DeckTheHallsWithTeaandShitQuotesFaLaLaLaLaLaLikeJen Pt. 112

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    "from MY PACK TO YOURS"

It's the kids and Winnie.
    No Don in her PACK.

And not in the emojis either.

He gone.

and ... what the hell did she do to TheeThee's hair??
    Is that the only style she knows? Shitty little stringy curls?

Screen_Shot_2019-12-25_at_10

2. TipTheUPSmanLikeJen
        +12   Like  

User deleted

I know it’s so easy to shit on Jen and call her names, but if they are actually separating, that must be tough to have to be around each other for the kids. If that is what’s going on, I think she’s holding it together pretty well and I can’t blame them for the house not being warm, festive, and joyful. They’re still human and so what if that’s the best they could do this year... how shitty it must be to have an entire forum dedicated to telling you how awful of a human and parent you are during a really hard time.

I know, I know... I’m just playing devils advocate :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She could choose to like... not show anything. She invites us into her home & life on a daily basis.

All three rats look freshly bathed.
    Donny looks stylish! I'm loving it :D

4.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Two things:

Jen, your kids have no idea how much stuff costs so maybe buy several smaller things next year so they have more things to play with after their attention span is used up.

Second, I have no idea thier situation, but he is giving no fucks. I fully believe he initiated whatever is happening and he is not interested in making amends with her.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/25/2019, 10:01 PM) 
    She could choose to like... not show anything. She invites us into her home & life on a daily basis.

Agree.
    You know - I would never have wished anything bad for Jen or Don. It must be difficult.

My personal opinion --- if she and Don are separating (an I do think they are...) she should have just shut the channel down, and dealt with her family and her own feelings...and her kids!! It can't be easy for them...
    But she can't step away from the head pats and now comes across like she's hiding something.
    I mean, her relationship with Don isn't something she OWES anyone an explanation on, but considering how he's been portrayed in her videos for YEARS, it's just too strange for him to just be invisible now without her saying something about it.

FWIW - I think they deserve each other.
    She's vapid and self-centered, and he's pompous and just slightly less-self centered...but they are both definitely elitist.

6.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TipTheUPSmanLikeJen @ 26/12/2019, 04:59) 
    I know it’s so easy to shit on Jen and call her names, but if they are actually separating, that must be tough to have to be around each other for the kids. If that is what’s going on, I think she’s holding it together pretty well and I can’t blame them for the house not being warm, festive, and joyful. They’re still human and so what if that’s the best they could do this year... how shitty it must be to have an entire forum dedicated to telling you how awful of a human and parent you are during a really hard time.

Maybe if she would admit she was having a hard time people would be more understanding. But she insists on putting on this show that everything is perfect when it isn't.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 26/12/2019, 05:15) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/25/2019, 10:01 PM) 

Agree.
    You know - I would never have wished anything bad for Jen or Don. It must be difficult.

My personal opinion --- if she and Don are separating (an I do think they are...) she should have just shut the channel down, and dealt with her family and her own feelings...and her kids!! It can't be easy for them...
    But she can't step away from the head pats and now comes across like she's hiding something.
    I mean, her relationship with Don isn't something she OWES anyone an explanation on, but considering how he's been portrayed in her videos for YEARS, it's just too strange for him to just be invisible now without her saying something about it.

FWIW - I think they deserve each other.
    She's vapid and self-centered, and he's pompous and just slightly less-self centered...but they are both definitely elitist.

Yes. She should do a video explaining that she needs to take an indefinite hiatus. She can reassure the little old lady minions that everyone is fine & healthy, no one is sick. She doesn’t have to give any more detail than that if there are legal things at play. Then she needs to step back completely. Turn off DM’s and everything. But she is too addicted to the validation.

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TipTheUPSmanLikeJen @ 26/12/2019, 04:59) 

Surprisingly I don’t typically take issue with Jen as a parent. If she wants to keep Christmas simple and low key, by all means... do it. If she wants to be stern and hands-off, that’s not my style but it’s her prerogative. Not my life, not my kids. It’s the lying and faffing on for her audience that I personally take issue with.

