LoriBeth428 Part 50: Lazy Ass is Still Begging, Dissing, Yelling, Lying, Stealing, and Dying. We're All Terminal, Bitches! Don't Be Jealous!

« Older   Newer »

1. Special Agent
        +15   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mommacat @ 11/10/2019, 07:43 PM) 
    Special Agent, I love watching Vlogger Puppets also. I have been sick to my stomach when Carolyn got a new puppy. Two weeks old and going to put it in training while she is in Paris, what a dipshit. It's eight weeks old for gosh sakes what is she thinking it will learn other than to be afraid of people? I don't watch her bull but seen the puppy and checked in because I loved her old dog that past away and always felt bad for it being stuck in her camper.

Sorry, it's eight weeks old and she has had it for two weeks.

Aww, shame. It's heartbreaking when your animals go. So sad ( I remember when Little Poet's blind Golden Retriever Cooper went I cried my eyes out. She loved and cared for that dog, her friend, so much. Oh man. I'm crying again. Lol. Anything to do with animals dying, I can't. I just can't :( The young puppy won't be strong enough for training, and whoever is holding classes and allowing that is unprofessional IMO.

***I just want to say thank you for the lovely comments on my cats. I'm sorry I missed getting back to a few of you but the thread closed. I did appreciate it though. It's getting very fast on here. Must try and keep up ;)

1020 replies since 9/11/2019, 00:47   46464 views