« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/10/2020, 10:19 PM) 
    Lots of speculation about what Don's next wife will be like. Who will Jen marry if she manages to snag someone outside the Manor? I have to think that she would only tolerate someone who is 100% fixated on her, so her kids will come to loathe him--and her, for her rigidity--and they'll grow up preferring Don's house & new family. And I think Jen will like it that way. I know mothers who've left their children for new relationships...

Jen will go for an older, well-off, childless man who thinks she's a catch and so he might be willing to put up with her special brand of BS. That's a tough order to fill, though, especially when she doesn't bring much of anything to the table.

2.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 11/1/2020, 04:19) 
    Lots of speculation about what Don's next wife will be like. Who will Jen marry if she manages to snag someone outside the Manor? I have to think that she would only tolerate someone who is 100% fixated on her, so her kids will come to loathe him--and her, for her rigidity--and they'll grow up preferring Don's house & new family. And I think Jen will like it that way. I know mothers who've left their children for new relationships...

My mother left my family when I was going into second grade and my sister was going into kindergarten. She had substance abuse and mental health issues. When she left, she immediately attached herself to another man (an abusive alcoholic) and many years later had a child with him.

My Dad is a saint. He is a very successful business owner who also made it to chaperone every field trip and never missed a school event. My sister and I are thankful that our Dad was awarded sole custody (something very rare back in the 80s)

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sotheresthat @ 1/11/2020, 04:14 AM) 
    I wonder if the sudden re-doing the kitchen and floors and paint jobs was to make the house easier to sell quicker down the line, like they knew that would be coming. Maybe not, maybe it was a Jen Demand just for the sake of milking more money out of him, who knows.

I think that was more likely trying to fix external surroundings, hoping it'll help what's going on inside. Trying to make little changes in hopes big ones will follow.

4. Georgieporgie
        +4   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=CheapAssMustard,11/1/2020, 04:22 ?t=61520014&st=840#entry442409972]
    Jen will go for an older, well-off, childless man who thinks she's a catch and so he might be willing to put up with her special brand of BS. That's a tough order to fill, though, especially when she doesn't bring much of anything to the table.

Unless he does some research on her and finds this forum! :hearty-laugh:

5.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Is this a Bakery record for fastest thread jump?

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/1/2020, 04:22) 

i-feel-very-attacked-gif-2

Older childless men are great 👀

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen has been prepping for her "I am woman hear me roar" phase all year. I think every time she bought a cardigan at Target rather than Nordstrom, she thought to herself- look at me, I am financially independent, I don't need no Sugar Don Daddy.

8.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    SwallowingAJaggedLittlePillLikeJen

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Aww the new wife in on the ross family reunions with matching polo shirt :scared-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status

I don’t see her getting remarried or dating for a while.

11. RumpusBandaid
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DivorcedLikeMe @ 11/1/2020, 04:36) 

I don’t see her getting remarried or dating for a while.

Remember Man’OPlenty??? Now is his time to shine!!! :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

12.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Not shocked but I do feel bad for Jen. I imagine that ending a relationship and separating assets with a libertarian must be exhausting. I wonder if she got fillers. She looked very different in this video.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 11/1/2020, 04:35) 
    SwallowingAJaggedLittlePillLikeJen

This gets my vote.

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think Jen is going to pull a Glennon and find herself a nice girl to settle down with.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 1/10/2020, 10:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/1/2020, 04:22) 

i-feel-very-attacked-gif-2

Older childless men are great 👀

I agree - I'm married to one! It certainly wasn't meant as an insult.

1058 replies since 10/1/2020, 18:28   252862 views