Posting a low-key, quiet, joyless Christmas clip with followed by a shitquote about how the magic of Christmas is in the smell of the kitchen, hugging loving parents, togetherness, is not about the gifts, etc (when none of those things are actually happening in that house right now) is ridiculous. Especially when we just saw the gift she just sent to a total stranger on YouTube, AND multiple videos about the shit she’s bought herself lately. She doesn’t care about magic, she cares about doing the bare minimum (in her world... in most of our worlds a giant frozen castle would be a huge gift... but it’s the comparison game between her kids and the other people in her life that I’m talking about) for her children while going above and beyond for “barely friends” and herself.

I’ve Jenfended more than my fair share on this forum, but she’s reached new levels of hypocrisy and bullshitting this Christmas. She is making a conscious decision to share her awkward family Christmas whilst also trying to assure her audience that her marriage is fine and Don is fine. She doesn’t get to pretend that everything is hunky-dory AND also get the sympathy vote because her marriage may or may not be ending. If she wants to play things like everything is normal, then her audience is going to judge the situation accordingly. In this situation, in the way she’s chosen to present it and herself, she’s coming off as a shithead.

TLDR: if life is genuinely hard right now, their Christmas may be totally fitting. That said, she shouldn’t be posting memes about how Christmas magic is in the simple things, especially when none of that magic she’s preaching about is even remotely visible in her stories. Go ahead and do a no gift Christmas, Jen... but be consistent. The lying and hypocrisy is gross, and those things can’t be blamed on her marriage. That’s all her.

Edited by BackupBaby - 26/12/2019, 05:45

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Could Donald look so sick and different because he didn’t have his glasses on? They aren’t reading glasses, right? He wore them all the time? Maybe he got lasik? Can anyone remember from the pics we recently saw if he had his glasses on?

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If she did try to spruce herself up for him, that’s sad to me

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He looks “great” so she wants to outdo him. I’ve done that before. But I was 21 😂 now? Wouldn’t bother.
    She’s a walking contradiction (no surprise). Independent roaring self loving woman to “want me back, Donald”. Gross.

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NewMoney @ 26/12/2019, 05:45) 

I agree. She’s behaving like a dick, but I still feel bad for the family as a whole. I wouldn’t wish this kind of situation on anyone. Even if they are separated and it’s for the best, it’s not easy and there will be confusing feelings for all of them for a long time.

I honestly just wish she’d either address the situation or fully lie to her audience about it. Keeping up this “are they aren’t they” game is gross. It’s not fair to her kids, her family, Don, or her. I know it must be a very delicate situation to be in, but fuck... maybe I’m an asshole, but I’d have just straight-up lied to my audience weeks ago. She doesn’t actually owe us anything, but the way she seems to be intentionally stoking the flames is what’s keeping this whole thing burning.

13. ElfaGoddess
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (NewMoney @ 26/12/2019, 05:45) 

I don’t know why “spruce herself up” made me giggle so hard!
    But you’re right! That’s incredibly sad. And so is her poorly curled hair.

14. Landyn's One Eye
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 26/12/2019, 05:04) 
    Two things:

Jen, your kids have no idea how much stuff costs so maybe buy several smaller things next year so they have more things to play with after their attention span is used up.

Second, I have no idea thier situation, but he is giving no fucks. I fully believe he initiated whatever is happening and he is not interested in making amends with her.

I think you’re right about him wanting out. She seems to be in denial and probably thinks she can change his mind. He seemed miserable - the kids seemed miserable. Jen was fine though. I really don’t think he wants to be with her anymore and she’s making it impossible for him to divorce her.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Was the clip of Don in her Instagram story? I can’t find it and I don’t see him on her recent YouTube videos.

903 replies since 23/12/2019, 00:02   145737 views