Couponing Girl Pt 7 - The Bonnicles Chronicles: That's MRS Perma-Flare to you, missy!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 12/9/2019, 12:07 PM) 
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 9/12/2019, 05:49) 
    Two of my sisters became CNAs (one went on to become an RN) and they both said that the classes and state licensing test were not difficult. If you just paid attention during the classes, you will be fine, no studying outside of class is needed. It's task-oriented and you get a lot of practice while training. I never had any doubt that CG is a CNA. It would be a silly thing to lie about in my humble opinion as there really is not much prestige in being a CNA. This is not the downplay the work that they do at all. It is important work and can be difficult but if you were going to lie about your job credentials, would you choose CNA?

I doubt everything going that comes out of her mouth honestly. But no I wouldn't put CNA

She can take her CNA right up her as because she's pretty shitty at it then lol always complaining ect

She's very shitty at it. I don't even have to see her on-the-job to know that.

Remember when she was complaining about patients with Alzheimer's/Dementia.

She's a heartless witch and I feel sorry for anyone who is under her "care".

2.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MyLameNickname @ 12/9/2019, 05:03 AM) 
    ...getting engaged to TJ, breaking up with TJ, getting back together with TJ, breaking up with TJ, getting back together with TJ, breaking up with TJ, getting back together with TJ, and whatever she is now with TJ...

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 9/12/2019, 21:20) 
    QUOTE (MyLameNickname @ 12/9/2019, 05:03 AM) 
    ...getting engaged to TJ, breaking up with TJ, getting back together with TJ, breaking up with TJ, getting back together with TJ, breaking up with TJ, getting back together with TJ, and whatever she is now with TJ...

I wonder what his family honestly thinks of her

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 12/10/2019, 01:58 AM) 

I wonder about that too. Beyond that, I wonder what she would think of a woman who treats one of her sons like she treats TJ.

5. bitl
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 12/10/2019, 02:39 AM) 

I wonder about that too. Beyond that, I wonder what she would think of a woman who treats one of her sons like she treats TJ.

I don't think she has that degree of insight or cares about her "kidses" that much.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 10/12/2019, 02:39) 

If some woman was treating my son the way she treats TJ I literally would pull her hair out by the roots and make sure he never sees her again

7. sugarbritches
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Her "Mix Mash haul" showing the Glade air spray she was reading the scent description and I swear she said it had Rebar in it, now last I knew Rebar was steel and used for construction.

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LMAO @ 'mix mash' - ouf! Also she bought some Kinder Beano (Bueno, for the rest of us). I am not American, but aren't you taught Spanish in elementary school? Bueno is probably one of the first words you learn...

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MyLameNickname @ 10/12/2019, 16:00) 
    LMAO @ 'mix mash' - ouf! Also she bought some Kinder Beano (Bueno, for the rest of us). I am not American, but aren't you taught Spanish in elementary school? Bueno is probably one of the first words you learn...

LMAO kinder beano. OMG

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry for comparing this adorable fur-baby to the code-hearted, flat-headed Bonnicles...
    Attached Image
    BONNICLES-CockerSpaniel2

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 12/10/2019, 10:41 AM) 
    QUOTE (MyLameNickname @ 10/12/2019, 16:00) 

LMAO kinder beano. OMG

Yup, BEANO! After she studied it for a little bit, and sounded it out! :wacko:

13. Animal lover
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 10/12/2019, 16:52) 
    Sorry for comparing this adorable fur-baby to the code-hearted, flat-headed Bonnicles...

Haaahaaa!!! So good bunny!
    Yep the dog is adorable but not that witch!
    Good one again!!!!!

Could she have bought anymore junk at the dt? And i wonder who got her sons big bag of candy from the parade ?
    Promise u she got most of it.
    Oh and the single mother speech . Not. She has the kids 2 weeks a month just like justin and He pays child support!!!!!! Wth squirrel?
    I have a friend with 3 kids, father gone, no family, little money and her kids get some moderate candy only after they eat veges and balanced meals. She never whines and bitches. She is to busy making a life for her kids!!!! Stephanie has no idea what it means to have no obe!!!!!
    Squirrels kids teeth have to be on their way by to rot. Idk but they eat sugar constantly.
    She wont be toad'though!

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dollar Tree Awkward Moment video:

Whoop Whoop! Celebrity in their midst...her town KNOWS she's a YT star - LOL.
    Ummm, seriously...I don't think that's what she's known for, if you know what I mean. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:
    Hide yo' husbands, hide yo' boyfriends! :snickering:

(...and yes, she said "most of everybody" :rolleyes:)
    Attached Image
    Bonnicles-ItIsWhatItIs

15.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MyLameNickname @ 10/12/2019, 18:11) 
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 12/10/2019, 10:41 AM) 
    LMAO kinder beano. OMG

Yup, BEANO! After she studied it for a little bit, and sounded it out! :wacko:

I'm just at a loss for how stupid she is. I could see if she had a learning disability (and believe me we would have heard about it already)

But jeeze lady! My lord how can one literally be this dumb? It boggles my mind

941 replies since 24/10/2019, 21:55   61377 views