealous of the new therapist. They have no idea of the treasure that just fell in their lap.

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Man, I had some catching up to do here at the Bakery! I don't even know where to begin.

I think there's something bad going on within their marriage. Not sure if there's a divorce on the horizon or not. Let's just say I've put back some money for my train ticket. Just in case. If the observation car is full, I'll take the dining car. Maybe we can sit boy girl, boy girl and sing some songs.

What book did she read about "comfort tokens" in??? WTF is she doing with herself. Crawling so far into her own head again that she can't see how extremely lucky she is. Ok, maybe Don isn't the greatest and I'm not saying she should "settle" but...he's provided a very nice roof over her head, she has a brand new car to drive (and, if they still lease through the company she gets one every 3 years), she has clothes on her back and food in her kitchen. She has two healthy children and the time and money to go on family vacations. I don't understand her at all.

BUT....the most important thing is (and I think someone else mentioned this waaaay back in the last thread) SHE CLAIMED TO HAVE CURED HERSELF FROM HER ANXIETY MONTHS AGO. And then she fired Judith, went to Oregon, cried all night one night she was there and now it's back.

Question - did she go to Oregon *before* she got her new therapist? Or was that in between Judith and the new one?

10.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Good grief, she’s fully aboard the crazy train lately. I haven’t finished watching her last video and she drops another doozy.

I will say that there is no risk of a custody battle. Jen will gladly hand those kids over and settle for visitation rights.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I have watched all of the Don videos and it seems like quite a reach to say he has a drinking problem. Am I missing something? He seems like the equivalent of a “tired housewife having a glass or two of wine.”

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My husband has just heard all about this over the kids dinner. :snickering:
    He raised his eyebrows and started actually listening at the money talk.
    He think they’d be “consciously uncoupling” (thanks Gwyneth) hence going on the family trip.

And he says once the Tito’s is gone, so is Don lol

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 23/10/2019, 02:29) 
    I have watched all of the Don videos and it seems like quite a reach to say he has a drinking problem. Am I missing something? He seems like the equivalent of a “tired housewife having a glass or two of wine.”

Don has been very tipsy, at 4pm, on vodka cran in a lot of her vlogs. But he worked from home then so once the Market closes at 3 (local time) he probably stopped too.

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Omg she is so annoying and just wants attention.

15.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    maybe "things are unfolding" means she is choosing even MORE me time. she's decided to become a solo travel blogger like Allison/Amarixe. she's tired of catering to everyone else's needs all the time and never doing anything for herself. 2020 is going to be all about Jen dammit!

888 replies since 22/10/2019, 22:20   116157 views