IgnoringTheHypersexualElephantInTheRoomLikeJen Pt. 102

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen had a wide open opportunity to show Don, if he went to the Harriet Tubman movie the other night with her.

2.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I’m 100% sure that Jen used to follow Suzanne. I noticed this quite a while ago.

3.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Don? See a movie about escaping slavery? He’s probably one of those assholes who thinks black people had it better when they were enslaved.

4. Landyn's One Eye
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I’ve watched Jen off and on just enough to know the very basics of her/her life. I’ve been reading theses threads because you guys are hilarious and ... well, apparently, I need more excitement in my life.

All I ever hear on divorce lawyer commercials is how you should keep OFF social media.

Maybe I’m old fashioned but it seems a bit ... wrong? to put yourself on a dating site before you are divorced.

Could it be that Jen is behind the profile and plant on this site? She knows how this works and knows people would start asking her. Seems like a perfect thing for her lawyer to go after Don for. ‘Poor Jen, her husband is cheating and she’s being harassed.’

Just a thought.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 6/11/2019, 02:06) 
    I’ve watched Jen off and on just enough to know the very basics of her/her life. I’ve been reading theses threads because you guys are hilarious and ... well, apparently, I need more excitement in my life.

All I ever hear on divorce lawyer commercials is how you should keep OFF social media.

Maybe I’m old fashioned but it seems a bit ... wrong? to put yourself on a dating site before you are divorced.

Could it be that Jen is behind the profile and plant on this site? She knows how this works and knows people would start asking her. Seems like a perfect thing for her lawyer to go after Don for. ‘Poor Jen, her husband is cheating and she’s being harassed.’

Just a thought.

In some states, it is still considered adulterous to date before a legally finalized divorce.

6.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Wouldn’t it be counterproductive for Jen to create a fake Tinder profile and then get caught. Don could easily prove it if she would do something like that.

7.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She wouldn't get alimony forever though, right? She's only in her 30s and has a college degree. At some point wouldn't she be expected to get some sort of job?

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 6/11/2019, 02:06) 

Just a thought.

I think most people would agree with you, it’s not the best idea to date when you still have a wife and two small children at home. And most single women and men aren’t going to sign up for that drama.

Someone else mentioned the possibility of Jen throwing Don under the bus and creating the profile. I just don’t think she has the backbone to air Don out like this. And I don’t think she’s creative enough to come up with this scheme. She’s cold blooded, that I believe, but I think she’s more of a passive aggressive victim and not an openly vindictive person who would publicly call someone out. Jen is all about her image and this would expose her less than perfect life.

QUOTE (Marigolds @ 6/11/2019, 02:19) 
    She wouldn't get alimony forever though, right? She's only in her 30s and has a college degree. At some point wouldn't she be expected to get some sort of job?

In Florida alimony ends when you remarry. Jen is never going to remarry. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

I don’t know what the laws are in Illinois.

9.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen’s ENTIRE married life has literally been about being a housewife. I don’t see her ever getting a job, and probably her lawyer will agree. Unless she remarries, he will be supporting her ass.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Has ever acknowledged that she knows about the bakery in the past? I cant remember

11.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just checked and it seems Illinois has the same guidelines as Florida. If Jen never remarries Don will always pay her. :snickering:

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I’mOffToWerq @ 11/6/2019, 01:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 6/11/2019, 01:22) 
    I put together a list of evidence of trouble in paradise for Don and his pwincess. There are certainly alternate explanations for every item but together it looks pretty bad. It appears to have been going on for about a year.

Regarding the tinder profile, color me FLOORED, y’all. I absolutely had them down as married forever with disappointment and scorn on Jen’s part and indifference on Don’s. I’m inclined to believe it - or we have an admirably talented troll. The photos were a photoshop masterpiece if fakes and the description was completely on-profile for Don. He’s a baseline horn dog as we’ve established (his public defense of Jen including her “services” and their bizarre Daddy relationship). Also, this is super typical behavior for someone who has only had only had sex with one person, married young, and finds himself rejected/ignored by his spouse.

Strong evidence
    -Significantly less Don time on insta and YT over the past year
    -Huge influx of sht quotes about boundaries, self empowerment, being appreciated/people not valuing your worth
    -Don not on her list of what brings her joy while including Winnie and the kids.
    -She’s finally sharing her troubles with “a friend” which she’s presenting as a huge new step for her (so it’s unlikely she’s using “friend” as a member of The Fam as she often does). As her go-tos would typically be her husband or The Fam, why would she suddenly incorporate a friend if it weren’t about Don?
    -Firing the Ross family therapist after 8 years bc she suddenly felt she “couldn’t share freely”
    -Saying she *can’t* share right now. That sounds like legal advice. Jen shares her cervical mucus - and when she *chooses* not to share, she will typically say it’s because she’s fiercely private/protective about some things.
    -Jen taking on Don roles - the Saturday pancakes, bathtime
    -Jen, who has almost never associated YT with making money even when arguing it’s her career, suddenly brings up YT as an income source
    -In depth sharing when she is alone (Eugene, her PD in Utah), but radio silence around the Rosses who have never minded the spotlight
    -Change in Thanksgiving venue. It’s one thing to do group vacations (Utah, Williamsburg) while estranged but another to host in your own home.

Less strong
    -Don’s nightstand having nothing personal on it; other potential missing items
    -Several months ago Jen mentioned Gravy and Jill each came over once a week...separately. At the time we speculated it was trouble with the Boyles’ marriage. Maybe it was to support Jen during a problematic time?
    -Don suddenly buying into DVC which Jen has wanted for years but Don pointed out was not a profitable investment. An appeasement gift? Something to show they were in it for the long haul?
    -Jen getting her own minivan. Anticipating more pickups at the soup kitchen as well as less opportunity to use Don’s minivan for other outings?

Great List SeaBassJr
    If don’t mind, I’d like to add a few things that also came to mind while reading your list:
    Pairing down items (perhaps selling house or maybe to get rid of the memories associated with them)
    Relying and mentioning more of her dog Winnie (her emotional support dog if you will)
    Weight loss and increased exercise - mentioning she is more anxious lately
    New bedding (sounds bizarre but if you ever divorced or separated this one makes sense)
    Runs while kiddos are in school rather than early morning (come on, skunks? Really)
    More mention of $ (pondering over $25 target sweatshirt - Jen? Nahhhh)
    No mention of Anniversary celebration or date nights much less a movie night at home

And NO Golden Retriever! Remember she said they were getting one.

13.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Where does her YT income fit into the equation?

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 6/11/2019, 02:29) 
    Where does her YT income fit into the equation?

Maybe she’s pulling a Marnie Goldberg and intentionality not producing quality content which would reduce her hypothetical income potential in alimony negotiations.

15.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What if the reason she's getting rid of all those handbags is because they were gifts from Don after threesomes, or after special Dominant/Submissive sexcapades where she felt uncomfortable in roles she was playing, but just "soldiered on"? I would not want to keep them either!

897 replies since 5/11/2019, 01:24   122958 views