LoriBeth428 Part 50: Lazy Ass is Still Begging, Dissing, Yelling, Lying, Stealing, and Dying. We're All Terminal, Bitches! Don't Be Jealous!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhatsinmyPocketbook @ 11/10/2019, 11:26 AM) 
    When she first moved to California and was having problems with Berk and the HS; she said he was diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. I’m also assuming he has ADHD since he has an adderall script. Lori says her mother has multiple personalities and schizophrenia....which are genetic ....and I think she mentioned that her paternal grandmother had issues too (I might be mistaken) but mental illness runs deep in the Langer family. I hope Berk is seeing a psychiatrist and getting treatment.

Just on a side note it was mentioned that Berk likes to hurt animals and laughs at people getting hurt. All the above mentioned mental disorders, ODD, ADHD, schiz, are what Nikolas Cruz (the horrific FL school shooter) has been diagnosed with

She's a lying shitbag that will do and say anything for attention and to put the blame on anyone else but her.

Carol knows what assholes these people are...Id roll my eyes at "Hey Ma, Jerk got into college!" From Goon too because you know they are looking for more dough.

2.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    One of my kids just posted this on FB 😊

https://i-d.vice.com/en_us/article/7xgyvx/...utm_source=dmfb

3.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lardy's Guru Gossip page starting in 2012.

https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=701&t=1098

It's so comforting to know that some things never change. LOL

Edited by Resting Bitchface - 11/10/2019, 12:39 PM

4.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The entire thing seemed totally staged. The phone call that went from a private phone call to a public phone call, the fact that Burk knew before his mother and instead of telling her gungor manages to call just when she's doing a live shoot. What a coincidence, almost as much of a coincidence as him running into Carrol in the city of Boston. Almost like looking for a needle in a haystack. All of this coincidence. Such synchronicity. Such bull.such a scam

5. Special Agent
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 11/10/2019, 06:14 PM) 
    You wanna' see someone that's a full of herself man hater? That's Carolyn's RV Life. She is insufferable. I can't stand to watch her any longer. I love when Vlogger Puppets parodies her. It's hilarious (and true).

That would be some kind of wonderful if he would do Lardy. She would probably see it as reaching a new height in successful popularity. LOL

Yes, she looks really annoying and dirty! :enough-sign-smiley-emoticon: I hope he does if he has the time. I told him to take a look at her last live-stream - All human life is there, Lol. We were in the Trisha Paytas thread together on GG and I remember he sent me his first video. I thought wth!? and then started laughing!!

6. Special Agent
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 am Https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=701&t=1098

LOL! I watch lori because she thinks so highly of herself that it somehow lifts my spirits! :) She hasn't worked in months and the last time she was working it was as a part-time sales associate at a costume jewelry counter in a local dept. store. I'm thinking the way she spends money on makeup, clothes, jewelry, perfumes and the cruises with her mom & son as well as the time-share condo....well, maybe her Dad left her a tidy sum of inheritance.

When I first watched her I thought she was gay(not a criticism) because of her masculine vibe, dark clothing, blue-black hair and those huge Gauges (the holes in the ears that are stretched). I notice now she's not wearing the gauge-earred look anymore.

Thanks Rbh! :running_around_smiley_emoticon: :running_around_smiley_emoticon: I think I might have a breakdown trying to watch another thread. Lol.....

"I thought she was gay" :hearty-laugh: She's right. She is VERY butch.

7.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 10/11/2019, 18:16) 
    QUOTE (WhatsinmyPocketbook @ 11/10/2019, 11:26 AM) 
    When she first moved to California and was having problems with Berk and the HS; she said he was diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. I’m also assuming he has ADHD since he has an adderall script. Lori says her mother has multiple personalities and schizophrenia....which are genetic ....and I think she mentioned that her paternal grandmother had issues too (I might be mistaken) but mental illness runs deep in the Langer family. I hope Berk is seeing a psychiatrist and getting treatment.

Just on a side note it was mentioned that Berk likes to hurt animals and laughs at people getting hurt. All the above mentioned mental disorders, ODD, ADHD, schiz, are what Nikolas Cruz (the horrific FL school shooter) has been diagnosed with

She's a lying shitbag that will do and say anything for attention and to put the blame on anyone else but her.

Carol knows what assholes these people are...Id roll my eyes at "Hey Ma, Jerk got into college!" From Goon too because you know they are looking for more dough.

I was thinking the same thing.

I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread! I just watched half of the “get ready with me” and the phone call with Gungor put me over the edge.

I need to catch up here first then go back. I cannot believe how low this woman has sank. If she thinks Lisa (LLD1) Is her “friend”, She really is a fool.🤣 Lisa cares about LISA period.

I tried to look away, but I can’t stop both of these train wrecks!!!😂🤪

8.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 10/11/2019, 19:25) 
    QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 10/11/2019, 18:16) 

I was thinking the same thing.

I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread! I just watched half of the “get ready with me” and the phone call with Gungor put me over the edge.

I need to catch up here first then go back. I cannot believe how low this woman has sank. If she thinks Lisa (LLD1) Is her “friend”, She really is a fool.🤣 Lisa cares about LISA period.

I tried to look away, but I can’t stop both of these train wrecks!!!😂🤪

Lori has had this fantasy where a “famous” YTer and her become bff’s. BUT IT NEVER WORKS OUT and they become enemy’s. I guess LLD1 is just the next victim. Lololololol. She stalks Brooke too!!!

