DeckTheHallsWithTeaandShitQuotesFaLaLaLaLaLaLikeJen Pt. 112

« Older   Newer »

1.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I knew that Christmas would offer us the truth about their relationship because honestly, is there any other time of year more exposing than Christmas? It's good at being the best time of year but also the worst when poo has hit the fan.

And yes, Christmas has delivered as promised. They are totally separated. Sorry I doubted you for so long train riders! 1 ticket please, one way only.

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Welcome aboard!

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 26/12/2019, 07:02) 
    Lil demon looks semi cute in that pic, it's a Christmas miracle
    I only feel bad for her kids
    Jen truly sucks and only thinks about herself

Your new avatar! :hearty-laugh:

4.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    By the way, no matter what the next title will be, I suggest opening the thread with the Don picture, just to have a current research basis...

5.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The beard is what stands out to me. Remember Rick Grimes season five? Peak "gives no more fucks" wild beard.

He's about to go loco :snickering:

Serious time. My crackpot theory is Don asked for a divorce. Jen said "no way mister" and so he's resorted to blatant tinder profiles to try to push her into agreeing. She's threatened to make it tough if he tries to divorce her.

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pinkpanfa @ 26/12/2019, 10:56) 
    The beard is what stands out to me. Remember Rick Grimes season five? Peak "gives no more fucks" wild beard.

He's about to go loco :snickering:

Serious time. My crackpot theory is Don asked for a divorce. Jen said "no way mister" and so he's resorted to blatant tinder profiles to try to push her into agreeing. She's threatened to make it tough if he tries to divorce her.

It’s 3am here and my brain read “plant based tinder profiles” which even half awake I knew was one thousand percent wrong and reread it :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't think she spruced herself up for Don. To me it looks like it is just her left over curls from the night before. Her hair wasn't even brushed. I wonder if Don went to her parents?

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt it. She would have shown him too, after she posted the death stare pic. Just as this is how it’s done...

9.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pinkpanfa @ 26/12/2019, 10:56) 

Yes I think Don initiated it as well. He is sick of her shit, in the way that anyone would be. He's not a great person either but he's never shown tendancies towards ultra high levels of selfishness in the same way as Jen has. Selfish personalities are possibly tolerable when you're just a couple, but as a parent being highly self centred like Jen is just isn't workable without multiple people suffering. I think the final straw was Jen deciding to go plant based, and then enforcing it on the rest of the family via the stupid crying video, banning Don from keeping meat in his own house, kicking up a fuss at every family gathering, and then feeding plant based food to the kids. You just know they were fighting about all of that for weeks. Not to mention the rest of it:

- Refusing to cook for the family after Don got promoted.

- Despite the above, spending hours cooking plant based meals but just for herself.

- Refusing to take CC and Donnie to school.

- Spending all day posting shit quotes on Instagram about him.

- Continuing to ensure she has most of her day as 'me time' at the expense of her family.

- Posting on the internet pretending to be a single parent and making out like Don doesn't participate in the child care.

- Spending his money like there's no tomorrow.

- And the biggest one of all: Insisting on STILL posting constant over-sharing of their lives on the internet, even now that they have two young children, with snark forums and fake social media accounts created about him and his family, just because Jen needs attention from strangers and refuses to make any actual real life friends.

And that's just the stuff we know about. Imagine what else there was going on that led to this. I'm guessing it all comes under the umbrella of 'Jen your job, now that you actually have one, is to look after these children and you're still finding ways to weasel out of doing that at every opportunity'. I don't even think he's got a bit on the side - I think he's just done.

10. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I bet the thing that annoyed Jen the most about this comment was that they talked about Don's weight loss. :lol:

11.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don’t worry, honey, Jen isn’t cuddling with scruff either.

12.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    if they are separated or do separate I am dying to know how it all went down. who got sick of who first? was there a lot of fighting? just one incident? didn't she say in a relatively recent video that her and Don occasionally have disagreements but no one is sleeping on the couch or anything? she noted their different parenting styles but made it seem like they're generally fine. it seems like something more abrupt because it went from same ole to different sometime this fall. she said she "literally can't talk about it" but why? and remember when she said she reached out to a friend and it was nice to have someone on her side? (or something along those lines) if Don cheated everyone would be on Jen's side because that's shitty. I have no doubt even his family would be on her side. nothing makes sense

I'll still be shocked because Don always seemed blinded by his love for her as to how she truly is. going on video and talking about how selfless and giving she is... :lol: he thought she was amazing - which is great of course because that's his wife - but it was all so different from how others saw her

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Was tinder during the fall?

If my husband made a tinder, I’d be pissed. If it was during the fall, Jen had found out about it and is making him pay big time?

Edited to add: another cryptic shit quote on stories “make room in your heart for hope”

14.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Ok I have been a longtime believer he had moved out. Since she is not addressing it, he gave subtle clues. Wearing his jacket not his wedding ring. Jen and the kids in matching pj’s but not Don. The blank expression on his face, possibly guilt and distain, with no smiles or baby talk. He used is man voice. He is sitting back to the door for ease of escape possibly on his way out the door and feeling sorry for himself missing Christmas with the children.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If they do divorce (which I truly believe will happen) it will be interesting to see how she will do. Her whole identity has been wrapped up with the Ross. They have been together so long.

903 replies since 23/12/2019, 00:02   145737 views