Addison's Wonderland

« Older   Newer »

1. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 12/1/2020, 02:19) 
    I don’t think her new beau is good looking AT ALL.

I think he looks strangely too much like her ex.

I hate the CONSTANT reposts what people DM her.

He looks strangely too much like HER!

And this Abigail chick. Really? I’m getting a SWF vibe from her. Very VERY strange. I wonder how that will work out if her and her look-a-like BF get serious.

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 14/1/2020, 00:14) 
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 12/1/2020, 02:19) 
    I don’t think her new beau is good looking AT ALL.

I think he looks strangely too much like her ex.

I hate the CONSTANT reposts what people DM her.

And this Abigail chick. Really? I’m getting a SWF vibe from her. Very VERY strange. I wonder how that will work out if her and her look-a-like BF get serious.

Yes!!! He does look like her also. Agree. Very very odd.

I don’t care for Abigail. Never have. She gives me the creeps. Her weird glares into the phone. Her and Brittany are WAY WAY too close in my opinion.

Awhile back, people DID think they were a couple. She had to post ALL about it on stories. Said OVER AND OVER how’s she’s very into men. Just kept saying it.

Bizzare!!!!

3. Landyn's One Eye

User deleted

QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 14/1/2020, 00:35) 
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 14/1/2020, 00:14) 

I don’t care for Abigail. Never have. She gives me the creeps. Her weird glares into the phone. Her and Brittany are WAY WAY too close in my opinion.

Awhile back, people DID think they were a couple. She had to post ALL about it on stories. Said OVER AND OVER how’s she’s very into men. Just kept saying it.

Bizzare!!!!

Well, she might be into men but Abigail probably goes both ways.

4.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 14/1/2020, 00:38) 
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 14/1/2020, 00:35) 

Bizzare!!!!

Well, she might be into men but Abigail probably goes both ways.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yasssssssss!!!!😂😂😂😂

5. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I’m done with her.

I have no desire to read all of the comments she gets about her boyfriend. Good grief. She’s not the first, or last, woman who was cheated on then started dating someone else. Move on!

And if she’s not posting comments, she’s trying to sell cheap leggings.

Done.

6.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 29/1/2020, 01:26) 
    I’m done with her.

I have no desire to read all of the comments she gets about her boyfriend. Good grief. She’s not the first, or last, woman who was cheated on then started dating someone else. Move on!

Done.

Amen!!!!!!!! I unfollowed her on whatever date it was above that I said I had had it.

I have checked every now and then on her stories, and it’s the same constant BS. Reposts all day long about how everyone says how beautiful, happy, etc she looks.

I’m sorry. But if you have to repost that shit constantly, something isn’t right.

Also. I did some digging awhile back.

So...you can view some of her ex’s posts on his Facebook. If you go back to like Dec 11-13 ish, he posted a couple things in a row about defamation of character and phone addiction...read those and the comments between him and a couple people. Very interesting. I DEF think there are two sides to that story...which is why I also think she constantly needs to post stuff that she’s finally happy. All a facade in my opinion.

Oh. And the Dec 12 date is when she posted her big “tell all” blog post...

Just found it all interesting.

Like you said, she’s not the first person to ever get cheated on.

The love affair she has with her phone and with HERSELF are absolutely nauseating.

7. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 29/1/2020, 01:32) 
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 29/1/2020, 01:26) 
    I’m done with her.

Done.

Amen!!!!!!!! I unfollowed her on whatever date it was above that I said I had had it.

I have checked every now and then on her stories, and it’s the same constant BS. Reposts all day long about how everyone says how beautiful, happy, etc she looks.

I’m sorry. But if you have to repost that shit constantly, something isn’t right.

Also. I did some digging awhile back.

So...you can view some of her ex’s posts on his Facebook. If you go back to like Dec 11-13 ish, he posted a couple things in a row about defamation of character and phone addiction...read those and the comments between him and a couple people. Very interesting. I DEF think there are two sides to that story...which is why I also think she constantly needs to post stuff that she’s finally happy. All a facade in my opinion.

Oh. And the Dec 12 date is when she posted her big “tell all” blog post...

Just found it all interesting.

Like you said, she’s not the first person to ever get cheated on.

The love affair she has with her phone and with HERSELF are absolutely nauseating.

I’ll have to look him up.

She’s gonna fall real hard and look REAL stupid of things fizzle with this guy. She shares too much.

And she’s shown his kids. If I was his ex I would be pissed.

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I agree!!!!!! She shares WAAAAAYYYYY too much.

It all goes back to my irritation to her constantly saying she raises her girls “technology free”...whatever. Those poor girls (or girlies as she always says, which also is nails on the chalkboard to me!!!) have had a phone in their face BY HER 24/7!!!

