LoriBeth428 Part 50: Lazy Ass is Still Begging, Dissing, Yelling, Lying, Stealing, and Dying. We're All Terminal, Bitches! Don't Be Jealous!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 10/11/2019, 21:12) 
    OMG! Here's a video from 1/1/16 where Lardy sings the praises of Shawnie and Kevin and Lisa and others and says Lisa gets upset by haters, but "you just have to get used to it." And how much her ex-boss at the salon where she quit and went to the Xmas party loved her and . . . haters. She is very, very, very special and very different and sometimes it's really hard for her. And Shawnie? She's a special angel on earth. And Kevie. He is just so special and the love of Shawnie's live. And then the locust bit the little girl.

And alllllllll the youtubers she just looooooooooooooves, loves, loves, but probably hates now. Oh, yeah, HunnieB is in there. OMG, she just goes on and on with the love. mwah, mwah, mwah.

She ends with "To know me is to love me." hahahahahahaha

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt_vfanea6M

Here is a case study in sociopathic narcissism. Watch and learn.

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I've tried several times to find the part in the video she's talking to Gungor. I can't stomach watching her entire video I fast forward. Anyone know approximate time in the video?

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

3.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SayWhat! @ 10/11/2019, 21:25) 
    I've tried several times to find the part in the video she's talking to Gungor. I can't stomach watching her entire video I fast forward. Anyone know approximate time in the video?

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

It’s in the beginning while she is showing the FAKE ASS CHINA MCM BAG

4.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Baking in my beautiful kitchen not in a clown car in the desert.

Status
    The call starts just a couple of minutes in, Saywhat!

HotnB, you are AWESOME!!! I love that you have saved the Best of the Worst of Lardo Langer. :6792: :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi :7043:

5.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think I know where Carol lives (not a hotel). I'm going to try to confirm with one of my aunts. Then I am probably going to have to try to contact her. If not through a public phone number (which she may not have), then maybe through someone else.

6. Special Agent
        +18   Like  

User deleted

Brilliant! Love it. I too "Love" Lori ;) I think there's a lot of us stealth haters undercover, that she trusts. :ph34r: Makes the game more fun. I find Lori quite "slow" at times but she thinks she's so smart and clued-up. Whilst she's banning all the good souls, left, right, and center, we in our camouflage fly under the radar :ph34r:

Most people probably know this but for those who don't, if you want to be alerted the minute Lardy goes LIVE: In advance, all you have to do is subscribe, press the bell for notifications, press "all notifications" then unsubscribe. You will then still get alerted every time that Lardy uploads Even though you are no longer subscribed. (You only need to do it the once)

4J8CW8BQ_t

7.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t know why but I can’t post a gif if it’s over 10 seconds, so here’s four gifs of Lori’s fake crying.

0AF698C5-B6C6-44B4-AB03-40E32EDDB8ED

C1EFDF4A-94E8-4BCC-87A0-1C92A7C69573

42BAF3C4-5303-4E33-AD14-BEBAE7A6C1BA

6C6F42BB-31B8-4D71-BB3E-59A10AAE5D8E

and her toothbrush/toothpaste holder is so dirty. :20130930103114-64d41b31:

D97EA41D-AB31-45D3-81E1-0E466FC39794

8.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think goony-gor gives two shits about LB or his kid. He's not exactly a high achiever and has a recent BK. Still a newcomer to the U.S. he has managed to 'work' the system. Nice. He & Lardy are two of a kind. G told Berk about seeing Carol first then called Lardy because she was miffed he didn't call her. I guess Carol is the type that doesn't waste words with someone she doesn't like. Goon-gor seems very concerned about Carol and yet he left his family to come here? Lardy ( white trash) calls him 'euro-trash.'
    No one knows anything about Berk, really. But he isn't exactly what you call college material. I mentioned in a post that he 'seemed' like the kind of kid who tortured small animals & laughed at old ladies tripping then I added 'allegedly.' Someone took that as fact. He may be a sweet kid, but I seriously doubt it.
    Lori's mouth is really ugly. I know it's weird but it bugs me. It literally turns down. You can see this in her huffing & puffing dance video that's re-posted here. Then she gets her lips plumped up which just accentuates the pie hole factor..hate it when I crack myself up. She looked so much 'saner' as a brunette. What in fuck made her go full throttle nuts? Seems like things revved up after the weight loss surgery. She was always a psycho sociopath though. She showed that pic of herself as a very little kid and said that was taken right after she called another little girl fat. Monstrous kid turns into full blown monster Lardy.

