LoriBeth428 Part 50: Lazy Ass is Still Begging, Dissing, Yelling, Lying, Stealing, and Dying. We're All Terminal, Bitches! Don't Be Jealous!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stiles_McGiles @ 10/11/2019, 05:10) 
    Who the heck is Barbara or Barb that she supposedly borrowed money from??? She mentioned the borrowing so nonchalantly while on the phone with Gungor. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I believe Barbara is a woman she worked with in Boston. Barbara moved to California for her career and I think they kept in touch. I believe Barbara is married with children and has a great job/career. She's nothing like Lardy.

2.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ladies can you imagine her living near Lisa D1, she would be dying to go over to her house and stalk the goods so she can pocket them later, I’m sure Yawn wouldn’t like Lardo the clown hovering around Lisa like a dog in heat😂that so called friendship wouldn’t last long just like every other encounter she’s had with friends.

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm sorry GeezLouise yours are equally as cute!! He's so handsome Bellavita!

I love all animals!

4. BellaVita226
        +18   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lilacs4Amber @ 11/9/2019, 10:18 PM) 
    I'm sorry GeezLouise yours are equally as cute!! He's so handsome Bellavita!

I love all animals!

Thank you! He is our baby and is spoiled with major "scottitude" 😉

BAF9AB43-917A-47B5-9687-19B692DA7144

5.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for uploading the video for us, Jools. 🌸

The fact that Lari stayed on the phone, instead of saying she would call Gungor back and made it so everyone could hear the conversation was such an obvious play for sympathy. The fake crying was way over the top.

I don’t understand why she always feels the need to be so vulgar. I don’t have a problem when someone occasionally says fuck. I say it myself sometimes but the way she constantly says it in videos makes her look so classless and trashy. It is the same when she talks about sex. In her mind she thinks she is being cool but in reality she is just disgusting.

I can only imagine if her dad and grandparents are looking down on her what they must think of what she has become. If she had a half a brain she would be ashamed of herself.

6.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 10/11/2019, 05:33) 
    Ha someone agrees with me
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10614327/...1-10_042454.jpg)

No level ten pain.
    No crying over MOM.
    And certainly no fucking work getting done!!

I guess this is how Lardy "trains" the new employee? What customer is going to interrupt that mess to try and buy something? I don't see how she sells anything. All she does at work is fuck off. I so desperately hope she gets fired. She would deserve it.

Theoretically, Lardy is so afraid of haters contacting her jobs, yet this is the kind of evidence of what she is doing at work she puts online. NO employer is going to appreciate that foolishness, I don't care how down they are with Lardy being online while at work. She has now trained the new woman to feel free to do the same.

Just hours ago, Lardy was devastated over her mother and her finances and in pain. Now look at her stupid arrested development antics.

7.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    HEY LARDY! KIM DID AN ASMR WHAT’S IN MY BAG!!! IT WAS GOOOOOOD! SHE GOT LOTS OF LIKES & KUDOS. (LOOK KUDOS UP DUMBASS🖕🏼)

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stiles_McGiles @ 10/11/2019, 05:10) 
    Who the heck is Barbara or Barb that she supposedly borrowed money from??? She mentioned the borrowing so nonchalantly while on the phone with Gungor. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

And how is Lardy ever going to pay $700 back to Barbara or anyone else? She akready said the other night that she has the money to pay her bills, but her checks were just late. Now she says she had to borrow $700? Who the Hell that knew her would lend her money? I don't believe it. If it is true, all Lardy is doing is digging a deeper hole for herself. Who is she going to borrow from next month?

9.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 10/11/2019, 00:08) 
    I thought they all had a nice dinner because Jerk got into a college.

Now he doesn't know where he's going????? Eyeroll.

And Carol is probably sick & tired of all of them. I'd just grin and pass by too...

I believe the fantasy is that acceptance letters from several universities are going to come rolling in and Jerk will have his choice of where he wants to go, so he hasn't decided yet.

No more mention of suing her poor mother that is wandering the streets of Boston in a fog or sending Jerk off to look at Colleges in NC. This trip may be the reason for all the recent begging. One day soon she will just pop up and announce he is going with no mention of where the money came from.

