LargeFamilyLove

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ok so begging for Duke’s mayo really gets me. They live in the south and Duke’s is available there to buy. They are just too cheap to spend the extra money but oh Daddy loves Duke’s - please send some. Blech. I didnt watch today’s video yet so thats all I can say. LOL

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marleymom3 @ 21/8/2020, 22:37) 
    QUOTE (3DogMom @ 21/8/2020, 20:08) 
    A 54 minute vlog?!? FIFTY. FOUR. MINUTES. I’m gonna need some hard lemonade for this one. There *better* be puppy footage!!

Nope.no pup. I skimmed through some as I usually dont mind the prep videos but shes decorating for fall and yapping about that.

They got a new po box you know because she said the other day how her plate or pan or something is cracked. She did that lazt time when the youngest girl broke her bowl/pitcher thing. She whined about it and wham people are sending her replacements. It's almost like they beg for stuff. 'Oh please please send dukes mayo' bleh... You know someone would send her a new one. **She sure doesnt seem to miss the offer 2 kids at all.**

I still contend that she’s happiest when it’s just the 4 of them!! The only reason she’s sad about Hayden being gone is a chunk of her child support will be missing. She never talks about the older kids when they’re not there and she’s *still* treating Ashlynn like a damn red headed step child!! It’s getting really hard to find any redeeming qualities about her lately. And side note: I’ve noticed how much she TALKS about being a Godly woman and devout Christian, but in my experience, the ones that talk about it the most, are the least of them all. Because she certainly isn’t walking the walk. But she makes sure to show how much devotional stuff she’s doing but then “thank the Lord” because she bought a vat of yeast at Sam’s?! Fake fake fake. We won’t even talk about her having her business open all over town 🙄

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well they finally got the puppy shown. Course it was like the lazt 1 min of the video and ot was nothing but the youngest 2 all over the puppy nothing showing Ashlyn with the puppy though she was there. Pup is adorable but I'm worried what the youngest will do to her as shes small. And then there she is with ads again. 2 min in you get hit with ad. 🙄 I think shes trying to make uo for losing the child support from Hayden. She claim she doesnt put them in there. Sure.. amy Morton said she puts that manyads in hers as that's how she makes money.

I get so sick of her telling the whole YouTube verse how sexy her man is. Puhlease. He could be attractive yes I'd he cleaned up. And calling him 'daddy' all the time. Do it in private or around your kids I dont need to hear it. But seriously.. between the people who prise the daylights out of her like they officially know her or shes got some celebrity status.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marleymom3 @ 22/8/2020, 14:43) 
    Well they finally got the puppy shown. Course it was like the lazt 1 min of the video and ot was nothing but the youngest 2 all over the puppy nothing showing Ashlyn with the puppy though she was there. Pup is adorable but I'm worried what the youngest will do to her as shes small. And then there she is with ads again. 2 min in you get hit with ad. 🙄 I think shes trying to make uo for losing the child support from Hayden. She claim she doesnt put them in there. Sure.. amy Morton said she puts that manyads in hers as that's how she makes money.

I get so sick of her telling the whole YouTube verse how sexy her man is. Puhlease. He could be attractive yes I'd he cleaned up. And calling him 'daddy' all the time. Do it in private or around your kids I dont need to hear it. But seriously.. between the people who prise the daylights out of her like they officially know her or shes got some celebrity status.

I confess I watched today’s video to see the new dog, imagine my frustration having to wait 23 minutes to see the puppy for a whole 90 seconds. She’s cute and at least she’ll get used to those little hellions while she’s young but I don’t envy her situation. Buster seemed happy though and that was adorable. The ads?! Let’s talk about it.. there is nothing in her vlogs worth 7 ad breaks in a video that short. I don’t care what she says about it, she’s lying. A friend of mine did YT for a bit and yes, you DO set it up that way. The momma/daddy thing is extremely cringeworthy. They are hillbillies and I guess that’s what toots their horn but it’s gross. Gerry is not Tiffany’s father and her calling him daddy makes me throw up in my mouth. I know she *thinks* they are the country Kardashian’s but she’s really not all that special. And I pray every. single. day. that Ashlynn’s dad would get her the hell out of that house!!!!

