2.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 2/11/2019, 05:22) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/1/2019, 07:21 PM) 
    The shirt from the thumbnail? I have it. It’s a very lightweight flannel. It’s super soft. I really like it.

It actually isn't flannel--she links it in the description box. It is rayon (like the Rails shirts that are also not flannel). They are plaid, but not "flannels" like Jen calls them.

Like I said, I own it. I’ve never looked at the tag. But it is super soft like an old flannel feels after it’s been washed and worn for years. If you wouldn’t have said rayon I never would have known it’s not cotton. She gets a pass from me on messing this one up because I sure thought it was flannel too (despite the pattern).

3.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's say their marriage isn't on the brink.

Then she is a gigantic asshole for the way she was been acting. "I'm having the hardest time of the life. My life. I can't talk about it. What brings me joy...my kids, my dog and my yoga." No mention of Don. Doesn't go into the comments of her videos to clear things up. She could write one simple reply to the gals who are mentioning Don and be done with it.

Don should divorce her ass and look for someone who makes him happy because I can't see how it could be Jen at this point (and I don't even like Don)

4.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They are never leaving. They are both too stubborn and too lazy to make a change that significant. But I don’t see the fun playful banter ever coming back between them either. Marriage is work and neither multitask very well.

As for decorating after Thanksgiving, to each his own. But it’s SO late this year. Since we don’t have real trees, I want to enjoy them as long as possible. My stuff is always up by mid November. I promise, the turkey tastes the same :snickering:

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 2/11/2019, 15:27) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 11/1/2019, 10:14 PM) 
    Thank you!!
    I love this country and I am so honored to be able to call it home forever! ❤️

We're so happy to have you in the family!!!

:hug:

6.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The whole plaid / flannel thing is really annoying! I couldn't watch the whole video

7.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe she didn't mention Don in the video (things that make her happy) simply cause he is often away. I guess after work he pays attention to the kids and less to her, hence she feels lonely and doesn't include him in the happy list.
    I bet all her dramatic behavior is simply cause he is around much less and she can't stand it. As I mentioned before, the books she is reading don't help either.

I say this cause I watched Jen's videos for years and it's never nothing serious with her. She LOVES the attention tho.
    I'm not buying the ticket yet ;) but who knows...

8.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs to stop reading the books and stop following the IG accounts. She’s creating her own reality from these readings.

My guess is she isn’t getting the attention she wants and she has to do a lot more around the house than she wants.

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s our Jen, always copying someone.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/2/2019, 03:38 PM) 
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 2/11/2019, 05:22) 
    It actually isn't flannel--she links it in the description box. It is rayon (like the Rails shirts that are also not flannel). They are plaid, but not "flannels" like Jen calls them.

Like I said, I own it. I’ve never looked at the tag. But it is super soft like an old flannel feels after it’s been washed and worn for years. If you wouldn’t have said rayon I never would have known it’s not cotton. She gets a pass from me on messing this one up because I sure thought it was flannel too (despite the pattern).

I think it is made to feel like a faux flannel without the overly thick and hot feeling. I wear them too, because we live in California. Wearing actual flannel shirts here only works for maybe December and January. I actually love rayon and tencel, because they are so soft and not hot. I have a few of the Rails shirts and I have found they look great at first, but look so messy after washing and drying. It is almost like they need to be dry cleaned, which is ridiculous for a casual plaid shirt. I have two I hardly ever wear, and they were terribly expensive. That Target one she is wearing in the video is a dupe for the Rails shirt, but it is cut bigger. I looked at it the last time I was at Target and almost bought it in a different print.

She seems to be oddly excited to decorate for Christmas this year. I wonder if that includes putting ornaments on the tree? I wanted to leave that question on her last video, but didn't want to offend her. It was weird how she was talking about putting up the garlands and doing the fireplace mantel now (ala Christopher Allen).

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really hope she does decorate this year (just leave the fragile ones off for a year if she’s that worried about Donny). Buy some shatterproof ones at Target! CC is at the perfect age for all the Christmas magic. And Donny needs to learn boundaries so no better time than Christmas.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Congratulations To-do!!!!

Also, every time I see your user name I am reminded just how much Jen should NOT have had children! :snickering:

13.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gossiping @ 2/11/2019, 15:56) 
    The whole plaid / flannel thing is really annoying! I couldn't watch the whole video

I made it to the dissertation over burning candles and closed out.
    Everything is such an ordeal with this woman!

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe the divorce train is delayed without an estimated arrival time for now, but you know what train is right on time, like clockwork?

The unhealthy manipulation and childish behavior train. Conductor Jen will scan all your monthly passes as you enter. All aboarrrrd!

Sorry kids - I’ve been here in Disney on my running journey and haven’t been reading here until today. Looks like nothing totally exploded so that’s good!

15.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s quiet today. Must be “prioritizing family time”. It’s so magical and makes her heart sing.

917 replies since 31/10/2019, 16:48   257876 views