Where tuition and living expenses will come from is still a mystery.

Anyone know what the weather and cost of living in Wilmington is? Someone on the live mentioned that it snows there. Haha

10.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lardy is in a hopeless situation and she is still hoping.

If she doesn't pull herself together and start facing reality, she is going to be on the begging end for the rest if her life. No wonder she can't sleep at night. She has suddenly come to the realization that she can't afford her lifestyle? Really?

She is stuck in a prison of her own making. At her age, with her work history and disfiguring body modifications, she is not going to get hired for any high-end well paying jobs even if she did want one.

Her credit is trashed so that is another huge liability. She doesn't have another 1.5 years to wait before she makes a move. She needs to accept the fact that she needs to lower her standards regarding where she will live STAT. She is in no position to be a picky beggar.

She needs to find a place she can afford on her SSDI and part-time job or Scentsy and forget the rest of the bullshit scratching around in the dirt for pennies scams. Otherwise, she is jeopardizing her SSDI and if she loses that, she is DONE.

Isn't it strange that with all the agonizing pain Lardy has been in lately, she hasn't missed even one day of work?

She should change her channel from shopping to how to turn your life around and live within your means. I bet her subs and views would skyrocket.

11.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I bet Shawnie,Kim, Junebug and whoever else she was nasty to is sitting back laughing they’re asses off at Fat Lardy begging and acting like a complete idiot, living a pathetic, lonely existence yah I bet they’re jealous 😂🐷

12.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=BellaVita226,10/11/2019, 04:26 ?t=61452338&st=165#entry441488014]
    [font=Optima][size=5][color=green]Think about it....That call was a setup, so it's doubtful.

Definitely a setup.
    During the call, Gungor said that he told Carol about Berk's college acceptance. Then he is surprised she turns away and says nothing to him afterwards.

He knows that there is friction between Carol amd Lori regarding that 30k she won't give Berk. Supposedly, it was left to him by his grandfather. So why would that surprise him. It doesn't add up.

QUOTE (Special Agent @ 10/11/2019, 02:07) 
    Lori with first husband Mark bathed in the "Angel ray" :unsure: Peek-a-boo :ph34r:

e1UfYuyl_t

Her first husband was creepy looking.

QUOTE (TiffyC @ 9/11/2019, 01:19) 

Eww....why would she leave that gross, sweat laden wig hair all over her bed.

13.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Penelope Palmer-Cruze,10/11/2019, 13:04 ?t=61452338&st=195#entry441491641]
    QUOTE (BellaVita226 @ 10/11/2019, 04:26) 
    [font=Optima][size=5][color=green]Think about it....That call was a setup, so it's doubtful.

Definitely a setup.
    During the call, Gungor said that he told Carol about Berk's college acceptance. Then he is surprised she turns away and says nothing to him afterwards.

He knows that there is friction between Carol amd Lori regarding that 30k she won't give Berk. Supposedly, it was left to him by his grandfather. So why would that surprise him. It doesn't add up.

QUOTE (Special Agent @ 10/11/2019, 02:07) 
    Lori with first husband Mark bathed in the "Angel ray" :unsure: Peek-a-boo :ph34r:

e1UfYuyl_t

Her first husband was creepy looking.

QUOTE (TiffyC @ 9/11/2019, 01:19) 

Eww....why would she leave that gross, sweat laden wig hair all over her bed.

I wouldn't say her first husband is creepy looking. That's how men looked in the 80's. From what I understand he is remarried and very wealthy. Why not contact him for a few bucks Lardy? I bet his wife would love that!!!

14. Special Agent
        +12   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 11/10/2019, 05:33 AM) 
    Ha someone agrees with me
    Annotation_2019-11-10_042454

No level ten pain.
    No crying over MOM.
    And certainly no fucking work getting done!!

Scammer!! Lol. :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e :injury-smiley-emoticon: Who knew Kim K was such a ravishing and on-trend beauty!? Sheesh... :slob: :lazy-good-for-nothing:

15.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa and Langer deserve each other. It' a shit show in the making and its going to be good.

1020 replies since 9/11/2019, 00:47   46464 views