IgnoringTheHypersexualElephantInTheRoomLikeJen Pt. 102

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    My theory on this now is Jen kicked Don out for the time being. Hence the quote "loving myself first doesn't mean I don't love you" or whatever.

Someone mentioned previously maybe he's in sex addict therapy.

Maybe they will try to work it out but are on a break.

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 6/11/2019, 02:29) 
    Where does her YT income fit into the equation?

Does anyone know how much she makes from the videos? It doesn’t seem like it’s a lot based on her views. I know they would take into account any money she makes on her own but if Don is bringing in $40,000-$80,000 per month (supposedly he’s making $500K-$1M per year) and she’s only bringing in $2000 they may reduce what she’s supposed to receive by a small percentage if that.

The courts are just not going to look at her little YouTube checks and his CEO salary and say they’re equals. She was a housewife for years, she has two small children, she’s used to a certain lifestyle and the courts will want the children to maintain their lifestyle. He will be paying her a lot of money per month. She’ll have a very comfortable lifestyle.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s YouTube and IG money is paltry compared to what it could be. She has a more than decent following and tons of opportunities to do swipe ups: outfits, home decor, kids things. But she’s lazy about posting and when she does her items are sadly no longer available.

4. popsugarlikejen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She makes a pittance
    According to Social Blade
    $609- $10,000 a year from Youtube
    And she never does paid videos
    Attached Image
    2C0FD004-F8D9-4AAF-AE74-A014DA15B779

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Could it be that her ex therapist called her out/challenged her, and said she's not being honest, so Jen can't share freely means she can't manipulate her any more?

Also I was thinking before the tindergate happened, maybe Don and the Rosses in general had asked her not to share anything about them, as they have an image to maintain? Especially with Don being a CEO now?

Mentioning her earnings could also be a statement of independence, ie, I don't need your money, I'm making my own, and I'm influencing people while I do it.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/organizedlikejen

7. PillPoppinSkank
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Jen can bump up that "salary" pretty quickly with the right amount of effort. Affiliate links, swiping, sponsored posts... She could even create something for the planner community. Stickers or even her own planner. It will be interesting to see if she rises to the ocassion or just cashes in her alimony checks and downsizes her lifestyle.

8.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm in Illinois and have a few friends that went thru divorces. She will get 28% of his income, right off the top for child support. That is tax free money. As for alimony, he will have to pay her a lump sum and then. Monthly maintenance won't go on forever. I have 2 friends that are divorced from doctors and they did not work. Both had college degrees. Their maintenance was pretty high the first 4 years, but they were supposed to use that time to get back into the work force. It went down after that and then went down one more time. Both of them received some sort of maintenance for about as many years as they were married. Now, if they have a prenup, all bets are off. Who knows then?

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NotDairyJustShrimp @ 6/11/2019, 02:39) 
    Could it be that her ex therapist called her out/challenged her, and said she's not being honest, so Jen can't share freely means she can't manipulate her any more?

Also I was thinking before the tindergate happened, maybe Don and the Rosses in general had asked her not to share anything about them, as they have an image to maintain? Especially with Don being a CEO now?

Mentioning her earnings could also be a statement of independence, ie, I don't need your money, I'm making my own, and I'm influencing people while I do it.

Image? Let’s not forget she said he uses her bath water after she’s done!🤢🤮

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cook county doesn't show anything for divorce or legal separation. If they are separated they haven't filed with the courts. On the same note there is another Jennifer Ross that had 2 divorces and a paternity test in Cook county

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone ever thought that they got a open marriage and Don is allowed to have affairs.As long as it doesn't effect Jen and the kids. Him being a CEO a lot of those guys cheat openly on their wives. The wives don't care because they want the money and the good image of being a good wife.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lalataz @ 6/11/2019, 02:48) 
    Anyone ever thought that they got a open marriage and Don is allowed to have affairs.As long as it doesn't effect Jen and the kids. Him being a CEO a lot of those guys cheat openly on their wives. The wives don't care because they want the money and the good image of being a good wife.

Definitely! My mother in law did it for YEARS. Until she was publicly humiliated by a scorned mistress.

13.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Darn, and if they divorce, whoever next marries Don, will have a preview of everything, through Jen's channel. He will have to make new poems and whole new birthday schemes.
    And I think Jen was the most interesting thing that ever happened to that family of dodos.

14.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How many of you have been following this story and then hugged your spouse or partner, thanking heavens it’s not you?

I know I did.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ReallyReallyReally @ 6/11/2019, 02:45) 
    QUOTE (NotDairyJustShrimp @ 6/11/2019, 02:39) 

Image? Let’s not forget she said he uses her bath water after she’s done!🤢🤮

Well yes, maybe they've had enough and try to save their reputation from now on? Dunno...

897 replies since 5/11/2019, 01:24   122963 views