LargeFamilyLove

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She literally made her name one word different from Jammerill and is now doing literally everything she is doing. Using the same hashtags even. She could have canned anything other than beef, which was Jammerills latest video. I wasn't obscene or anything but I did mention on IG that copying content is poor taste and to change it up instead of literally just doing what someone else is doing. She blocked me on IG over my comment. She is using Jammerills success to fund herself.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MaeGounley @ 10/5/2020, 16:19) 
    She literally made her name one word different from Jammerill and is now doing literally everything she is doing. Using the same hashtags even. She could have canned anything other than beef, which was Jammerills latest video. I wasn't obscene or anything but I did mention on IG that copying content is poor taste and to change it up instead of literally just doing what someone else is doing. She blocked me on IG over my comment. She is using Jammerills success to fund herself.

I also think it’s interesting that her BFF Noel and her huge litter has been planning and plotting a “homestead” move for quite a while but this heifer had to jump in front of her and run with it. Now all of her videos feel like a bird flip to those who really (actually) had this plan like a “look what I have that you don’t”. Again, I don’t feel like she’s really the person she wants people to think she is.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think she is probably a raving bitch when the camera isn't rolling and that Gerry isn't the one wearing the pants in that family! He probably stays busy doing outside work so he doesn't have to listen to Tiffany bitch all day!

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MimiMimi @ 10/5/2020, 19:32) 
    I think she is probably a raving bitch when the camera isn't rolling and that Gerry isn't the one wearing the pants in that family! He probably stays busy doing outside work so he doesn't have to listen to Tiffany bitch all day!

💯💯💯 agreed!!!! Poor kids.

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just saw she turned off comments on her videos. Huh, wonder why?

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She turned off comments right after I commented on IG about her copying content. She blocked me on IG and turned off comments on youtube.

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did she delete her IG or just block me? 🤣🤣

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Maybe she deleted! Unless we are both blocked. I commented just last night.

9. Realmamato4
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Oh I'm so glad I came here today! I was wondering the same thing. Suddenly IG is gone and all YouTube is disabled.

I never understood them that well they complain about being broke, you know she gets some sort of child support. He works and ahe spends, he spends. How the heck did they buy that house? My sleuthing skills may have to be put into action as I'm curious about sales price of house. She made a comment last week that he was being limited to 40 hours only and no OT. That they have no credit card debt just car loans and thst YouTube income was down. But never said what she made.

I used to like her grocery hauls and recipes. But the kids are just getting to be to damn much as is feeding the chickens. Poor Ash always looks sad.

It's her prerogative to be religious but when I'm looking for food and recipes I dont need 30 min on bible and journaling and I really got tired of the constant nursing. Its normal why glorify it?

Oh man I could go on and on..

10. Realmamato4

User deleted

QUOTE (Icancookunlikemostutbrs @ 19/3/2020, 02:15) 
    QUOTE (ThreeDogNight @ 19/3/2020, 00:53) 
    She may be going off the deep end. Haylee, the oldest, basically hasn’t been seen on video since they moved. It’s pretty obvious she’s not been there - I’m guessing it’s too far out for her. But apparently people started asking after her and this was the response. Defensive much?

I noticed early on that Haylee wasn't around much. She showed Haydens room, Ashlynn and Everleighs room and her bedroom but never anything about Haylee. I think she is living with her dad because of the room situation. Which is dumb since they have those bedrooms downstairs. I would have the 2 youngest girls in a room and Wilder would have his own room and the bigger kids could sleep downstairs in the bedrooms down there. But 🤷‍♀️

I dont remember her showing the bedrooms was that a video or on insta? I often wondered why she didnt show the basement and Hayden always seemed unhappy to be there or on video.

QUOTE (Momi123 @ 15/4/2020, 17:12) 
    I agree 3DogMom! She does not exude intelligence or confidence to be homeschooling. But it’s been “placed on her heart by God” to do it. Funny God didnt place anything on your heart when you had all these children out of wedlock. 🤔 I don’t think she was married to baby daddy #1(could be wrong) and she got pregnant with baby daddy #3(Gerry) before they were married!

