Foolyliving: My elbows are broken & shoulders dislocated, but I can still use them to shove bacon in mah mouth!- Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi :unsure: HellzBellz Hey are those red marks really consistent with a diaper rash, that you've known of...
    I thought the rash would be closer to the bottom, these marks are high and up on top almost. I all of a sudden got a flash of something more sinister and cruel than a diaper rash, if it were not bad enough, I can see where it may have even been a bare butt beating. Please just say that I am wrong if I am, and that it really is a diaper rash. I'd prefer to sleep tonight. Not that it's any better.

2. HellzBellz
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MayaD @ 21/11/2019, 23:11) 
    Maybe Zeb changed his last name, so on financial documents, & owning the trailer
    it doesn't appear that he is a Lunsford son, or relative ??
    She manipulates his life .

Zeb had his father's name years and years ago when Andrea took his father to court to establish paternity and to request child support.

Zeb had the same last name as his father way back then. Zeb also had his father's last name when he filed for emancipation.

Online in an elementary school picture from like the 4th grade Zeb is listed in the class photo with his father's last name. I don't believe that Zeb ever had Andrea's maiden name as his last name.

QUOTE (Betty Draper Loves Don @ 22/11/2019, 00:03) 
    :154:
    The fat ass bitch's minions are out in force leaving comments on Lame Goth Mom's video.

I think we need more Bakers to go over there and say a few more enlightening things.

So, I'm talking to the Fooly minions who are lurking here in secret, and I am daring you to say the same horrible shit here that you did on YT.

Andrea I'm calling you out...you chicken shit. Instead of sending out your flying monkey guard dogs to do your dirty work, come on this forum and make a statement, come on Andrea, we are all waiting.

Yes! Bring it brain dead bitches. I'm locked and loaded. I have screenshots and timestamps to comments and video from the stupid Andrea and Hadar themselves.

Stop being wimps attacking Kendra and others that watch a few of the horrible Foolyliving vlogs and speak their mind on their channels.

Come say that crap here!

3. HellzBellz
        +15   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Batido de Mamey @ 22/11/2019, 02:59) 
    Hi :unsure: HellzBellz Hey are those red marks really consistent with a diaper rash, that you've known of...
    I thought the rash would be closer to the bottom, these marks are high and up on top almost. I all of a sudden got a flash of something more sinister and cruel than a diaper rash, if it were not bad enough, I can see where it may have even been a bare butt beating. Please just say that I am wrong if I am, and that it really is a diaper rash. I'd prefer to sleep tonight. Not that it's any better.

I honestly don't know that much about diaper rashes because my children never had diaper rash. My now ex-husband used to tease me and say I changed the children's diapers even when they probably weren't even one drop wet, the diapers didn't feel wet but I was worried that they might be, lol. Friends children that I looked after sometimes and nephews that I babysaf for (for free) never had diaper rash either while in my care.

It's possible that this is diaper rash
    SPOILER (click to view)
    IMG_20191121_153330_0
    because Andrea used to put 3 thick cloth diapers on Rafael before bed and they would make his body be tipped in a way that I do believe the pressure point would have been on that part of his rear end
    and that's probably where the urine in his urine soaked 12 to 14 hours old diaper would have pooled if Rafael was sleeping on his back.

Additionally, Andrea used to strap Rafael into his high chair seat and appeared to leave him there for rather extended periods of time in soaked diapers.

I also wondered if maybe Rafael hadn't been forced to sit on his potty chair for really extended lengths of time they were so anxious to have him potty trained. They could be pressure sores from him sitting on his potty chair for way too long.

I honestly don't know if it's diaper rash or not. I do remember that in the much clearer screenshot that I originally saw you could tell that it wasn't simply a red
    flat rash there was an actual sore within it on his left cheek that looked painful and infected.

Andrea said Rafael had been scratching himself.

I hate Andrea and Hadar so much!

HEIST might have a link to the original video. I did but lost it when my beloved phone died and my cousin gave me this one to use while I researched replacement phones.

What I do know is that if my children or any of the children that I watched, like my nephew's, had anything on their rear ends like that I would have taken them to a doctor immediately.

Andrea and Hadar always neglected Rafael's health and well-being and they still do!

There was this screenshot
    SwollenOccipitalGlands_0
    of Rafael with very swollen
    occipital lymph nodes This image was from the time period after he'd complained of a very sore throat and been sick for weeks on end.

Prior to being dragged out sick to go yard-saling one Saturday, Rafael actually dared to sort of complain about his sore throat, he couldn't eat his breakfast, he wasn't feeling well, he was an obviously sick child.

Loving concerned mother that she is Andrea told Rafael he just needed to live his best life. They dragged him along to go to yard sales and then they went out to eat he couldn't eat his food in the restaurant and then later on when he was hungry, after being unable to eat breakfast or lunch, they wouldn't let him have food because he hadn't eaten his lunch!

Look how swollen his
    occipital lymph nodes are.

It's very obvious his immune system is really waging war!
    He's sick and probably has an infection, Rafael also developed a rash that Andrea ignored.

Imagine your child or some other child that you care about and seeing these sorts of lumps on their head while they're sick, running a fever, unable to eat and complaining about a horrible sore throat and have developed a rash.

Would you take them to the doctor or would you do as Andrea did and snottily tell them they needed to live their best life?