Oh. And the latest trip thing. Who is able to go on a 6-8 week adventure out of the country??!!??!?? What the hell. (This is the 4th summer they have done this...the 3rd out of the US)

I’m SHOCKED that since the divorce the ex is still allowing that. But maybe if he really did cheat on her, that gave her leverage in what she “wanted” in the decree??

I think the 6-8 week adventures are a bit insane.

And I LOVE travel. Just find it unrealistic with young children. (Expensive wise more than anything)

I missed her showing his kids...that is shitty. I would not be wanting that if that was my situation.

How old are his kids??

9. Landyn's One Eye

User deleted

QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 29/1/2020, 01:44) 
    I agree!!!!!! She shares WAAAAAYYYYY too much.

It all goes back to my irritation to her constantly saying she raises her girls “technology free”...whatever. Those poor girls (or girlies as she always says, which also is nails on the chalkboard to me!!!) have had a phone in their face BY HER 24/7!!!

Oh. And the latest trip thing. Who is able to go on a 6-8 week adventure out of the country??!!??!?? What the hell. (This is the 4th summer they have done this...the 3rd out of the US)

I’m SHOCKED that since the divorce the ex is still allowing that. But maybe if he really did cheat on her, that gave her leverage in what she “wanted” in the decree??

I think the 6-8 week adventures are a bit insane.

And I LOVE travel. Just find it unrealistic with young children. (Expensive wise more than anything)

I missed her showing his kids...that is shitty. I would not be wanting that if that was my situation.

How old are his kids??

Younger than her girls. That’s all I remember.

She brings her ‘friend’ Abigail on her trips, doesn’t she?

She just seems very one dimensional. I was hoping for more decor content from her.

Didn’t she get divorced less than a year ago?

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yes. Abigail went last year. In the past, it was just her and the girls...and then her husband came out a couple times over the course of the trip.

Last year, she had a friend and daughter come for a little bit...then Abigail. I think Abigail got to go mainly bc she already had tickets bought for her ex. She transferred them to Abigail I think. (I feel like she said that anyway)

Yes. Last year. Want to say it was like Feb or March-ish.

She used to be so much more into design. Now it’s amazon hauls, swipe ups, events at her store, etc. Really nothing interesting for design anymore.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why does she always wear her shirts off the shoulder...no class. Like her design work, but the make up and outfits and the word “cozy” are driving me nuts!

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FMmadhatter @ 4/2/2020, 01:12) 
    Why does she always wear her shirts off the shoulder...no class. Like her design work, but the make up and outfits and the word “cozy” are driving me nuts!

Yesssssss!!!!! Her use of the word cozy and girlies (when she refers to her kids) is so annoying!!!!!!!

And I agree. That off the shoulder look is a hard pass for me. Slutty as hell.

13. Landyn's One Eye
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Slutty, outdated and cheap looking. The way she tugs at her shirt every 5 seconds to make it stay off her shoulders. Ugh.

And that hair! It’s pretty but damn, change it up sometimes. I wonder if her neck hurts from tilting her head all the time.

And Jesus Krispies. We get it! You have a boyfriend.

I stopped following her but popped in to see if she’s got anything cool going on. Leggings, cheap off the shoulder top, tied at the bottom, same hair, same makeup. Same pose. Same shit about the boyfriend and 10 screenshots of people’s comments.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 5/2/2020, 02:22) 
    Slutty, outdated and cheap looking. The way she tugs at her shirt every 5 seconds to make it stay off her shoulders. Ugh.

And that hair! It’s pretty but damn, change it up sometimes. I wonder if her neck hurts from tilting her head all the time.

And Jesus Krispies. We get it! You have a boyfriend.

I stopped following her but popped in to see if she’s got anything cool going on. Leggings, cheap off the shoulder top, tied at the bottom, same hair, same makeup. Same pose. Same shit about the boyfriend and 10 screenshots of people’s comments.

I also quit following her awhile back. Trying to clean up some of my accounts that just don’t bring me joy...

And yes...every now and then I click back to see if she has anything new...NOPE!!!

All of what you said is SO true!!!!!! It seriously must be exhausting to do your hair and make up like that every single day.

And...a 16-17 step make up routine is TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to give this girl an intervention!!!!!!

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can not STAND the constant reposts about how happy she is now that she’s divorced, how much more relatable she is and his cute her boyfriend is.

I think she is WAY WORSE than ever. So much more SELF ABSORBED and HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!!

I do NOT think her boyfriend is cute. Like at all.

To each their own I guess.

Just wish she would get a clue.

492 replies since 15/11/2019, 23:10   32948 views