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Special Agent, I love watching Vlogger Puppets also. I have been sick to my stomach when Carolyn got a new puppy. Two weeks old and going to put it in training while she is in Paris, what a dipshit. It's eight weeks old for gosh sakes what is she thinking it will learn other than to be afraid of people? I don't watch her bull but seen the puppy and checked in because I loved her old dog that past away and always felt bad for it being stuck in her camper.

Sorry, it's eight weeks old and she has had it for two weeks.

10.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She tries so hard to make people feel sympathetic towards her but she fails so miserably at it. IF her mother is actually behaving the way they portrayed her in that phone call - and we all know very little of what she says is the truth - then she just comes off as just an even bigger piece of crap. I thought her ex sounded genuinely concerned and was trying to give her a 'heads up'. I do believe she timed her live to coincide with his call. She probably told Berk to have his dad call her and that whole muted moment was him telling her he'd gotten a hold of Gungor and he would be calling her in a few. She sat there and told that man no one could hear him and then proceeded to hold her phone up to to the mic! Her mom is 80+ and exhibiting signs of dementia. Instead of making plans to follow her son to college she should be packing up her car and moving back east. The kid could stay with his dad and she could make sure her mom is safe in her final years. Between her SSDI and her mom's SS (even if that's all Carol has left) they could be somewhat comfortable. But she's too into acting like she's 15 to do anything that mature. She is unbelievably disgusting.

11. Special Agent
        +20   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sassysizzler @ 11/10/2019, 07:48 PM) 
    She tries so hard to make people feel sympathetic towards her but she fails so miserably at it. IF her mother is actually behaving the way they portrayed her in that phone call - and we all know very little of what she says is the truth - then she just comes off as just an even bigger piece of crap. I thought her ex sounded genuinely concerned and was trying to give her a 'heads up'. I do believe she timed her live to coincide with his call. She probably told Berk to have his dad call her and that whole muted moment was him telling her he'd gotten a hold of Gungor and he would be calling her in a few. She sat there and told that man no one could hear him and then proceeded to hold her phone up to to the mic! Her mom is 80+ and exhibiting signs of dementia. Instead of making plans to follow her son to college she should be packing up her car and moving back east. The kid could stay with his dad and she could make sure her mom is safe in her final years. Between her SSDI and her mom's SS (even if that's all Carol has left) they could be somewhat comfortable. But she's too into acting like she's 15 to do anything that mature. She is unbelievably disgusting.

Exactly! I would be on the first flight home to see if the police could help me find her. None of it rings true and the conversation was flaky and staged for effect and the viewer's benefit and for the loosening of their purse strings. I'm still mulling it over to see what I think of the whole picture - The end game. There's so much involved. But the phone call and Lori's bad acting kinda convinced me it was fake. I think her white crying towel may have some eucalyptus or peppermint on to sting her eyes to make them water. I did see "one" tear. It was a bit forced and the melodramatic throwing back of the head whilst screwing her piggy face up had me in fits of laughter. She did say on a video once that she could "cry on-demand".

zl6VEzEV_t
    Not even sure if this is the right picture but they all look the same at this point. I have too many screenshots.

12.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 10/11/2019, 18:29) 
    Lardy's Guru Gossip page starting in 2012.

https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=701&t=1098

It's so comforting to know that some things never change. LOL

Same shit different day.

13. Special Agent
        +15   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mommacat @ 11/10/2019, 07:43 PM) 
    Special Agent, I love watching Vlogger Puppets also. I have been sick to my stomach when Carolyn got a new puppy. Two weeks old and going to put it in training while she is in Paris, what a dipshit. It's eight weeks old for gosh sakes what is she thinking it will learn other than to be afraid of people? I don't watch her bull but seen the puppy and checked in because I loved her old dog that past away and always felt bad for it being stuck in her camper.

Sorry, it's eight weeks old and she has had it for two weeks.

Aww, shame. It's heartbreaking when your animals go. So sad ( I remember when Little Poet's blind Golden Retriever Cooper went I cried my eyes out. She loved and cared for that dog, her friend, so much. Oh man. I'm crying again. Lol. Anything to do with animals dying, I can't. I just can't :( The young puppy won't be strong enough for training, and whoever is holding classes and allowing that is unprofessional IMO.

***I just want to say thank you for the lovely comments on my cats. I'm sorry I missed getting back to a few of you but the thread closed. I did appreciate it though. It's getting very fast on here. Must try and keep up ;)

14.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    94780731-8AB9-49C8-83DA-B5300D3B8E929F545CEE-2DE5-45EB-9D0F-6395EE65DBCDA843B01A-D540-487B-8ACC-16AD725475A09742D23F-CE88-4807-8B79-D58E639083B53A7591B7-438D-49BC-9E1A-EA114F0E46632373BB30-9732-4724-BF2C-8426018C84400D6EAF05-BC95-4463-8164-45F13066A4EFCA2F94A4-30F8-4387-B10D-C7CF50E7D670
    A few more of her poor acting.

15.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG! Here's a video from 1/1/16 where Lardy sings the praises of Shawnie and Kevin and Lisa and others and says Lisa gets upset by haters, but "you just have to get used to it." And how much her ex-boss at the salon where she quit and went to the Xmas party loved her and . . . haters. She is very, very, very special and very different and sometimes it's really hard for her. And Shawnie? She's a special angel on earth. And Kevie. He is just so special and the love of Shawnie's live. And then the locust bit the little girl.

And alllllllll the youtubers she just looooooooooooooves, loves, loves, but probably hates now. Oh, yeah, HunnieB is in there. OMG, she just goes on and on with the love. mwah, mwah, mwah.

She ends with "To know me is to love me." hahahahahahaha

1020 replies since 9/11/2019, 00:47   46402 views