Very appropriate title!
    :7043:

5.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can someone be a dedicated one-note troll that, whenever Jen brings up the magic of Christmas, message her,

"YOU SKIPPED YOUR CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS PAGEANT FOR AN EXERCISE CLASS"

:cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

6. popsugarlikejen

User deleted

So very true!
    :7043:

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Good title. It's accurate. :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    :hearty-laugh:

9.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This has nothing to do with small children but years ago my oldest son wrestled in high school. I got off work early to go to his match (dad was working afternoon shift and did NOT have a family-friendly employer). A wrestler from another school got hurt - a neck or back injury. As he was laying on the mat, the entire gymnasium was quiet. Out of nowhere we hear this boy say “Mom????” And she wasn’t there. A teammate’s mom went and sat down on the mat next to him. I can still hear that terrified kid’s voice calling for his mom. Over 20 years later.

I realize this was a totally different circumstance and the mother may have had a very good reason for not being there. Not everyone has a job that they can leave. But everyone, including Princess Jennifer has an exercise class they can miss. I’m still shocked that she missed the pageant. She didn’t have to sit with the Rosses (or Don), if that’s the case.

10.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 16/12/2019, 22:27) 
    This has nothing to do with small children but years ago my oldest son wrestled in high school. I got off work early to go to his match (dad was working afternoon shift and did NOT have a family-friendly employer). A wrestler from another school got hurt - a neck or back injury. As he was laying on the mat, the entire gymnasium was quiet. Out of nowhere we hear this boy say “Mom????” And she wasn’t there. A teammate’s mom went and sat down on the mat next to him. I can still hear that terrified kid’s voice calling for his mom. Over 20 years later.

I realize this was a totally different circumstance and the mother may have had a very good reason for not being there. Not everyone has a job that they can leave. But everyone, including Princess Jennifer has an exercise class they can miss. I’m still shocked that she missed the pageant. She didn’t have to sit with the Rosses (or Don), if that’s the case.

This is heartbreaking :cry:

11. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Oh my goodness, I feel like my heart has been ripped out. That is so sad. :(

12.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've said it before & I'll say it again - her fangirling Glennon Doyle et al is going to ruin her life, if she's not careful. It may already be too late.

Jen is a copycat personality. She emulates & takes on the personality of whomever she's following at the moment. And it's one thing to fangirl some makeup Youtuber & acquire 3,729 bottles of nail polish. It's quite another to fangirl someone like Glennon Doyle & take all the "honor yourself-self care" crap to the extent that it ruins your real-life relationships. She doesn't have that many real life relationships to begin w/, so she'd better be careful.

And, while she's busy "writing her own story" as inspired by Ali Edwards, she's missing the very real & current stories of her children.

She can fake all the magic she wants in her December Daily, but she's certainly not living any magic or seeing any of the very real "special" that's happening right in front of her.

13.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still can’t believe Jen missed the show. We all know she’s self-centered but this I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around.

14.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It's just sad she didn't even want to see it
    Putting aside how important it is to support your children at events and performances
    No motherly desire to see her children be cute and funny
    It's just another tick on the checklist of reasons she shouldn't have had children
    She doesn't even care

15.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Even her December daily bullshit feels so staged. It’s like she has a preconceived notion in her head of what will constitute a magical moment to write about and she orchestrates it. Doesn’t feel organic. And as someone else said, the real magic is unfolding and being missed while she’s living out the delusions in her head.

927 replies since 16/12/2019, 21:28   113763 views