LoriBeth428 Part 50: Lazy Ass is Still Begging, Dissing, Yelling, Lying, Stealing, and Dying. We're All Terminal, Bitches! Don't Be Jealous!

« Older   Newer »

1. Special Agent
        +20   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sassysizzler @ 11/10/2019, 07:48 PM) 
    She tries so hard to make people feel sympathetic towards her but she fails so miserably at it. IF her mother is actually behaving the way they portrayed her in that phone call - and we all know very little of what she says is the truth - then she just comes off as just an even bigger piece of crap. I thought her ex sounded genuinely concerned and was trying to give her a 'heads up'. I do believe she timed her live to coincide with his call. She probably told Berk to have his dad call her and that whole muted moment was him telling her he'd gotten a hold of Gungor and he would be calling her in a few. She sat there and told that man no one could hear him and then proceeded to hold her phone up to to the mic! Her mom is 80+ and exhibiting signs of dementia. Instead of making plans to follow her son to college she should be packing up her car and moving back east. The kid could stay with his dad and she could make sure her mom is safe in her final years. Between her SSDI and her mom's SS (even if that's all Carol has left) they could be somewhat comfortable. But she's too into acting like she's 15 to do anything that mature. She is unbelievably disgusting.

Exactly! I would be on the first flight home to see if the police could help me find her. None of it rings true and the conversation was flaky and staged for effect and the viewer's benefit and for the loosening of their purse strings. I'm still mulling it over to see what I think of the whole picture - The end game. There's so much involved. But the phone call and Lori's bad acting kinda convinced me it was fake. I think her white crying towel may have some eucalyptus or peppermint on to sting her eyes to make them water. I did see "one" tear. It was a bit forced and the melodramatic throwing back of the head whilst screwing her piggy face up had me in fits of laughter. She did say on a video once that she could "cry on-demand".

zl6VEzEV_t
    Not even sure if this is the right picture but they all look the same at this point. I have too many screenshots.

1020 replies since 9/11/2019, 00:47   46465 views