Hey Karma, wake up, you have some serious ass-kicking to do!!!!

4.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onlythetruth @ 21/11/2019, 22:44) 
    MayaD

Soon after they moved to mericha, I was doing some searching around and I found an old picture upon searching for Zeb’s baby daddy’s name. It was Andrea

with a really gruff looking red-neck looking guy. I think that was the father. The picture was scrubbed off the net before I thought to copy it. i wonder why Zeb

changed his name from the last name his mother uses to his fathers last name?

His dad paid child support that was in public records and when he got emancipated Zebs legal last was his dads. I don't think he ever used Lunsford.

QUOTE (Batido de Mamey @ 22/11/2019, 02:29) 
    Kat on LGM is def andrea. I hope y'all can find it the comments where Kat is defending andrea and hadar from a young girl questioning why they would let Abigail go outside during the arctic blast, cold front, with her hair wet and existing lung congestion. Kat said she's argued this point with a pediatrician, and he called it, "an old wives tale". Another commenter corrected her, saying, you mean old wise tales and she responded back with, "you see I knew I was right". That right there is all such a dead give away to me. When you read it you will recognize that this utter nonsense is hadar and andrea.

She sounds exactly like drunk Scamdrea. Gonna be a hot time in WOW land tonight. 😜😉🤣

5.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Batido de Mamey @ 22/11/2019, 02:29) 
    Kat on LGM is def andrea. I hope y'all can find it the comments where Kat is defending andrea and hadar from a young girl questioning why they would let Abigail go outside during the arctic blast, cold front, with her hair wet and existing lung congestion. Kat said she's argued this point with a pediatrician, and he called it, "an old wives tale". Another commenter corrected her, saying, you mean old wise tales and she responded back with, "you see I knew I was right". That right there is all such a dead give away to me. When you read it you will recognize that this utter nonsense is hadar and andrea.

Yep Kat..whoops, I mean Andrea, is in full swing right now ...lol. Her comments are becoming more erratic....

What's a matter Andrea? Oh.. we're still waiting on a statement from you on this Forum...hello? :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

6.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    That kat on lame Goths channel is one stupid fooly minion...she just doesn't stop...she keeps replying to all the comments she's disgusting..i kept telling her to go back into her cave..do you think its Andrea ?

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Msflower
    Yes, it's definitely Andrea.😏

8.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It probably is Andrea. Either way she's an idiot.

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Msflower @ 22/11/2019, 05:53) 
    That kat on lame Goths channel is one stupid fooly minion...she just doesn't stop...she keeps replying to all the comments she's disgusting..i kept telling her to go back into her cave..do you think its Andrea ?

I don’t think KAT is ANDREA if you read one of her comments , she mentions how wonderful RAFS birthday party was as she never had a birthday never! so goes to show the sort of people cling to the Foolies all have issues!! & deep problems!! Will post screen shot of comment.

But then LARDBUTT is such a manipulator & scammer it could be her!!

6C623F15-DF68-48A4-AEF6-F2AEE3B476E2

Kat the Foolies cult follower,

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I read a comment Dan Dan made on Kendra “ I was bullied by Foolies vlog “ he went on about he wished he had parents like ASSCHOLL & LARDBUTT as his parents were horrible!
    I think it may have been deleted? I will look for it again to screenshot it!
    My point is it seems most of the Foolies cult followers have deep seated issues!! All cling to the dark fantasy life of the FOOLIES!!!

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh how sad 🛎🛎🛎HellzBellz I can see now it is from sitting for hours in his high chair wearing his perpetual soaked diaper. Remember he would often nod off in it many times. Please Universe unleash your wrath on the Michelin man and her jackass today.

12.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    👁👁Eyesonyou👀 ...you can make it a major wager and put your money on it even. I think it is safe to assume Kat is andrea and/or hadar. Go check it out a little bit more, they're literally trying to reply to every single comment. I think it's both of them. You will recognize it's them by the answers they're giving. She's the dumber but he's the dumbest. Lol😄

13. Onlythetruth
        +9   Like  

User deleted

HellzBellz

Thanks again for the videos. HadarSTFU is such a mean asshole I just want to smack him and rub his nose in a dirty diaper...Andrea too.

Batido de Mamey

That does not look like diaper rash...my thoughts exactly. There’s another diaper rash video wher he has a really bad diaper rash and there is an infected looking sore on his lower butt. Diapers are not made to stay o n for 10-12 hours straight. These people are sick.

That video of Abi on top of Rafael, pardon me, but looks like she’s copying something she may have seen. Totally sick, bad parents. Horrible parents.
    I hate their abusive asses so much.

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In ,THIS IS ALL FOR ME, 11/14/18

SEE 16:16 . 😖..WHAT IS ANDREA DOING WITH HER MOUTH & TONGUE ???😨????

Edited by MayaD - 11/22/2019, 11:41 AM

15.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    🦄🦄🦄Onlythetruth It's really hard to watch the older videos for the abuse that precious baby Rafael endured. But Rafael has a voice now, so you need to be very careful right hadar, and a little later on Rafael will be way stronger than you hadar, then you will need to STFU.
    It's coming.
    We're a day closer from seeing Rafael's redemption.

Everyone enjoy the sunshine today!!
    ☀️🌝🌞🌼🌈

941 replies since 20/11/2019, 17:20   35987 views