LoriBeth428 Part 50: Lazy Ass is Still Begging, Dissing, Yelling, Lying, Stealing, and Dying. We're All Terminal, Bitches! Don't Be Jealous!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    I'm your AZ Hag Dog Killer of Tucson- AND Your Local Shoplifter

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WowieZowie! @ 11/10/2019, 03:42 PM) 
    She has posted Pom Pom vids on IG, saying she is getting bathed with Scentsy products, Oatmeal and Aloe so she doesn't stink because her "friends" the 2 girls are coming over tonight. Think its the coworkers. Yes Pom Pom looks much better after bathed, but I cant think that Scentsy is a good choice for the dogs skin. ANd she of course made fun of Bella saying shes locked in the closet with no lights. Did anyone notice how bad her cataracts are on the live? Bellas vision must be all blurry now

loribeth428
    Bath 🛀 time for “Goosie” www. LoriBeth.scentsy.us YES we have a pet section with Best Buds Pet Shampoo, No Knot Spot Dog Detangling Spray, and Freshen Up Pup Dog Deodorizing Spray and they help with dry skin and make your fur babies smell and feel amazing ✨✨✨ today pom-pom will be pampered in the “oatmeal and aloe”

loribeth428
    Pom-pom is freshly bathed very soft very fluffy all ready for her company tonight! Bella is in the closet no lights no food nothing

it's very easy to see who she is following on IG, and added those 3 young gals who work at the Kiosk Cart, how sad Mrs Langer can't find any friends, she can talk to these young girls all about he lavish life she once led, and how worldly she is, she is a blubbery whale who lives in a pee pee apartment, I bet she will keep those wee wee pads in the kitchen soiled right next to the feeding bowls. Mrs Langer going to entertain with her IC level 10 pain, only on cue. She loves the attention these young Persian girls give her, it won't last, just like all those dent shop workers she was soin lovee with ...Stephanie and Justin...member Lardo those two

she got PomPom Sept 2011 and I think she said Bella was 5 or 6 yrs old
    both dogs are senior dogs, so sad she has no idea how to take good care of them, nor the cat, she killed that little bird Greenbean.

PomPom is around 8 and Bella is about 14-15 yrs old, so sad Bella is blind and probably deaf, just surviving the best she can, poor thing, I still think Berk sprays her with water or steps on her, he seems like he is pretty mean to those animal,Lardo manhandles the poor cat, his whiskers are feelers very sensitive I still hate her , the animal abuser, she puts on a show when the camera is on, then off, those animals are not cared for,

#freebella
    #LARDOISANANIMALABUSER

2.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hahahahaha. Those girls are probably under 21 and can’t go clubbing that’s why she has to have them over. 😂. Maybe berk will show up with the beers his friend gets for him. And his mommy can introduce her new “friends”. Sorry if I’m being harsh. It’s nice that she can have friends but that girl she did the filters with looks YOUNG

3.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There will be 2 new trolls on GB. "I'm not Mrs. Langer"

4.     +21   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    C3-FC669-C-DA0-B-48-B4-A3-B8-7077-D6547582
    Get ready girls! Lardy is classy!

5. bitl
        +16   Like  

User deleted

She's so gross. Why would a couple of young women hang out with her? There's a catch here. They're laughing at her.

6.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (#freebella @ 11/11/2019, 02:24) 
    C3-FC669-C-DA0-B-48-B4-A3-B8-7077-D6547582
    Get ready girls! Lardy is classy!

:hearty-laugh:

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Only the best for Liar Lari! 💃😏

8.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SayWhat! @ 10/11/2019, 16:35) 
    QUOTE (DaisyMay @ 10/11/2019, 14:58) 
    Lisa and Langer deserve each other. It' a shit show in the making and its going to be good.

If Lardy moves to NC in 1-1/2 years which I don't believe she will, Lisa wouldn't have anything to do with her. Look at Lisa and look at Lisa's friends, Lardy does not fit in with this group.. She says she can't afford to move to another town in California because it's too expensive. What does she think it would cost to move to NC. You moved from Boston to California Lardy and I know your mother paid but you've got to have an idea what it costs. That's what it will cost to move to NC. She's got pipe dreams, won't happen. Why is Berk supposedly waiting 1-1/2 years to go go college? None of it makes any sense.

Can you just imagine her in a place like Wilmington? If she stood out like a sore thumb in Dana Point, she will stand out like a whole sore prison tattooed arm in Wilmington. Next choice Sarasota, FL. Why? Sarasota is very similar to Dana Point, again she won't fit in. She hates the "vibe" of Ft. Lauderdale, but that's where she fits in. Third choice, Boca Raton, FL also very expensive. She'd be better off in nearby Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach or Boynton Beach, but that's probably not her "vibe" either.

This whole college thing makes no sense. No college accepts you 1.5 yrs. in advance. If he was accepted for this coming spring and wants to attend the following year, he will have to reapply. How do they not know this? Also, who moves because their kid is going to college away from home? The most he would be in college would be 4 years unless he's planning to become a "career student". Then what?

Edited by Girls talk - 11/11/2019, 04:10 AM

9.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    EA043C69-87E9-462A-B280-33B546BFCC5104E18790-AA87-42E2-8F07-46AEF9532228

Her followers that she thinks adore her actually hate her! 😂 she’s so triggered by this YouTube account it’s hilarious. Thanks for directing your followers to that channel DUMBSHIT. :hearty-laugh:

10.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Are there new IG pictures of Mrs. Langer entertaining?

11.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I saw this on FB. It’s for you Lardy.
    Attached Image
    8A95EF12-BA22-44E5-9D4A-44362BED75C4

12.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cowgirl @ 10/11/2019, 18:33) 
    The entire thing seemed totally staged. The phone call that went from a private phone call to a public phone call, the fact that Burk knew before his mother and instead of telling her gungor manages to call just when she's doing a live shoot. What a coincidence, almost as much of a coincidence as him running into Carrol in the city of Boston. Almost like looking for a needle in a haystack. All of this coincidence. Such synchronicity. Such bull.such a scam

Right! And I don't know about you, but unless it's at work, if someone puts me on speakerphone, the first thing I say is please take me off. Could you imagine having the entire world being able to hear a personal conversation?

13.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why are people saying Berk has hurt animals. I have not seen or heard anything to support that. That's a very serious allegation.

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Who rushes home and bathes their dog if company is coming? Maybe if she took her for regular grooming she wouldn't stink so bad she needs a bath before someone sees her. What happened with Pompom having mange that Lori gave her?

Girls talk, I seen and heard several times in Lari's videos Berk came in and was yelling and screaming at the dogs. A few times one would yelp and Lari told him to stop before the viewers called the ASPCA on them. The dogs are always barking at him when he comes in the room or the apartment so I don't think they like him very well.

15.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, all the younger guys in Dana Point are lining up to f@ck this: 😂😂😂

FADA0931-60DB-4F4E-9AFC-FD22D9CD5DA7

91B08CAF-832F-4466-8E87-2659AF4FA9E3

1020 replies since 9/11/2019, 00:47   46464 views