LoriBeth428 Part 50: Lazy Ass is Still Begging, Dissing, Yelling, Lying, Stealing, and Dying. We're All Terminal, Bitches! Don't Be Jealous!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    BellaVita226, beautiful little dog! That is one breed of dog I have never seen in person, I bet he is a handful and he has so much expression in those big eyes. I could eat him up with all that cuteness.

2. Special Agent
        +12   Like  

User deleted

gZPusF5O_t

3.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DaisyMay @ 11/10/2019, 08:58 AM) 
    Lisa and Langer deserve each other. It' a shit show in the making and its going to be good.

It would be golden to watch, but I doubt it will ever happen. Lardy hasn't got it together enough and never will, to move anywhere, let alone cross country with no job, pets and bad credit. And she just HAS TO live by the ocean or water with nice weather. Yeah, OK. By the ocean with nice weather usually means higher $$$$, which dear Lardy is woefully short of.

I seriously would love to know why any reputable company would want to have Lardy as an affiliate. I mean, she is vulgar, allegedly practically penniless, routinely films herself having sobbing mental breakdowns, has no fashion sense, threatens people, fails at almost everything she attempts, shows herself bathing, brushing her teeth and spitting in her kitchen sink, screaming at her neglected dogs, whining in constant pain, repeated ER visits, and literally BEGGING for viewers to just send her money.

Where do vendors see potential by affiliating with this psycho maniac? I guess the Chinese vendors don't care. Frankly, I am amazed that Scentsy hasn't canceled her account. She combines insane mental breakdowns, talking about dicks and sex, bending over showing her fat naked ass, etc. with "Buy Scentsy from Me" messages in the same video. Why anyone would think that she is stable or reliable enough to order anything from or anything she recommends or makes, particularly, using Paypal Friends & Family where there is no recourse, is beyond imagination.

The lunacy of actually begging for money just to pay her bills this month, while touting fake replica LV bags, wigs and makeup in the same video clearly escapes Lardy and her little band of morons that send her money. What happened this month that has made her fall so short of money to pay her bills? She didn't have to beg like this last month, so where's the difference coming from?

I believe, as she said when she was sitting the dark in the power outage video, that she does have the money for bills, but she is lying about that and trying to get people to send her money because she wants to be able to finance Jerk's little trip to North Carolina to look at whatever unfortunate school has accepted him. Hide and watch. A few days or weeks from now, she is going to announce that Jerk is going on his trip with no mention of where the money came from. This is how Lardy operates. If she wants something that is going to cost extra, she just goes into begging mode until she gets the $$$. Apparently, it works. But for how long?

thKNNB9XNC

4.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Baking in my beautiful kitchen not in a clown car in the desert.

Status
    She didn't work long enough for SSDI to be paying her since 2010. She is scamming SSI claiming to be disabled.

The wealthy guy was someone who dumped her before she married her first husband.

Who are those fucking idiots that sympathize with her when she boohoo's about her elderly mother? She's 56 years old and still blaming her for everything! Lard-ass your life is screwed up because YOU made and continue to make bad choices. Put on your big, well, huge girl panties and grow the hell up!

5.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It is only recently that she speaks about her angel dad. She never mentioned him when she was tight with her mom. He wasn't in her life. Who knows if he actually left anything to her. He was married twice after his first wife. Maybe he left money to step kids and not her or Berk. Suddenly this dead father has become her guardian angel. Give me a break.
    No one gets an acceptance letter to college a year and a half before going. That is just pure Lori fantasy. It is preparing her cult followers for the endless begging that will take place if he ever goes to college. if he isn't going to start actual college for a year and a half he must have less and one semester of community college under his belt. Not exactly a genius at ,20.
    Goon Gore was probably stalking Carol in Boston. She knows how dangerous the two of them can be. And she has a grandchild who wanted to kill her. Good reason to stay away from all of them and live out her life in peace.

6.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    Hold up. Isn’t Berk 20? So if he’s not going for a year and a half that will make him almost 22. It’s not like he’s been working and saving money, so why 4 years late? He’ll be starting at an age his peers are graduating.

7.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DaisyMay @ 10/11/2019, 14:58) 
    Lisa and Langer deserve each other. It' a shit show in the making and its going to be good.

If Lardy moves to NC in 1-1/2 years which I don't believe she will, Lisa wouldn't have anything to do with her. Look at Lisa and look at Lisa's friends, Lardy does not fit in with this group.. She says she can't afford to move to another town in California because it's too expensive. What does she think it would cost to move to NC. You moved from Boston to California Lardy and I know your mother paid but you've got to have an idea what it costs. That's what it will cost to move to NC. She's got pipe dreams, won't happen. Why is Berk supposedly waiting 1-1/2 years to go go college? None of it makes any sense.

