LoveMeTinderLikeDon Pt. 103

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Backup Bunions @ 6/11/2019, 19:15) 
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 6/11/2019, 18:32) 
    Without a doubt, “not a shopper” Jen will have to learn to budget a bit. But I do think she’ll be fine financially.

Luckily she has an EC planner just for budgeting!

Phew! 😅
    But she might not be able to buy the appropriate Etsy stickers for each week.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm still not convinced there's going to be a divorce.

I can see them being separated but still married - "It's what works for us in this season of our lives."

Going to her brother's for Thanksgiving but still going to Utah for Christmas... makes me think, while some things are changing, Jen still sees herself as a Ross.

And, again, I think, if she's consulted a divorce attorney, he/she would have told her to shut down all her social media, if it looked liked it was going to be a messy divorce w/ a fight for custody of the children. But, maybe, Jen & Don are being really amicable about everything, & neither is contesting anything... Who knows?

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 6/11/2019, 19:09) 
    Anyone else hope she does her holiday gift guide series this year? The only truly helpful series that I enjoy. Wonder what the "For HIM" gifts will be like. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

A role of barbwire...

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 6/11/2019, 17:16) 
    That Judith description of her method sounds exactly like what Jen has been doing for the past 7 years.
    Start where you are.
    Journey to self discovery blah blah.

When I read the bio I was like Yep that's her.
    Exactly what I pictured

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If a single Jen was to actually do sponsored videos and steady fun content she could make bank. The business mom YouTube grind that's so popular.
    I am still not convinced of the tinder/Don thing.
    I am convinced that there is marriage trouble. Jen has struggled her whole life to find herself and I'm here for the next journey of single mom Jen.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder how much Don had to spend for Judith.

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen will probably still be okay, but she won’t maintain her exact current lifestyle and reap the benefits of Don’s future potential as a CEO.

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (QueenE @ 11/6/2019, 07:26 PM) 
    I wonder how much Don had to spend for Judith.

I'm guessing about 50K
    Just roughly $150 per session (might be more, might be less) weekly for 7 years, with a couple holidays off.

I will see myself out now, I really need to get some work done. :agace:

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Even if they do divorce there is no telling how long she will get alimony. My sister is going through a divorce. She will get child support for both kids until they are 18 (or 21 if in college) but only alimony for 3 years. If she lives with a new boyfriend or gets married the alimony stops. After the kids are 18 she needs to sell the house and they will split what the equity is. Not that Jen wouldn't be ok with just child support, but still. Isn't tuition at least 10,000 for each kid? She will have bills.

Plus, I am not convinced there wasn't a prenup. Jen may have said in passing there wasn't one, but she has lied before. Don is from a family that has been wealthy for a few generations. It's not like he is the first in his family to have money. I can't imagine his parents didn't bring up a prenup to protect the family money.

10.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I am firmly on the train until she says something to the affect of "Don and I are great"
    or if she says something remotely positive about him/their marriage

I'll turn the engine off if we see evidence of him in her life in some actual capacity, not just a random dinner/holiday here and there
    Because that is exactly what separated people do

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t imagine her taking care of kids by herself consistently for multiple days at a time especially if they aren’t in school. It’s hard work! She’d probably hire a nanny or something to help.

12.     +24   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She will find it hard to meet someone wealthy. She hasn't made a friend in 20 years. I have little hope of the dating scene and her.

I think Don's next girlfriend will actually be very self sufficient.

Her silence is deafening at this point. And was well before Tindergate.

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I doubt the children’s school will come out of her pocket. Montessori is a Ross thing, Don will continue paying for that I’d imagine.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 6/11/2019, 19:36) 
    I doubt the children’s school will come out of her pocket. Montessori is a Ross thing, Don will continue paying for that I’d imagine.

Can you imagine the shit hitting the fan if she tried to send the heir to public school?!?!

15.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    Well.

I hadn't been here in a few days.

my GOD.
    What a turn of events.

So much to digest, but after reading thru everything, I've got a few initial opinions.

1. I think they are amicably separated, yes, and Don's tinder profile is real.
    He's looking for some strange and Jenn can't do anything about it.
    He probably told her he was going to seek the companionship that she was no longer giving him (sexual, emotional, etc)
    Alienation of Affection I think it's called.

2. I think it's been in the works for a while. Jenn reading all the Glennon Doyle, changing therapists, throwing herself back into working out (she always said it was the best cure for her anxiety and stress)
    I believe that they were just waiting for Donny to go to daycare.
    Jenn is trying not to fall apart.

3. I think he's moved out - he probably has a place closer to his work and the kid school.
    Would likely explain why we've seen Jenn picking them up more lately than she ever did, and the reason she needed the minivan.
    That van is also probably a slightly cheaper option than an Escalade or BMW SUV.

4 - speaking of money - Jenn's probably FREAKING. OUT. about this.
    If they never divorce, she won't get alimony or anything.
    I'm going to be an asshole here and say that I wouldn't blame Don ONE BIT for not providing a cushy lifestyle for her anymore.
    He's been the one working and carrying on his family biz while she's been more than happy to hole up in the house and spend the cash.
    Sure, she's made money being on YouTube, but without his family money, she wouldn't have had the lifestyle she's accustomed to.
    And they way she's treated Don, especially since the kids were born...I'd tell her I was moving out and not continue to bankroll her, too.
    He should take care of the kids, absolutely, but he's not obligated to take care of Jenn....nope.
    She's educated and could get a job.

5 - His family won't abandon her.
    Suzanne will still be her dear friend and support her. Suzanne will want to see her grandkids and keep things civil.
    Suzanne will also support Don.
    Suzanne and Poopsie will not take a side.

5 - This is REALLY going to make me sound like an asshole -
    but I honestly don't mind seeing Jenn have to go thru something difficult like this.

She has whined about all her fucking first world problems for YEARS. Crying over Christmas decorations for fucks sake.
    how she can't make friends....
    how her anxiety (which I STILL think is BULLSHIT) holds her back from things...
    videos agonizing over how to part her hair or which fucking LUXURY bags she should or should not donate?

Fuck her.
    My husband and I work like dogs. We have no kids because we can't afford them. She has 2 that she really didn't want.. I'm sure she loves them, but she wouldn't have had a problem living the rest of her life and spending Don's money all on herself.

I have NEVER had ONE handbag that cost more than $150.
    This bitch has dozens that cost thousands.
    (not hating on anyone who buys those...just saying I don't feel sorry for her. She thinks she has hardships... LMAO)

She has never appreciated shit...especially the man in her life who followed her around like a puppy and threw money at her so she'd blow him once in a while.

Go ahead, Don.
    Go bang it out all over Chicago.
    You're kind of a douche but you deserve better than self-involved Jenn.

(I'm changing my location, too, by the way)

Edited by ooooooolikejen - 11/6/2019, 12:44 PM

891 replies since 6/11/2019, 17:08   145748 views