I believe Daughter #2s dad doesn’t agree about her homeschooling, and that is why she was so happy when school was canceled for the year! I don’t blame him though. Hopefully a judge has ruled in his favor and never becomes an option. But those two little ones I feel sorry for..

I do think she was married to the oldest 2 father. She mentioned something about a divorce in a live chat thing. And she talks about him some, thankgod those 2 have a father who is in their life! Not much is ever said about Ashleys dad. For a while it seemed she was going to her dads and getting alot of grandma time. But since the move shes never gone.

Shes a hot mess mom... definitely doesnt need any.ore kids.

I often wonder if they portray to be this happy loving couple all gushy and smootchie about each other for video. But in reality they ate not. Makes you go hmm how long will she be wirh him?

QUOTE (Aloha210 @ 10/5/2020, 21:37) 

It's gone lol. I also noticed Facebook page, youtube comments blocked and pinterest account is gone.. 🤔🤔

I heard she did this before and deleted everything when people started calling her out on things.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Realmamato4,10/5/2020, 23:51 ?t=61460516&st=75#entry444502518]
    QUOTE (Icancookunlikemostutbrs @ 19/3/2020, 02:15) 
    I do think she was married to the oldest 2 father. She mentioned something about a divorce in a live chat thing. And she talks about him some, thankgod those 2 have a father who is in their life! Not much is ever said about Ashleys dad. For a while it seemed she was going to her dads and getting alot of grandma time. But since the move shes never gone.

Shes a hot mess mom... definitely doesnt need any.ore kids.

I often wonder if they portray to be this happy loving couple all gushy and smootchie about each other for video. But in reality they ate not. Makes you go hmm how long will she be wirh him?

QUOTE (Aloha210 @ 10/5/2020, 21:37) 

It's gone lol. I also noticed Facebook page, youtube comments blocked and pinterest account is gone.. 🤔🤔

I heard she did this before and deleted everything when people started calling her out on things.

Well, I’d say that’s as much of an admission of “guilt” as you’re gonna get. If you aren’t being shady and doing questionable shit, why try to wipe everything out and block interaction? She knows people are right 🤷🏼‍♀️

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Realmamato4 @ 10/5/2020, 22:52) 
    Oh I'm so glad I came here today! I was wondering the same thing. Suddenly IG is gone and all YouTube is disabled.

I never understood them that well they complain about being broke, you know she gets some sort of child support. He works and ahe spends, he spends. How the heck did they buy that house? My sleuthing skills may have to be put into action as I'm curious about sales price of house. She made a comment last week that he was being limited to 40 hours only and no OT. That they have no credit card debt just car loans and thst YouTube income was down. But never said what she made.

I used to like her grocery hauls and recipes. But the kids are just getting to be to damn much as is feeding the chickens. Poor Ash always looks sad.

It's her prerogative to be religious but when I'm looking for food and recipes I dont need 30 min on bible and journaling and I really got tired of the constant nursing. Its normal why glorify it?

Oh man I could go on and on..

Something must have really set her off and on short notice too.. because the last couple of videos still have her saying “comment down below if...when... whatever” so something obviously happened.

13. Realmamato4

User deleted

QUOTE (Lil' Niblet @ 28/2/2020, 18:06) 
    Tiffany put up her empty house tour of their new home. I can't find it online. My sleuthing abilities are severely lacking!

I know i watched it online but I think she took it down because none of the home tour videos are up anymore 🤷‍♀️

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Realmamato4 @ 11/5/2020, 05:08) 
    QUOTE (Lil' Niblet @ 28/2/2020, 18:06) 
    Tiffany put up her empty house tour of their new home. I can't find it online. My sleuthing abilities are severely lacking!

I know i watched it online but I think she took it down because none of the home tour videos are up anymore 🤷‍♀️

That’s odd!!! Something really must have happened because she loved doing that house tour!!

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her IG is back up.

2307 replies since 16/11/2019, 05:04   218577 views