5.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Exactly right!!🤮

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Farmgirl @ 22/8/2020, 02:39) 
    Ok so begging for Duke’s mayo really gets me. They live in the south and Duke’s is available there to buy. They are just too cheap to spend the extra money but oh Daddy loves Duke’s - please send some. Blech. I didnt watch today’s video yet so thats all I can say. LOL

She notes in today’s video that she doesn’t have enough bowls...

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThreeDogNight @ 22/8/2020, 19:00) 
    QUOTE (Farmgirl @ 22/8/2020, 02:39) 

I noticed!! 🙄 maybe if the bitch would quit buying chickens, she could replace her own kitchen shit!!!

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Right on!!👍

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Right👍

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    For some reason I think Tiffany is knocked up!

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (3DogMom @ 22/8/2020, 20:58) 
    QUOTE (ThreeDogNight @ 22/8/2020, 19:00) 

I noticed!! 🙄 maybe if the bitch would quit buying chickens, she could replace her own kitchen shit!!!

Yes!!! Omg it cracks me up. Like wow beg much! That's when I start getting annoyed..

The pup is adorable and I love how her and the other dog are playing. I hope that both dogs even with the hellions have a better life then they may have otherwise.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MimiMimi @ 23/8/2020, 01:25) 
    For some reason I think Tiffany is knocked up!

I ABSOLUTELY had the same thought today, no joke!! I just didn’t want to say it out loud!!

QUOTE (Marleymom3 @ 23/8/2020, 01:57) 
    QUOTE (3DogMom @ 22/8/2020, 20:58) 

Yes!!! Omg it cracks me up. Like wow beg much! That's when I start getting annoyed..

**The pup is adorable and I love how her and the other dog are playing. I hope that both dogs even with the hellions have a better life then they may have otherwise.**

At least they have land to run and each other to play with. Those little turds are gonna drive them crazy BUT even with Buster’s reported issues, he seems to do really well with them. If that’s all the puppy grows up knowing, she’ll be fine. As long as Wilder doesn’t torture her.

13.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don’t have my contacts in so when I read someone saying they thought Tiffany was knocked up, I thought it said “locked up” so I was scrolling the page trying to figure out what she did to get herself thrown in jail! Lmao!

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Awee 😅😅😅 don't feel bad. I need to go get new glasses I guess but haven't had the time. I live in apartment 201 and I went up the elevator all the way to the fifth floor and tried to open the door to apartment 501 LOL. Not only that I've gone down to go outside of the front of the building to hop in my husband's truck and have gotten into the wrong vehicle. People give you the strangest looks with you hop in the car and sit right beside them not knowing who they are LOL. Needless to say I'm making my appointment Monday to have my eyes tested. I get tired of apologizing LOL

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I will say the puppy is absolutely adorable and I'm so happy to see buster excited he seem like a whole new dog. And im so glad that im seeing Ashlyn taking care of the pup and spending time alone with her and not having the others barge in.

Now while I was making salsa the playlist played and listening to some of her other videos. Got me going....

You know it must be nice to be able to stay home make videos, buy things and not have a care in the world. He works and even tho hes not my favorite person he seems to be a hard worker. I often wonder what would happen if she didnt have little ones to stay home with would she get a actual job? Probably not.. 😂

I mean I'd love to stay home do what I want, spend whatever have a husband work all day then come home and work again and eat whatever I put in front of him. But yeah that's not my life. But to me she acts like being home is so exhausting. Well let's see. SHE chose to have the kids SHE chose to not work, SHE chose to have a bazillion chickens, 2 dogs, turkeys etc and SHE chose to homeschool and make the meals she does. And SHE chooses to do youtube. So when she complains about how exhausted and busy she is it was HER CHOICE.

A stay at home mom works just as hard as a mom who works outside the home in my opinion. I've done both. They both have challenges. Even more so now with covid. I work remote currently and still have to be employee balancing conf calls while waking kids up, letting dogs out, be mom, teacher, housekeeper, grocery shopper,time manager, budgeter and wife. Plus I'm also taking care of my elderly grandparents during this time. I do it I dont complain anywhere near what she does. Yet she will whine and cry and oh please send us xyz.. argg.

Ok off my soapbox. She just I dunno after I heard a few videos I was like trying living life that some of us others have. Guess I needed to vent. 🤷‍♀️

2307 replies since 16/11/2019, 05:04   218610 views