IgnoringTheHypersexualElephantInTheRoomLikeJen Pt. 102

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I’mOffToWerq @ 5/11/2019, 17:36) 
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 5/11/2019, 17:32) 
    Still, if it were my marriage in question and my husband accused of having a tinder I’d make an exception on the chairs.
    She could have posted anything this morning with Don there and then acting like a normal family.

As sad as this entire situation is (and I truly feel badly for all involved minus Judith) I think Jen must be somewhat relieved that this is finally out there. I would think it would be a difficult thing to announce and I wouldn’t be surprise if she is not allowed to say anything at this point. Jen is far from stupid, she knows what chess piece to play.

Exactly. That’s why I think it’s legit. If it were fake she wouldn’t necessarily say “hey I heard this gossip” but she would definitely passive aggressively show don and how fine things are.
    That she hasn’t, IMO, means it’s legit and she can’t say anything quite yet. I also think she knew before last night and that’s why she was downright giddy in the stories all day. The secret was out and she didn’t have to do the dirty work.

2. PillPoppinSkank
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I didn't even know we also had a Reddit Don. I think I am coming down with a migraine. Process overload!

3.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Phew! I’m caught up again. I need to go vote though. Maybe you all could slow the posting for a bit? :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 5/11/2019, 17:39) 
    I didn't even know we also had a Reddit Don. I think I am coming down with a migraine. Process overload!

Me neither, the last few days were more interesting than all the years before! :happy:

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 5/11/2019, 17:43) 
    Jen can clear this up easily. Watch a movie tonight with Don’s arm around her and send out some IG stories. Done.

Remember Jen is the biggest manipulator of all.

She can, but she won’t...

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have to leave & run some errands, & I know, when I come back, I'm going to be pages & pages behind!

But I do think we've only known the Don that Jen has shown - the narrative she's told.

I would not be surprised by cheating, & I do believe they're having serious problems in their marriage. Who knows what's actually been said or done when she's not filming.

The complete absence of him in yesterday's stories, his blank nightstand... I don't know...

I think a normal person would post or say something to prove the Tinder thing false, but she's never really reacted to things the way most people would.

When she said good-night last night & that Winnie was "just fine" - I think she was talking about herself.

7.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m sticking to my guns on this for the time being.

It’s all real. Photos, profile, separation, the works.

Just my gut. Maybe I’m wrong but :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

8. unitaskerlikejen
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I think it's easy enough to photoshop someone's head onto a different body and make it look real. Or to photoshop a person into or out of a picture. I do it for friends' wedding photos and they look real. What makes me think the photos are real is #1 the chest hair matches his chest hair pattern (and that left spot of hair) and #2 I think most would not think to make sure that part matches as long as the head looks real. It's possible, less likely.

9.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m on Team It’s All Real. Her silence and the complete lack of Don in the weird “Day in the Life of My Dog (Functioning as a Proxy to Tell You About My Marriage)” speak volumes. And Tinder Don sounds like Reddit Don but horny.

10.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I believe it's all real - the pics, the tinder profile, the separation. My issue is that if it IS REAL, how is she not spiraling? In the Anxiety Favorites video, she seemed to be dealing with her issues in a normal-ish way. I honestly thought the inspiration for the video was something trivial and dumb, not that her marriage was crumbling. If her marriage was over or failing, I'd expect a different reaction?? Idk.

I did think it was strange that she didn't give a shout out to Don in the Anxiety Favs video. Historically, she's always gushed about how amazing Don is with her anxiety and how he allows her to be 100% herself. There was no mention of how Don is the sweetest boy in this video.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This whole time I really thought they were just moving or Don was an addict. Now I’m so confused. Btw, I’ve lurked here forever, but never posted.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (unitaskerlikejen @ 5/11/2019, 17:50) 
    I think it's easy enough to photoshop someone's head onto a different body and make it look real. Or to photoshop a person into or out of a picture. I do it for friends' wedding photos and they look real. What makes me think the photos are real is #1 the chest hair matches his chest hair pattern (and that left spot of hair) and #2 I think most would not think to make sure that part matches as long as the head looks real. It's possible, less likely.

I just don’t think it would be worth the effort of making such a high quality fake.

Jen:
    sure wouldn’t do it herself and doesn’t know enough not Ross related people to find an expert.

Mistress:
    Why bother? Just send the pictures to his wife, family and maybe coworkers.

Someone trying to prank us:
    Thanks, you spend a lot of time and effort to make us enjoy the 100th thread, but what’s your gain from it? Especially from the non bakery related part on IG and YouTube?

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SundanceEarrings @ 5/11/2019, 17:55) 
    I believe it's all real - the pics, the tinder profile, the separation. My issue is that if it IS REAL, how is she not spiraling? In the Anxiety Favorites video, she seemed to be dealing with her issues in a normal-ish way. I honestly thought the inspiration for the video was something trivial and dumb, not that her marriage was crumbling. If her marriage was over or failing, I'd expect a different reaction?? Idk.

I did think it was strange that she didn't give a shout out to Don in the Anxiety Favs video. Historically, she's always gushed about how amazing Don is with her anxiety and how he allows her to be 100% herself. There was no mention of how Don is the sweetest boy in this video.

IMO she’s doing Ok because it’s not new, and because she was either the instigator or it was a mutual decision.

14.     +22   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Ok longggggg time lurker here.

I don’t get why so many people think this is fake. I have been cheated on and left by my ex husband who I NEVER thought in a billion years would have eve cheated or left. It broke me. But I came out stronger. As will Jen ultimately. The stuff he has on the profile is so common to find on dating sites. And really tame compared to some guys. Lol.

I feel bad for her but, then again I think she needs knocked on her ass as a wake up call to REALITY.

15. PillPoppinSkank
        +27   Like  

User deleted

This is the one time that I wouldn't mind a 3 hour long YT video from Jen.

897 replies since 5/11/2019, 01:24   122960 views