Indiana Bones Pays for Ass but Won't Give AJ Any Cash Pt. 38

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 1/6/2020, 12:55 AM) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 1/5/2020, 10:45 PM) 
    I remember cigarette machines in restaurants and pretty much everywhere

Yep. A quarter and a dime would get you a pack of smokes. 35 cents! Now, a pack is nearly $8 bucks!

And yep, Poopsie...restaurants, too.

In NYS where I live it is almost $11 a pack because of all our taxes! I can't imagine spending that if you are a pack or 2 a day smoker.

2. Cheeseman
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (pillbilly @ 6/1/2020, 01:08) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 1/5/2020, 06:55 PM) 
    Yep. A quarter and a dime would get you a pack of smokes. 35 cents! Now, a pack is nearly $8 bucks!

And yep, Poopsie...restaurants, too.

When I was 16 years old, I came down with a horrible case of Mono and ended up hospitalized because my liver and speen became enlarged.

The nurse asked if I smoked and brought me an ashtray so I could smoke in my room. There was just a different mentality then. Even the campaign to end drinking and driving (MADD) was just getting started. No joke, it was a different world back in the early 80s.

Kisha has been known to say "You do better because you know better" when it comes to parenting. She knows better, she shouldn't be smoking. And IMO, she is abusing her kids by smoking in their presence.

Smoking is the least of the problems when it comes to Kisha for some reason she wants to be with a abusive asshole that's the real issue!
    I Mean what the fuck!

Oh and Kisha For fucks sake get rid of AJ'S Binky!!! he's too old for it throw it out and say all gone! My mom did it and it worked duh just do it already. Makes you look dumb.

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Look dumb? I'm pretty sure she IS dumb. :hearty-laugh:

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Thanks, Cheeseman. I think I have been aware of this woman for so long I became desensitized to the supreme idiocy of her choice to play side-chick to an abusive loser.
    Regarding the pacifier, I don't know. Maybe a toddler with developmental delays, suffering through the stress of an abusive home life needs his pacifier to help him cope. :(

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cheeseman @ 1/7/2020, 09:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (pillbilly @ 6/1/2020, 01:08) 
    When I was 16 years old, I came down with a horrible case of Mono and ended up hospitalized because my liver and speen became enlarged.

The nurse asked if I smoked and brought me an ashtray so I could smoke in my room. There was just a different mentality then. Even the campaign to end drinking and driving (MADD) was just getting started. No joke, it was a different world back in the early 80s.

Kisha has been known to say "You do better because you know better" when it comes to parenting. She knows better, she shouldn't be smoking. And IMO, she is abusing her kids by smoking in their presence.

Smoking is the least of the problems when it comes to Kisha for some reason she wants to be with a abusive asshole that's the real issue!
    I Mean what the fuck!

Oh and Kisha For fucks sake get rid of AJ'S Binky!!! he's too old for it throw it out and say all gone! My mom did it and it worked duh just do it already. Makes you look dumb.

LOL, I wasn't making the case that smoking was the worst issue, but it's clearly already causing problems for AJ (constantly needs cough medicine and ear infections) At the very least, there is NO good reason for cigarettes to be smoked anywhere near him. She couldn't care less.

I disagree about the binky. He clearly needs the comfort, in the scheme of things it's harmless.

Edited by pillbilly - 1/8/2020, 06:31 PM

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I work in elementary education and always feel bad for the kids who come in with their coats and bookbags reeking of smoke. I always think how if their belongings smell that bad what do their poor lungs look like?
    And totally agree with it causing health issues - if AJ ends up with asthma or allergies, I am sure the smoking does not help.

The binky is definitely a self-soothing mechanism at this point. He is too old for it, but like the pouches I am sure him sucking to soothe himself is easier than Kisha taking the time to actually interact with him. I just hope she has a fund started for his braces already because he already has buck teeth. He probably sucks his thumb also.

7.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So when you get to plan on having your fourth child at 40 you would think that you are 100000% aware of what is involved.
    Especially what it costs. It's not just diapers, daycare, and food.
    That child is your responsibility, and it is your job to provide safe and healthy environment.

I was blessed with only one little girl. I lost my first pregnancy and was told that I most likely will never be able to carry one (Lupus)
    She is my rainbow baby.

We were young and worked hard together to make sure that she had everything needed. My husband worked extra jobs and I never had to ask for wipes!

We started saving for her education from the first year she was born. She is now at the stage taking courses that will get her in to university without exams and with scholarships. Her dreams may change but so far she wants to be a vet. She has the money to do it. We didn't waste it on smokes, beer and drugs.

I do have to point out that the government also matched the amount we put away for her schooling. It will be all gone if she decides not to go to school.

So with all that said I do not understand how she can just breed children and not look after them or their future!
    It is always all about her, bones and her drama.

8. twitternightmare
        +6   Like  

User deleted

JennIam
    :6792:

Kisha is lost cause.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (twitternightmare @ 1/9/2020, 03:31 AM) 
    JennIam
    :6792:

Kisha is lost cause.

I know and thank you :6792:

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So I think it's time for K to show us what Bones does for her that she is so in love with him fore.

how does it feel when he is mean to you?

When he spits on you?

Did he ever fix what he destroyed at your place?

When he shows up drunk to look after AJ?

When he sleeps with his wife?

When hookers are taking care of him LOL

When meth is his happy place.

11.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Radio silence from Kisha usually means that she’s back with Ryan.

12. twitternightmare
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Oh yea she’s busy with that loser. I can’t believe she goes for the sloppy seconds

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And she just said in her last vid that she is glad she can get back to posting regularly. A week later... crickets! Lol

14. Flipperteefs
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JennIam @ 9/1/2020, 06:17) 
    So I think it's time for K to show us what Bones does for her that she is so in love with him fore.

how does it feel when he is mean to you?

When he spits on you?

Did he ever fix what he destroyed at your place?

When he shows up drunk to look after AJ?

When he sleeps with his wife?

When hookers are taking care of him LOL

When meth is his happy place.

I mean seriously!!!
    Kisha just what in the hell would be an actual deal breaker for you. He treats you like shit because he can. You allow it. He treats AJ like shit ( tosses his food, doesn’t pay child support, trashy ass in general ). Because YOU allow it. Meanwhile AJ needs help. You ignore the signs all to accommodate the abusive alcoholic. You are an idiot!!! ( Looks like your family is having fun in all of Lacis posts). 😉

15.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If she is indeed a lost cause, it's for this reason:
    The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
    Pick a problem. Addiction, mental illness, her child's developmental disability, codependence... She pretends they don't exist.

899 replies since 19/12/2019, 02:24   57383 views