9.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZiggyMarley @ 10/11/2019, 22:31) 
    I don’t know why but I can’t post a gif if it’s over 10 seconds, so here’s four gifs of Lori’s fake crying.

0AF698C5-B6C6-44B4-AB03-40E32EDDB8ED

C1EFDF4A-94E8-4BCC-87A0-1C92A7C69573

42BAF3C4-5303-4E33-AD14-BEBAE7A6C1BA

6C6F42BB-31B8-4D71-BB3E-59A10AAE5D8E

and her toothbrush/toothpaste holder is so dirty. :20130930103114-64d41b31:

D97EA41D-AB31-45D3-81E1-0E466FC39794

Why is she "crying" if she doesn't care about her mother. What a loser. The glass with her toothbrush is a Petri dish growing all kinds of bacteria.
    :slob:

10.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In the middle of crying she says she hates her mother but it’s breaking her heart she is alone in Boston. What rational person talks like that?

11.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ive been wanting to ask for a while,now, what happened with Lardy & James? In this, To know me is to love me” BULL SHIT viideo, she goes on & on about their “special” friendship, they text, they email, says shes told him very personal things!! I wonder if he has something on Lardy. I started watching Lardy’s Shit Show shortly after her move to CA. I’ve watched some of her older videos, but don’t recall James being mentioned.

12.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    I'm your AZ Hag Dog Killer of Tucson- AND Your Local Shoplifter

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, saying the word "HATE" towards her 80-81yr old mother, no respect ever. Lardo is always about me me me, she would never put her mother first, nope, it's always about how horrible her life has been with such a controlling horrible tortures mother. Who cries like that at her old age, at age 56?? Lardo is stunted in the 6th grade.
    You son is a whoosie, can't wash his own clothes, probably doesn't even know how to boil water. You raised this little boy man/child at age 20 to be dependant on his granny. The kid needs to grow up and move out and learn adult responsibilities, but he is many years behind in adult growth because he has a mother who cries that her mommy doesn't love her unconditionally and support her financially for life, --well maybe you are unlovable Lardo. Who could possible be married to you either, oh yeah, we see what kind of man chose to marry you, of course I am sure your Mother paid that leach to marry you to get his green card, oh well, he is just as bad as you and your spawn, all 3 of you should suffer.

How can we kill Granny?? Hmmmmm

Edited by TrueLime - 11/10/2019, 02:35 PM

13.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Baking in my beautiful kitchen not in a clown car in the desert.

Status
    She only lies about hating her mother. It's part of the grift. Or the money has dried up and she really does hate her now. Just seems like she would be more panicked about money if mommy wasn't paying her rent.

14.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    I'm your AZ Hag Dog Killer of Tucson- AND Your Local Shoplifter

Status
    Anonymous
    she has money no panic to pay the rent or utilities, that probably has been taken care of by Carol with those 2 visits she made this year. Notice Lardo said she wasn't going to move for a 1.5 years, why bother talking about it now?? the grift must be getting to her, everytime she thinks she has a plan to scam those new minions, it backfires on her. Notice on that "phone call" on cue, Lardo was saying "Your" mother to Goonie, she slipped with the scripts, she could keep the storyline straight, a mentally ill Carol walking around a grocery store and Goonie is at that same store, plus the cold weather, I am sure Carol was home cozy up to a fire sippin tea.

Lardo has to change the subject often, too much focus on her storyline, maybe time for level 10 pain...nah, she can work full time, but like I said, I am think that Kiosk cart is paying her under the table, which , that could be exposed by Mrs Langer easily....

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has posted Pom Pom vids on IG, saying she is getting bathed with Scentsy products, Oatmeal and Aloe so she doesn't stink because her "friends" the 2 girls are coming over tonight. Think its the coworkers. Yes Pom Pom looks much better after bathed, but I cant think that Scentsy is a good choice for the dogs skin. ANd she of course made fun of Bella saying shes locked in the closet with no lights. Did anyone notice how bad her cataracts are on the live? Bellas vision must be all blurry now

loribeth428
    Bath 🛀 time for “Goosie” www. LoriBeth.scentsy.us YES we have a pet section with Best Buds Pet Shampoo, No Knot Spot Dog Detangling Spray, and Freshen Up Pup Dog Deodorizing Spray and they help with dry skin and make your fur babies smell and feel amazing ✨✨✨ today pom-pom will be pampered in the “oatmeal and aloe”

loribeth428
    Pom-pom is freshly bathed very soft very fluffy all ready for her company tonight! Bella is in the closet no lights no food nothing

1020 replies since 9/11/2019, 00:47   46465 views