« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Unifluenced @ 9/3/2024, 23:30) 
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 9/3/2024, 22:15) 
    Why does she have to steam clean her carpets and rugs SO freakin’ often?!!??

Oh that’s right. They are absolute SLOBS!!!!!!

Um, duh. She’s the only mom on earth who has kids gather at her house all the time. And she loves it. 🙄

She says and posts that so much that I get the feeling her ex-husband doesn't like a house full.

Britany is 100% one of those people who post in hopes that an ex friend/spouse/boyfriend is reading.

Oh yeah she does.

I read something he posted once that said there was more to the story but he would leave it at that…

I know she claims he cheated, but I think there’s A LOT more there.

Maybe if her big nose wasn’t buried in her phone all the time recording every detail of their lives, he wouldn’t have done whatever she claims he did.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Fitting.

Travels to China to have them make even more cheap garbage with slave labor.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Mother F. Are you serious?!!? She’s so stupid.

But. She’s dreamt of this for 12 plus years. Scrimped and saved to make it happen.

Neglecting, once again, saying she made a boatload on previous business with ex…divorced him and took him to the cleaners…which is a big part of how she can live the lifestyle she does.

She’s damn lucky she doesn’t have to deal with financial problems and numerous health problems in her parents like many of us do. Maybe she would think twice about the “me, me, me” mentality.

Oh wait. No. She wouldn’t.

I’m so frustrated with influencers.

Nesting with Grace is another one. How much clutter can one put in their home??!?? I have an anxiety attack just looking at it all. She also neglects to say her and her husband EACH make $20K per month shilling essential oils. Thats $40K a month just on oils and the MLM…not including all her linking shit. (Not making that up…it’s a fact). I wish there was a thread on her.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 13/3/2024, 19:16) 
    Mother F. Are you serious?!!? She’s so stupid.

But. She’s dreamt of this for 12 plus years. Scrimped and saved to make it happen.

Neglecting, once again, saying she made a boatload on previous business with ex…divorced him and took him to the cleaners…which is a big part of how she can live the lifestyle she does.

She’s damn lucky she doesn’t have to deal with financial problems and numerous health problems in her parents like many of us do. Maybe she would think twice about the “me, me, me” mentality.

Oh wait. No. She wouldn’t.

I’m so frustrated with influencers.

Nesting with Grace is another one. How much clutter can one put in their home??!?? I have an anxiety attack just looking at it all. She also neglects to say her and her husband EACH make $20K per month shilling essential oils. Thats $40K a month just on oils and the MLM…not including all her linking shit. (Not making that up…it’s a fact). I wish there was a thread on her.

ALL of these influencers will be in for a rude awakening when everyone gets sick of their con.

It was bad enough when makeup companies would send over the top PR packages, now it pisses me off that these people get sent free mattresses, leather sofas (Article), Supplements (Nutrafol) while we are expected to pay out the nose.

I go out of my way to not shop with the companies who are sending people free crap.

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ha ha!!! So do I!!

You are my girl. ❤️❤️❤️

6.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I HATE the word FRAM and FRAMILY.

Are you 12??!!?

And…off for another trip to Europe. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hard to imagine thinking someone who travels like she does is boring but here we are.

It’s rinse and repeat with her.

You never EVER hear of Brittany, John, “Abs”, or her spoiled “girlies” doing anything for anyone else. Ever. It’s always some cheap, tacky clothing, vitamin drinks, flower pots or blankets. No substance.

And did you see how nasty the underside of her tacky nails are? Disgusting. How can she even clean herself with those nails? Ms. I’m Going Natural and her fake nails and lips.

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Unifluenced @ 30/3/2024, 17:24) 
    Hard to imagine thinking someone who travels like she does is boring but here we are.

You never EVER hear of Brittany, John, “Abs”, or her spoiled “girlies” doing anything for anyone else. Ever. It’s always some cheap, tacky clothing, vitamin drinks, flower pots or blankets. No substance.

And did you see how nasty the underside of her tacky nails are? Disgusting. How can she even clean herself with those nails? Ms. I’m Going Natural and her fake nails and lips.

And how gross her carpets/rugs are!!! No one should have to steam clean carpets/rugs that often. Her house is so dirty and gross.

My guess is it’s that they either wear shoes in the house all the time or bare feet dirty feet that are outside.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 30/3/2024, 17:50) 
    QUOTE (Unifluenced @ 30/3/2024, 17:24) 

And how gross her carpets/rugs are!!! No one should have to steam clean carpets/rugs that often. Her house is so dirty and gross.

My guess is it’s that they either wear shoes in the house all the time or bare feet dirty feet that are outside.

I think they are all just spoiled and lazy.

She might appear to be a hard worker but if you pay attention, she just has John or Abigail doing the work. I also think they pay others to do the hard work.

I have friends who flip houses and it takes time. Long days. Coming home filthy and exhausted.

Britany walks around these houses in flip flops, cheap ballet flats and cheap flowing skirts or stupid leggings. John? Photo ops in his fresh clothes and not a drop of sweat.

Nah. They have people who do the work and she takes the credit.

The girls are lazy. Everything is free in that house so they don’t care if it’s not taken care of.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Absolutely agree!!!! They are not doing any of the heavy lifting.

Flip flops and ballet flats made me die laughing!!!!! Sooooo true. Who wears stuff like that around construction sites or work zones??!!? Proof she isn’t working hard. Just bossing everyone around.

I would love to sit and chat with the Ex. Man. I’ll bet he has stories. Granted. I’m sure he wasn’t perfect but he clearly got sick of her fake ways and constant videoing every little thing on her phone.

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s shilling poopouri spray now!!! Which is hilarious bc this loon thinks her shit doesn’t stink!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 7/5/2024, 05:13) 
    She’s shilling poopouri spray now!!! Which is hilarious bc this loon thinks her shit doesn’t stink!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 I was thinking the same thing! And for Mother’s Day? Give me a break.

The woman is humbly bragging about going off to HER French house in 2 weeks is acting like she would love a bottle of shit spray for Mother’s Day.

Nope. She’s going to post all the cards and gifts she receives from her “girlies” talking about what an amazing MOMMY she is.

Nothing is sacred for this one. Nothing! And she’s sell a bag of dog shit if they paid her.

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    🤣🤣🤣

I can’t stop laughing. So true.

And don’t forget about her thigh insecurity!!!!!! Please. Bitch weighs prob 130-135 tops. No way her thighs are as jiggly as she claims.

14.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    & if they were, WHO CARES!!! Such a petty, insecure, immature, superficial thing to worry about in life……🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Grown a$$ woman….what kind of example is that for her daughters?!?!?

493 replies since 15/11/2019, 23:10   32953 views