8. Special Agent
        +19   Like  

User deleted

PqgKzdb4_t

#WehaveyourbackCarolLanger

9.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Those Snapchat videos were the height of immaturity especially, doing it at the place of your employment. I wish the owner of that kiosk would get a glimpse of her shenanigans!!!! I like to have fun and laugh but, it is not at the place of my employment. It would be like me doing Snapchat videos with my students!!!! Lardy just doesn’t get it and that is why she is only working at minimum wage places.

10.     +19   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I skipped through the live on bitchute (ty xxxJoolsxxx ) to listen to the ridiculous phone call and the fake sniffles 😑. She was telling goony that her mother lures her back over and over by enticing her with money (her one true love) and goony scoffed and said .....”like she’s a trillionaire”. I don’t think carol is loaded at all. IMO there is some money tied up in investments and that’s it. I bet that $30k fatass is after is the last of it and she wants it all. It’s like carol lived her whole life conservatively, saving and investing for future and Lori is this fat glutinous bull in a china shop (literally China) spending needlessly just to spend.

In carols defense, if I ran into someone at a grocery store I didn’t want to see I would wander around too until they left so I could shop in peace.

I just love how Lori is playing up this “I live on disability” please send me money grift. Lol. It just never ends with her.

Oh and now that she knows the disability cat is out of the bag, every other sentence out of her blubber lips is “oh I have so much pain”.....see, I’m not lying SSDI fraud officer.

QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 10/11/2019, 16:33) 
    Hold up. Isn’t Berk 20? So if he’s not going for a year and a half that will make him almost 22. It’s not like he’s been working and saving money, so why 4 years late? He’ll be starting at an age his peers are graduating.

Because he probably graduated HS with a straight D average and a 10 on his ACT. With no sports or extracurricular activities. No community involvement. Well besides smoking pot and skateboarding.

11. Special Agent
        +17   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 11/10/2019, 04:33 PM) 

Berk will be a man when he goes to college. A young man, but a man nonetheless. A grown man does not need to live with his mummy. Especially an emotionally abusive one. This will be his chance to leave the nest. The stinky pee-pee nest, and learn to stand on his own two feet.

We don't want any more of this disturbing psycho behavior - Hey Lori, don't you agree??
    BF03558A-C450-4690-AD38-6AFA2C08CBDE
    ZiggyMarley
    amazing gif :)

12.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    When she first moved to California and was having problems with Berk and the HS; she said he was diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. I’m also assuming he has ADHD since he has an adderall script. Lori says her mother has multiple personalities and schizophrenia....which are genetic ....and I think she mentioned that her paternal grandmother had issues too (I might be mistaken) but mental illness runs deep in the Langer family. I hope Berk is seeing a psychiatrist and getting treatment.

Just on a side note it was mentioned that Berk likes to hurt animals and laughs at people getting hurt. All the above mentioned mental disorders, ODD, ADHD, schiz, are what Nikolas Cruz (the horrific FL school shooter) has been diagnosed with

13.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Guccitutti @ 10/11/2019, 16:45) 
    Those Snapchat videos were the height of immaturity especially, doing it at the place of your employment. I wish the owner of that kiosk would get a glimpse of her shenanigans!!!! I like to have fun and laugh but, it is not at the place of my employment. It would be like me doing Snapchat videos with my students!!!! Lardy just doesn’t get it and that is why she is only working at minimum wage places.

Lardy has obviously reached a level of familiarity with her best friend home girl boss where she believes she is free to do whatever she wants at work. She is a former high level administrative professional, trusted to train new employees and this is what she does behind her employer's back? Would she do that if the employer was present? Lardy is childish, irresponsible and untrustworthy, as usual. She deserves whatever bad fortune that comes her way. Ugh.

14. Special Agent
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Does anyone watch Vlogger Puppets? He does a lot of the BOYT characters and he's very funny. This one is about Carolyn's RV LIFE. I haven't watched her before, but I've asked him to cover Lori's antics ;) I hope he does.

15.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You wanna' see someone that's a full of herself man hater? That's Carolyn's RV Life. She is insufferable. I can't stand to watch her any longer. I love when Vlogger Puppets parodies her. It's hilarious (and true).

That would be some kind of wonderful if he would do Lardy. She would probably see it as reaching a new height in successful popularity. LOL

1020 replies since 9/11/2019, 00:47   46465 views