« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gravy! :woot:

Just rewatched. Don looks depressed. Lack of expression. Dropping weight. Maybe even some side effects going on from medication.

I’m switching my cheating theory to depression. And we all know Jen would be an awful support system if that was the case.

2. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +36   Like  

User deleted

I don't think his issue is depression. I think his issue is Jen.

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    His issue could be situational depression because of a separation. 🤷🏻‍♀️

4.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 12/26/2019, 01:43 AM) 
    I can't wait for Utah! Come on Jeff show us the truth on IG

yesssssssssssss good idea :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi he doesn't even have to be direct about it. tell us through the chickens or something. "so Friedrich and Louisa had a bit of a falling out. I always thought they were soulmates...kind of like a married couple...but it seems they're not getting along. lots of pecking and what not. even Reverend Mother has tried to keep the peace between them. may have to put Friedrich on a train and send him out of here...."

:toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ExtraCaramel @ 12/26/2019, 01:57 AM) 
    His issue could be situational depression because of a separation. 🤷🏻‍♀️

More like situational ecstasy

6.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I vote Don was hungover and got up really early.

7.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Gravy looks like a fun grandpa but jeezus, dude, stop singing

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The question is: where?

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 26/12/2019, 02:19) 
    I vote Don was hungover and got up really early.

9.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Divorce sucks. Even if it’s something you want, it’s a horrible time. Especially being away from your kids. Don always seemed like a loving father, so it must be difficult for him to not be there full time, for the memories, the bedtime stories and the pancake breakfasts in pjs.

Kids can have the time of their lives with one or one hundred gifts. Those kids weren’t. The Polar Express party at the grandparents last year was a blast. Jen sucks the life out of everything and everyone.

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 26/12/2019, 02:35) 
    Divorce sucks. Even if it’s something you want, it’s a horrible time. Especially being away from your kids. Don always seemed like a loving father, so it must be difficult for him to not be there full time, for the memories, the bedtime stories and the pancake breakfasts in pjs.

Kids can have the time of their lives with one or one hundred gifts. Those kids weren’t. The Polar Express party at the grandparents last year was a blast. Jen sucks the life out of everything and everyone.

Yes. And Jen is doing her best to rub it in. Matching pjs for the three of them and not their father who is joining them for the occasion to wear them? Bitch move.

11. JustAverageJane
        +1   Like  

User deleted

They wore the same Christmas pjs last year. Don just wore the matching pj pants with a Christmas Mickey t-shirt. Those pants are probably 2 sizes too big now but at least he wore pj pants and a Mickey shirt this year to sort of fit in.

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do you think there is any chance the two of them want to have hate-sex with each other? Are they already doing that regularly during this obvious separation?

13.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Todo I think she only knows how to buy size XXXL clothes for Donald. size small pajamas for Donald will make Jenbot malfunction

I will say if they are separated she seemed awfully happy. I always said if I board the train I'll be on the rainbow car so maybe there really is more to the Danielle from WERQ stuff :shifty:

QUOTE (shitshow @ 12/26/2019, 03:07 AM) 
    Do you think there is any chance the two of them want to have hate-sex with each other? Are they already doing that regularly during this obvious separation?

:sick:

go sit in the corner and think about what you've done

14.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her shitquote about kids not remembering is absolute bullshit. Not because it’s completely untrue (I do think there is some truth to it, though it absolutely is exaggerated), but because who gives a flying fuck about what our kids remember? Is that the only reason we do things for them? What about seeing the excitement in their little faces even knowing they probably won’t remember when they’re 40?

This dumb twat has been taking her loinfruits to Disney, on trips that cost thousands of dollars, since before they could walk or talk... yet NOW she’s all about doing things for the memories?

Guess what, d-bag? My kids will not only have sweet memories of their family and the magic of Christmas, but they will also have had a hands on day of joy, frivolousness, and fun. Oh, and I will remember the first year that my two kids (who are only slightly older than CC and Donny) both really “got” what Christmas was all about and were over the moon excited. We didn’t even go crazy with gifts this year, but the house was ACTUALLY colourful, warm, festive, and buzzing with excitement. All the things she’s claiming are important but are absent from their morning.

Also, unrelated, but girl had her hair done this morning for the first time in literal months. On Christmas morning? After getting 5 hours of sleep? Methinks she tried to spruce herself up for Donald.

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 25/12/2019, 23:38) 
    when I say sick I don't mean anything related to rehab. I have never bought that theory. to me he just looked really unwell. yeah he might be tired but he looked worse than that. he reminded me of someone I know that dropped a ton of weight just before he was diagnosed with diabetes. (note - NOT saying I think Don is diabetic - at least I hope not since there was chocolate in his stocking)

I do have to laugh at how we interpret these things because to me...Don being there on Christmas morning, Jen buying him gifts, Jen being chipper, an extra set of pajamas on the couch = Donald's not gonald. something is certainly amiss in that household though

yeah he didn't have his ring on but Jen always wears hers...so...???

sigh. I hope she shares a lot while in Utah but I'm afraid she'll go dark again

Those weren’t extra pjs on the couch, it is a throw blanket. Someone posted the blanket on here earlier. It’s the same print as the pjs tho.

903 replies since 23/12/2019, 00:02   145736 views