LoriBeth428 Part 50: Lazy Ass is Still Begging, Dissing, Yelling, Lying, Stealing, and Dying. We're All Terminal, Bitches! Don't Be Jealous!

« Older   Newer »

1. Special Agent
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 am Https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=701&t=1098

LOL! I watch lori because she thinks so highly of herself that it somehow lifts my spirits! :) She hasn't worked in months and the last time she was working it was as a part-time sales associate at a costume jewelry counter in a local dept. store. I'm thinking the way she spends money on makeup, clothes, jewelry, perfumes and the cruises with her mom & son as well as the time-share condo....well, maybe her Dad left her a tidy sum of inheritance.

When I first watched her I thought she was gay(not a criticism) because of her masculine vibe, dark clothing, blue-black hair and those huge Gauges (the holes in the ears that are stretched). I notice now she's not wearing the gauge-earred look anymore.

Thanks Rbh! :running_around_smiley_emoticon: :running_around_smiley_emoticon: I think I might have a breakdown trying to watch another thread. Lol.....

"I thought she was gay" :hearty-laugh: She's right. She is VERY butch.

1020 replies since 9/11/2019, 00:47   46464 views