Edited by deltaburkefan - 1/10/2020, 10:26 PM

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh em gee!

I havent been on here in a while but after seeing her video I had to come back.

I saw this separation coming but also kinda not.

I agree with everyone saying Don is going to remarry soon. Jen? Where would she even find a warm body to hang out with her other than her werq class?

3.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Don will try to f*ck anything with a pulse for several months. But eventually a gold digger will sink her hooks in and he’ll stick with her for a bit.

BUT I’m not sure he’ll remarry quickly. I think it will depend on how much it costs him to be rid of Jen.

4.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen should call up her ex to meet her in a park with a fountain. To ask for divorce lawyer recommendations, of course :shifty:

Nah, she won’t meet anyone. Frankly, I don’t think she cares enough to. As long as she gets money from Don, she good. We always said she’d be happiest by herself with Winnie and $$$. I can’t even see her fighting hard for anything remotely resembling full custody.

Edited by fiercelyprivate - 10/1/2020, 16:29

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 1/10/2020, 09:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 10/1/2020, 21:56) 
    ???

You don’t think there is anything vegan around Don, do you?

Oh hell no! LOL I think Don and his fam walked on egg shells around her. Afraid to set her off. Almost to the the point of patronizing her, BUT we never saw how she acted off camera. Had to be much worse. Sending that video to the entire family?? Yup. That video alone? Could be used as evidence... of what I don't know. But of something. that's for sure. :10:

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I bow to the bakery.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All I can say is that he is doomed to be single for life. With an ex like her, no one in their right mind will want to date him or get serious. Her tagging along after they are divorced is ridiculous. Donnie is not breastfeeding and does not need her there during his time. If that happens, he will have so much drama with a new person. In laws seem to think they wont see the kids if they dont continue to socialize with the ex. But the set visitation takes care of that!

8.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think this divorce is going to help either of them grow. I’d say it’s a step backward in any chance for personal growth. They are both fundamentally shallow, lazy people. Had they managed to power through the very real, very common challenges their marriage was facing (the very early years of having two young kids in close succession, the wife facing hormonal and emotional challenges, and the husband feeling unappreciated and not getting sex) they might have truly grown as a couple and as humans.

Instead, Don is going to pull a complete do-over, with a girl just like Jen who makes him feel like a genius, only this time one clever enough to understand the game, unbeknownst to him.

And Jen will remain forever in her martyr persona, despite vast resources and support, but receive even more head pats and validation for being a single mom.

They’ll both remain as immature and deluded as they ever were.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well I was on the train, and I am STILL a little shocked, I must admit. Didn’t think she’d have the balls to go through with it; mainly because she’s such a creature of habit/doesn’t do well with change/sticks her head in the sand. I’m interested to see how this plays out. I think eventually she’ll share a lot, she can’t help herself.

10.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    NotaMelissaanymorelikeJen is my thread title contribution:)

11.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Holy 💩!

I have been a (relatively recent) dedicated train rider but I am still in shock.

My two year old is also in shocked, because I proactively offered up screen time on a silver platter. Between the Rosses and the Royals, mommy is sadly no longer available for the rest of the afternoon.

On one hand, I feel bad for Jen. This is the first dose of reality she’s had, ever. On the other hand... suck it up, buttercup.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That's hilarious 😁
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 10/1/2020, 21:41) 
    What if Jen started reading that Glennon Doyle book and seeing Ali’s blended family photo album pushed her over the edge? Whoops you adopted a Divorced Lady persona and ended your marriage!

13.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 1/10/2020, 09:58 PM) 
    OM fucking G! I just saw the video! I wasn't able to lurk here because Backup is now DrBackup :D and wooooooooooow they're actually getting divorced! Tindergate is real! OMG!

Congratulations! :7043:
    Whoever said they thought Don abused Jen, I don't buy it for a minute. He asked her permission to be in a picture. Let's not forget that. She called the shots in that house. Until he had enough of her shit, that is.

Edited by The Wookie - 1/10/2020, 10:40 PM

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I called the “hyper sexual” part back when Jen made that video about charting her cycle. She showed a spreadsheet that she keeps and every time there was a ❤️ was a night where they got it on. Now granted this was during the baby making saga but in a 30 day spread there were like only 8 days when they didn’t do it and girl finally got some sleep. Although come to think of it one chart may have been trying to get pregnant and one not. She showed a couple of them...

So either one of them made baby making into a job, or that was pretty common for them.

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 10/1/2020, 22:31) 
    All I can say is that he is doomed to be single for life. With an ex like her, no one in their right mind will want to date him or get serious. Her tagging along after they are divorced is ridiculous. Donnie is not breastfeeding and does not need her there during his time. If that happens, he will have so much drama with a new person. In laws seem to think they wont see the kids if they dont continue to socialize with the ex. But the set visitation takes care of that!

To be fair, they hadn’t filed yet when she went to Utah. She also seems to be back in Chicago much earlier than usual. There’s a chance that the kids are still out in Utah with Don (though I haven’t been watching her stories, so who knows). If this was the last Christmas as a single family unit, they probably just wanted to keep things as normal as possible for the kids to give them one last family Christmas before things change. Plus, if she didn’t go to Utah she would have missed CC’s birthday. I also think she probably had to have been tying up loose ends in Utah. I really don’t think there will be much tagging along now that it’s been announced.

They’ll be phasing her out, and she’ll be doing the same... though I think she’ll miss Suzanne and the Log House more than she’ll miss Don.

1058 replies since 10/1/2020, 18:28   252835 views