IgnoringTheHypersexualElephantInTheRoomLikeJen Pt. 102

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 11/5/2019, 10:04 PM)
    What is the deal with her mom? I get the impression she’s pretty bad, but I’ve never seen her in action. Anybody want to fill me in?

I could be projecting, but I think a lot of her issues come from her mother, especially her body issues. Her mother is naturally more petite. She had Jen in dance classes growing up, & I'm sure there were some body criticisms.

From what Jen has shown of her mother, she's kinda shrill, seems to be pretty critical, & is the type to bluntly say what she's thinking.

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation, I agree with that. But this is Jen Ross we’re talking about here, the same woman who has overshared for nearly a decade on all forms of social media. She wants the questions and the attention.

Luckily for us it’s almost time for the holidays and she won’t be able to hide what’s really going on for very long.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I was on the edge of my seat watching her most recent stories waiting for something, anything. It was totally Lucy, Charlie Brown and the football. I agree with the post above that they are separated but to her it was just a “difficult season” and “what works for them.” Like Ross and Rachel on a break. I’d still be surprised if they actually divorce. They’ll get past it and it will never be mentioned. Now, when the kids graduate from high school, they may go their separate ways.

4.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think Jen has decided she is a lesbian and she asked for a conscious uncoupling from Don.

Speculation, of course.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen is looking at everything but the lens in those stories. :rolleyes:

6.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She calls us "FRIENDS". She "shares" just about every part of her life online. She doesn't "owe" anyone anything, so I am not down with the "you owe your subscribers an explanation". No she doesn't, but I can't blame some of them from feeling that way, being they've been up in her CM for years.

The crying all night in Eugene may have been the peak of the decision making. Where it all came together and she was standing in the rain cleansing her soul.

Anyway, today I think Jen is LOVING all this. She can really be the martyr housewife, trudging along with her brave chin up, wearing her wedding ring because that's what strong, brave housewives do, even when their world is falling apart. She will sacrifice her long baths for the children, because they need her. She is thinking now that she really has Donald by the balls. And she's ordering a meat lovers pizza and snickering, reading all of her "poor Jen" comments.

7.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Wearing her Tiffany wedding set, anniversary band, Cartier trinity ring, Cartier Love bracelet.

8.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Putting the Tinder profile aside for a moment, Jen Ross is a manipulative bitch to her audience. Always has been, always will be. Who gives a shit who she "owes" anybody? She's a fucking narcissistic self-centered liar who is addicted to internet attention. Don't think she isn't LOVING all of this drama. She is.

9.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Ordering a meat lovers pizza :7043:

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I am so excited to join this thread!! I have been watching Jen for years and now I get to get in on the snark! Long time lurker here coming out to say I’m pretty certain the Tinder account is real. It’s too good. Also, as I made my account the clock said 4:20. Coincidence? Or validation for finally making an account? 😁

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 5/11/2019, 22:24) 
    Putting the Tinder profile aside for a moment, Jen Ross is a manipulative bitch to her audience. Always has been, always will be. Who gives a shit who she "owes" anybody? She's a fucking narcissistic self-centered liar who is addicted to internet attention. Don't think she isn't LOVING all of this drama. She is.

We may have to gird our loins for the eventual re-branding back to Jennifer Boyles :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

12.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 11/5/2019, 09:58 PM) 
    If you gonna air your dirty undies on YT for years, you can't all of a sudden ask people to mind their own business.She can certainly choose what she can share, it's her right, and we can choose not to watch her, but she can't stop people from being curious when they notice something is up.

THIS!

Intimacy is the currency of YTers like Jen -- looking inside her life IS her brand. She can't expect everyone to suddenly not point to the obvious.

13.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "There's all the news you can use."
    - Jen, on her running journey, 2 days after her husband's Tinder profile is discovered

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

14.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Honestly, she is really missing out easy money if she doesn’t do vlogidays this year. We would all be waiting for another video and trying to catch a glimpse of Don or Don’s things ( shoes, coat, extra food at dinner). It is pretty much the worst decision she could make not to.

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ding! @ 11/5/2019, 10:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (Depl @ 5/11/2019, 22:24) 

We may have to gird our loins for the eventual re-branding back to Jennifer Boyles :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

She is going to pull a Jaclyn Hill and keep Don's surname, cause it's her business name -_-

897 replies since 5/11/2019, 01:24   122960 views