1. Queen of Budgeting
        +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow. This wasn't the day to wait until 11pm to check in on the bakery. Going to need lots of coffee in the morning.

The profile... I do think it exists on Tinder, only question for me is if it actually belongs to Don. But if it doesn't, it's someone who IRL knows them for sure. The IP checks on the new posters and the mileage from Don are too spot on, most fakes aren't that detail oriented. The second pic does look slightly photoshopped, but I think that's just the angle and his huge head creating perspective distortion as the body match is too close. Bio didn't surprise me at all, he's always had that creepy vibe to me.

And congrats StonerLikeJen for having your theory somewhat validated. :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

QUOTE (TooNiceForGoodwill @ 4/11/2019, 00:40) 
    I had been of the opinion that her fall favourites video put the separation/divorce theories to rest for the time being, too. But now I think “our room” could just as easily mean her and Winnie.

As someone who separated last year and not (presumably) in the last month, I still sometimes slip back into "we/our" talk. Even though I haven't even seen my ex in about a year and am not trying to pretend we're still happy families. It's just habit.

And my ex was on Tinder the week after we separated.

889 replies since 4/11/2019, 01:13   145334 views