Manic Jen pretending everything is fine stories

-----------------------------------------

Edited by snarky user name here - 11/5/2019, 03:55 AM

2.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Maybe this is why she went dark this Summer in Utah! Because she was sleeping in the basement with CC.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/11/2019, 03:38) 
    I was doing more chest hair analysis and straining my eyeballs for signs of photoshop and idk...the chest hair is identical down to the little circle of hair on the left side

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz0000

I've been team fake profile real pictures but idk :dunno: how would someone have these real pics?

the worst part is that we're not going to find out anything. tomorrow will be exercise favorites or whatever

giphy

omg, I am on team fake but this chest hair analysis lol. the picture could still be photoshopped using another picture to create a bed pose cause yeah who would have this picture.

4.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m finally caught up on the IG stories.

Don is NOT home. There’s no way she could film so much without even a hint of him... no sound of his voice, walking to and from, one of the kids running up to say “dad did/said _____”.

Jen would be more than able to take Winnie for an actual walk in the dark... are there no street lamps in Chicago?! But she wouldn’t be able to go if she didn’t have someone to stay home with the kids.

If Don was away for work or golf, Jen would say so, as part of her mama martyr schtick.

🕵🏻‍♀️

ETA: I never thought I’d be part of a forum where no one blinks twice at the sentence “I was doing more chest hair analysis” :hearty-laugh:

Edited by Ding! - 5/11/2019, 03:58

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Contraband Koolaid @ 11/5/2019, 03:45 AM)
    I’ve seen so much of shirtless Don in the last 24hrs to last a lifetime :sick:

Team not cute at all. When looking through a few her old videos since CC’s birth to check on his hair, I had to watch his lazy slobby walk, the way he talks and all that random mouth tonguing so many times that he will never be even 0.0001% attractive to me.

See... if his Tinder profile is real, that's what I don't get.

Remember his crab-walk at the pool in Utah?

That Don is not getting any unless he flashes some cash, & his Tinder profile doesn't.

He's also pretty proud of his 1% status, &, while the mini-van & Disney Vacation Club don't really showcase his CEO status very well, I would have thought he would have somehow tried to demonstrate he had money in his profile.

QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 11/5/2019, 03:47 AM)
    Rigid Jen isn’t going to upload a video about the last couple of days events. True or not. She will upload her predetermined content, likely already on a scheduled upload. At best we *might* get a video next week. At best.

However, I still think it’s true and she legally can’t speak about it until the divorce is final as per her lawyer. I also think her lawyer suggested letting the Ross Family Therapist go.

If it's true & Jen was the one who started the separation proceedings, I hope she knows what's she doing.

She may think she has a nest egg & her parents may have a little money, but I don't think they have the resources - both money & lawyers - that the Rosses do.

Suzanne & Poopsie aren't divorced. Dan & Emily aren't divorced. Don & Jen probably weren't supposed to get divorced.

And both Suzanne & Poopsie strike me as the type who are nice as pie as long as you're in their circle, but, once you're not, I think they can be pretty vicious.

And they're going to want to remain in the heir's life, if not in control of the heir's life.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 11/5/2019, 03:59 AM

6.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think the pictures are real and the Tinder profile is fake, and I could have gone a lifetime without seeing Don's "f*ck me" eyes. :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The chest hair is honestly what convinced me. I was meeting with my career advisor today about my resume. Can "Chest hair detection" go under "Special Skills"? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 5/11/2019, 03:59) 
    The chest hair is honestly what convinced me. I was meeting with my career advisor today about my resume. Can "Chest hair detection" go under "Special Skills"? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

That and how to tell a divorce is eminent by the contents on a nightstand.

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How the hell are people seeing that Jen is happy in recent videos? She is manic AF and as tense as a sausage on the grill. One poke and bum. She is straining to appear happy,likely because of the kids. I feel awful for her.Let it all out, Jen.

10.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The dark living room at 8pm... wouldn't Don be in there watching TV?

11. Contraband Koolaid
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 5/11/2019, 03:57) 
    ]
    See... if his Tinder profile is real, that's what I don't get.

Remember his crab-walk at the pool in Utah?

That Don is not getting any unless he flashes some cash, & his Tinder profile doesn't.

He's also pretty proud of his 1% status, &, while the mini-van & Disney Vacation Club don't really showcase his CEO status very well, I would have thought he would have somehow tried to demonstrate he had money in his profile.

It would turn off people if someone brags about all that on the online dating/hookup profile. He’s on reddit so he probably knows about the subreddits where they mock ridiculous cringey tinder profiles or matches.

Or he doesn’t want to be on tap to support another Jen clone.

He wants someone to bang with no attachments. He could go for a sugar baby profile angle if he wanted to flaunt his job n and money, TBH I thought he would go for that as it fits what he wants with the daddy-dom dynamic sit on his lap read toddler books n baby talk.

12.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think after being seen as Bank of Donald for the entirety of his marriage, Don wants a woman who is into him for him. That's why he said was in "financial technology" and not "CEO."

13.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Tinder profile was just him putting his hook in the water. I KNOW he hasn't gotten any bites yet. He hasn't slept with anyone else, I guarantee it.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Money is so important to Don, if he knows that alimony and child support is coming, maybe he doesn't want to throw down tons more just to get laid.

I agree the Rosses seem like the type to turn vicious on you once on their bad side.

I dont think Jens parents have near the money that Dons have. Jens older brother seems to live an average life with a mediocre home. They may take her in if it came to it, but only temporarily. They have their own life and would expect her to figure it out and get out.

15.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Financial technology still reads off as 💰

897 replies since 5/11/2019, 01:24   122961 views