DeckTheHallsWithTeaandShitQuotesFaLaLaLaLaLaLikeJen Pt. 112

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TryHarderNextTime @ 26/12/2019, 14:16) 
    Edited to add: another cryptic shit quote on stories “make room in your heart for hope”

Jen should make room in her heart for her kids, instead. :29:

2.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After the milk crying video I doubt anyone would blame Don for leaving. I know I harp on this a lot but she sent it to her whole family!! I'm sure everyone has tiptoed around her for years, and her in-laws and her parents probably thought she'd lost the plot completely. If Don left her that video really helped drive the wedge. Jen is a selfish wife and mother. Who the hell would be on "her side"?

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just catching up...Don is looking rough! The contrast between last year’s Christmas photo and this year is startling. Is this Don’s first year as CEO since his Dad retired? Could that be taking a toll on him as well? Before he was playing around at work protected by Daddy but now it’s all on him to lead. There was definitely a lot of tension on Christmas morning, how depressing must that have been? Utah will be interesting.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don was wearing a Mickey shirt in last years photos too. Also, if he is asserting himself, maybe he thought it was stupid to wear matching pjs. My husband would politely decline.

5.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Three observations:
    1. Don wasn't wearing matching PJs in the photo from last year. He had on the same Mickey shirt. So, no major sign.

2. Don was wearing a jacket over his t-shirt. When people lose weight, especially quickly, they are typically colder.

3. The no sound on Christmas morning while playing. I think she recorded those stories with no sound. There wasn't even normal house sounds. You know that the TV was on, it is ALWAYS on. There was no Winnie noise, nothing. It was TOO quiet. Maybe she didn't want Don to be heard in the background.

I'm still on the hayride, serving juicy meaty cheeseburgers!

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Littlemissgossip @ 12/26/2019, 02:49 PM) 
    If they do divorce (which I truly believe will happen) it will be interesting to see how she will do. Her whole identity has been wrapped up with the Ross. They have been together so long.

Agreed.

I don't see her ever dropping the Ross name. Keeping the same last name as the kids does make logical sense, but that's not why she'd do it. Even if Don got remarried, Jen would keep it to show that new woman who came first.

I also don't see her cutting ties with the in-laws. She'll go crying to them, and they'll be nice to her simply because she is the mother of their grandchildren.

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 26/12/2019, 15:15) 
    Just catching up...Don is looking rough! The contrast between last year’s Christmas photo and this year is startling. Is this Don’s first year as CEO since his Dad retired? Could that be taking a toll on him as well? Before he was playing around at work protected by Daddy but now it’s all on him to lead. There was definitely a lot of tension on Christmas morning, how depressing must that have been? Utah will be interesting.

No, he's been CEO for more than three years now. The main thing that's happened this year is Jen filling her head with shitquotes, and Don being over it.

But he looks fake as hell in that photo last year, it's the same dead eyes smile Jen does. Whatever happened between them this fall (I was firmly on the train before Tinder, and I am team real) had been brewing for quite some time.

Edited by Living Life With Butter - 26/12/2019, 15:53

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 12/26/2019, 09:15 AM) 

He's been CEO for 3 years. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/201...s-CEO-Announces

I don't think Don expected his dad to step down when he did--when he explained his work life shortly before Charlotte was born, he basically said he didn't do much. My guess is that Jen decided that she would be the primary parent and wouldn't let Don parent. Or maybe he didn't volunteer to do much either, and it basically evolved that Jen would be the one to do everything. Don becoming CEO was very mysterious, IMO; I think there were personal reasons for it, more to do with Don than his dad.

Then Jen had to produce an heir, so she is the mother of Donald Keith Ross IV, and things didn't get better. Jen started getting weird about her diet after he was born. Eating nut butter but not nuts and stuff like that. And then the crying over milk in the fridge. Jen is a control freak, and controlling her kids and controlling the household's food may be too much for Don. I think she'd be miserable with him forever (really, who ever thought she was in love with him), but Don has a breaking point and enough wealth to afford a divorce.

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The fact that Jen appears to have bathed them before they went to her parents...LOL wow. What a psycho. God forbid they deviate from the routine and miss their 6pm bath.

10. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 12/26/2019, 03:50 PM) 
    The fact that Jen appears to have bathed them before they went to her parents...LOL wow. What a psycho. God forbid they deviate from the routine and miss their 6pm bath.

We let our kids have "stinky night" once or twice a week where they don't have to take a bath. Jen would rather die.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just went back and watched the Dreary Inn kiss.

I cant decide if i want them to reconcile or not. I hate single mama jen.

12.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    “Make room in your heart for hope”

I think Don only stayed overnight at the house to be there for Christmas morning with the kids.

Definitely separated

13.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Whelp, that was a depressing Christmas AM. Don appeared to have bed head, so I think he slept there (somewhere) to be there when the kids woke up. He looks terrible tho.

I think she’s coming to Utah as a last ditch effort for reconciliation. But not because she loves him, but she loves her lifestyle and wants to keep her “pack” together.

Sorry milk crying get your meat out of my fridge detached Mama. At some point enough is enough. And that point seems to be now for Don. I bet he flies home on 1/5 just to get away from the inevitable tension and because he’s a POS himself and won’t care that his family still has to endure her and the awkwardness.

I’m not sure I have it in me for Single Mom Jen but here we go!

TL;DR
    Choo Choo!!

14.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I said it before. Starting after CC, she just froze him out. Don didn’t exist in her life anymore, other than her “allowing” him to help with bathtime and school dropoff and pickup. The milk video was her projecting and doing the final slam of the door in Don’s face. He will just have to keep his meat in the garage. As much joy as that stupid smoker brought to him, she basically banned him from using it. Then Don said “eff that” and put his foot down with feeding the kids and his entire family just went on as if nothing happened. The meat eating “ensued”.
    As much as Don is a pompous a-hole, Jen was the one who changed the most. And seemed to do it on purpose. I don’t blame him. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Barring Don having an illness or something, which I still think is a possibility, I think they are both spoiled brats and having kids ruined their marriage.

We always talk about Jen obviously, but we all know Don is just as spoiled as her, if not worse. Who knows, maybe going back to real FT work and being CEO has made him even more of an entitled ass. Jen is a woman who acts entitled. But a wealthy man who feels entitled to anything he wants? Yeah, that's when you can get into some dangerous territory.

903 replies since 23/12/2019, 00:02   145735 views